Last Warning

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
dropout
dropout's picture
Hat Tips: 4840
Last Warning

Global Europe Anticipation Bulletin - Summer Special 16 June 2011

The GEAB is a think tank composed of a large group of international participants centered at the Sorbonne in Paris France, in partnership with the Dutch foundation GEFIRA, providing state-of-the-art analysis. Their prognostications over the years have been eerily accurate and detailed in summation. Giving the reader a unique insight into world affairs as seen from a European point of view. This latest offering is the most ominous yet, giving added impetus to those that are sounding the "here & now" warnings.

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-56-Special-Summer-2011-is-available-Global-systemic-crisis-Last-warning-before-the-Autumn-2011-shock-when-15_a6679.html

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07
What If
What If's picture
Hat Tips: 152
The End

I think that explains it all.

SilverStallone
SilverStallone's picture
Hat Tips: 21
Awsome Info

I have been reading this site for roughly 2 to 3 years now, and I can honestly say these guys are dead on.   If you don't believe me go back in time and read their information.  Hat tip to you "OutlookingIn".

I would also like to add that nothing makes more proud to be American right now  watching Ron Paul's speech at the RLC

In New Orleans ( 2011).  Maybe there is hope for this country, What say you?

jaj64
jaj64's picture
Hat Tips: 115
End the Fed!

I love the chanting of "End the Fed!" by the crowd, maybe there is hope

LVStrapped
LVStrapped's picture
Hat Tips: 312
@ jaj64 I just gotta say I

@ jaj64

I just gotta say I love your profile pic!!!  I used to play that game every day and that was my fav level on golden eye.  Nice to see there's another gamer on the site lol.  

Back on topic: I Agree the warnings bells are being rung.  

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."

dropout
dropout's picture
Warning bells being rung

Only most of the majority of the people don't hear them for lack of attention!

Clearly the majority knows/feels that things are not good, with 48% feeling that we are on the cusp of the onset, of a  second great depression.  

dropout
dropout's picture
Important

This leap2020 bulletin is VERY important for North American's, in that from a European point view they fully understand the critical juncture that the globe has arrived at. Their past bulletins have been remarkably accurate in their forecast of events (check out their archive) as this one is. I urge all who have not read this important bulletin - to do so. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Last Warning"