Midas Resources

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
illuminati41
illuminati41's picture
Midas Resources

Is there usually a delay with this company?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:13
Woody Mornings
Woody Mornings's picture
Hat Tips: 302
I've only done one

I've only done one transaction with them for the Alex Jones videos + 3 silver dollar special.  It took almost a month to get the goods.  I think they are way overpriced in general.

Ford Rep
Ford Rep's picture
Hat Tips: 20
Not my favourite

I "fell" for the deal and called.  The prices are outrageous and then the tactics start and you can smell the BS from a mile away.  I was going to get a "great deal" on 1/10 Eagles for $220 and if I bought a roll they could go talk to the owner to get it down to $180.  Local stores were $150 each for 1.  Then we had to talk numismatics.  The prices were crazy.  I told them very politely what I thought and then ended the call.

They've called a few times since and each time I remind them of my last experience, I am told the person I spoke with before was terminated.  Each time, I say a different person!  Classic.

You can do a whole lot better.  1st American Reserve is actually worse.

westernthing
westernthing's picture
Hat Tips: 25
Midas resources is as slimy

Midas resources is as slimy as they come. I bought some "survival" food product they were hawking in the Y2K frenzy. Like to never got it and customer service was awful. When I got the freeze dried product it was a joke, think sausage gray mix in a thin plastic bag.  I use to listen to Alex Jones off the big 10 foot satelite in those years after Midas took over Republic Radio. Avoid this group.

jrobb316
jrobb316's picture
Hat Tips: 932
I also ordered the 3 silver

I also ordered the 3 silver dollar special and also the Creature from Jekyll Island book special.  Both arrived in about a week, no problems.  I have price compared them to APMEX and APMEX was cheaper.  I have a friend that ordered from Midas, took a long time to get his silver but that was at the time that ASEs were on backorder everywhere so I can't blame them for that one.  I will be getting the Franc/International Forecaster deal they have after I pay my bills.  I order online though, so I don't have to talk to anyone :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Midas Resources"