Lets talk about the Debt ceiling for a while.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jimbio
Jimbio's picture
Hat Tips: 243
Lets talk about the Debt ceiling for a while.

Allright, i don't know if i'm alone in this, but i think this is pretty darn significant. We all know QE3 will come around one way or another, sooner or later. But one thing in certain, it wont come unless the debt limit is raised. They might very well rename QE3 and try to sneak it in through the kitchen door, so i'm thinking that the debt limit being raised is the final "go" signals on the PMs and mining equities. All i know is i wanna get my longs in before it happens 's all.

What's your thoughts on this? I know the deadline is 2:nd of August, but will it be resolved around that date, or will it be raised earlier? Will the deadline come and go, with a panic vote during fall? I'd like to dedicate this thread to the discussion on the USs debt limit, and when it's gonna get raised.

Whenever you hear about an important date/time of an important vote, please share and let us know. It might very well be the most important vote in the great 2011-2012 PM rally, so we want, no, we need to stay on top of it.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07
Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
Hard to say

Tough question. It is hard to say which way it will go. Increasing the limit is more bad news. Even with any kind of spending cuts. I doubt the GOP will allow a long defult period, if any. There real hope is a deal before that time.

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
Best explanation and the how

Best explanation and the how and why I've seen yet...

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Lets talk about the Debt ceiling for a while."