Raw Milk

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
stalking wolf
stalking wolf's picture
Hat Tips: 580
Raw Milk

There is one conspiracy nobody talks about.  Raw Milk straight from the farm to you.  It's Illegal in most states.  For anyone who is religious or spiritual out there think about it.  Something amazing and wholesome that was either created/evolved whatever, is GOD DAM ILLEGAL,WTF.  This is F*$@!&G FOOD we are talking about?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

"A building's form should follow it's function", Howard Roarke.

Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Raw milk

We drink raw farm fresh milk from healthy grass fed cows. The best! 

Organic Pastures near Fresno Ca.

http://www.organicpastures.com/

Bull

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Wisconsin

Here in Wisconsin people fought for raw milk for years.  Lobbied, got it through committee, through the legislature, the Gov. was on board, then somebody got to him and he vetoed it at the last minute.

F*ck'n ayyyyyy. crying

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Get real, yo

Eric Original wrote:

Here in Wisconsin people fought for raw milk for years.  Lobbied, got it through committee, through the legislature, the Gov. was on board, then somebody got to him and he vetoed it at the last minute.

F*ck'n ayyyyyy. crying

Pardon my French, but what a spinless cocksucker Doyle is! He told the farmers to get it to his desk, they did with overwhelming support, and he sides with Big Dairy at the last minute. Though I was not too shocked, I was pissed cause I used to drive to WI back in the day (4 hours round trip) just to get my milk. And if WI went raw, we'd definitely have a great chance here next door in MN.

Out of control Obama-ment and the Nanny State shit cannot be more felt then with food. I've drank hundreds and hundreds of gallons of raw milk from all kinds of farms for years and ever since that shitbag took office, it's been raid here, set up there, arrests left and right. For what? Fucking milk. Not weaponized uranium. Not anthrax. Fucking milk. Pathetic. And not to mention it's LEGAL for farmers in MN to sell milk or whatever products they want directly to the consumer without a retail license. 

/rant

If you're new to raw milk, start at realmilk.com or find your local Weston A Price chapter leader to get in touch with a local source...http://westonaprice.org/find-a-local-chapter

Also, what is this doing in the "Conspiracy Theory" forum. Because the EE's conspiring against our health and vitality through the ridiculous, arcane and senseless cooking of milk which has fed the strongest people on this planet for a millennia? Ok, I guess that's fair. ;)

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
nice rant

also, that whole Weston Price site is full of really great stuff. Highly recommended.

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 1958
For sure if you know the farm

For sure if you know the farm and farmer it can be a very pleasant experience.

It is illegal where I live in Canada as well but lately there is a successful end-run because it is legal to drink raw milk from your own cow.

Solution:

10 people buy a cow from the farmer.  Pay the farmer to keep it for them.  Pay the farmer to milk it for them.  Then drink the milk from their very own cow.  

Of course this is really a paper set up to meet legal requirements.   In many ways it reminds me of the U-Brew business to make beer.

It was challenged in court and allowed to continue so drink up!

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

stalking wolf
stalking wolf's picture
Weston Price

Get the book Nourishing Traditions by sally fallon, She takes Dr. Weston A. Prices' work to the next level.  Price shows you the result, Fallon shows you how to get results.  Thanks TURD and everyone;P

Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Best Nutrition

When Whole Foods dropped Raw Milk they showed their corporate corruption and disregard for their customer's health.

To buy Organic Pasture's organic grass fed beef you sign a contract making you part owner of the cow. By the way despite organic grass fed beef's nutritional and taste superiority, the steaks suck-- not enough fatty marbling.

Bull

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Subject

Bull wrote:

When Whole Foods dropped Raw Milk they showed their corporate corruption and disregard for their customer's health.

To buy Organic Pasture's organic grass fed beef you sign a contract making you part owner of the cow. By the way despite organic grass fed beef's nutritional and taste superiority, the steaks suck-- not enough fatty marbling.

Not to defend WF, but IIRC WF dropped it in CA due to legal issues with buying in bulk and storing. You can still buy OP and other raw dairy at places like Jimbo's, etc. It's been awhile since I've been out there. Last time I was in San Diego, dropped $40-50 on a few jugs of OP's fresh colostrum. Sweet momma! It's like when beer hits Frank The Tank's lips.

Depending on the cut and species of cow, 100% grass fed steak can be like chewing through a hunk of car tire. But, the nutrient profile and taste is no where near what most consider "beef" taste (aka feedlot crap). You know you got a great hunk of meat (nutrition-wise) when the blood is a deep red almost purple hue. I marinate grass fed ribeye's and flash sear them on the grill and got to town on them bad boys. Freaks the Mrs out to see me with blood dripping down my chin and a look on my face like I just took down the entire Western prairie, but that's the way it's gotta go down! 

If you guys need more leads to local food:

www.foodroutes.com

www.sustainabletable.org

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

amabala
amabala's picture
Hat Tips: 5
yep

yep

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Farmageddon

"Farmageddon" film 

http://newsletter.vitalchoice.com/e_article002137682.cfm?x=bjD5c90,bf92Rqtp

stalking wolf
stalking wolf's picture
@ Bull

You have to understand that, yes, fatty marbling is the tastiest and best part;however, when you fatten a cow with a grain like corn your doing yourself a disservice. Cows are ruminants, they have a rumen to ferment grass and other vegatation, not grains, aS GRAINS CONTAIN Oxalic Acid which screws up calcium absorbtion . A grain fed cows omega profile is similar to the silver/gold ratio right now,40:1 omega 6 to omega 3. This is considered toxic. The reason the omegas are essential fatty acids is because our livers don't know what to do with them nor can they synthesize those long carbon chains like a lot of other animals can do. A grass fed cows ratio is a healthy 1:3 much much closer to the balance our brains need.

stalking wolf
stalking wolf's picture
@ Dr. Durden

Grass fed beef is NOT like chewing on a car tire.  like any beef you must age it for 21 days. plus depending on the cut like a roast you either have to cook it for a long time to breakdown the tough proteins to sugar ,or marinate and cut it very thinly if you like MR temp.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Raw Milk"