Maybe a forum for just videos?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Slippery
Slippery's picture
Hat Tips: 7
Maybe a forum for just videos?

I don't know if a forum for just videos to be posted would be helpful or not. Maybe the videos should just be posted when they pertain to a specific topic in a specific forum. I will say this though, videos are helpful when trying to explain a complex topic, especially if they are well done. They could always be cross posted. If someone places a video to inform or bolster a point in a specific forum, it could be cross posted to the video only forum.

If our stated, or rather your stated mission, is to inform people and get them thinking and preparing. I think a video forum would be great.

I will start with this one. It explains rather well what money is. This is for people that don't know, I know most of the regulars here do know.

It's titled "Money as debt"

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:27
beinki
beinki's picture
Hat Tips: 2454
Banks and the American Dream

BEEF
BEEF's picture
Paul Tudor Jones

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XH5W4vffBbY/

rare Paul Tudor Jones video documentary from the 80s

qqq62
qqq62's picture
Hat Tips: 66
Films?

i've just finished watching 'The International'  excellent film, 34 minutes into it, the bank and how it works is described in very clear detail, i hope you all watch it!  

learn from yesterday live for today hope for tomorrow

Tor_Hershman
Tor_Hershman's picture
Human financial systems are

Human financial systems are merely an outgrowth of the jungle with is only a formation from the accreting of elements in specific geological domains and the universe is simply the result of seventeen overlapping dimensional points.  .

However, if you need to wax poetic, and OHHH DO YOU EVER/ALWAYS, about the chaosmos...here’s a video that explains and I’m sure ole Adam Smith would get a chuckle from it.

Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
I've Always Felt This Vid was Very Clarvoyant

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
You Got Any Ideas About Gettin' Us Liquored-Up?

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Maybe a forum for just videos?"