This Is It.

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
dropout
dropout's picture
Hat Tips: 4840
This Is It.

Right here. Right now. This is it.

Nothing more has to happen. The point of no return has long been passed. The "fix it" opportunity has been squandered and lost. The tipping point is here. Right now. There is one thing and one thing only, holding this house of global economic cards together at the moment. Confidence. The majority of people still have confidence in their fiat currencies and the system. This confidence is slowly eroding. Disappearing before our very eyes. Once the majority loose this confidence - then its game over. Right here. Right now. End of story.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/6/16_Jim_Sinclair.html

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07
Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
great interview

listened to it earlier this evening, Mr Sinclair certainly thinks its "right here, right now.." ..doesnt he?

never heard him that excited or animated before.

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

dropout
dropout's picture
I tend to believe him. Being

I tend to believe him. Being retired and spending 8 to 12 hours a day (I kid you not!) on the net around the world, gathering the news that is the NEWS, things are what they are. As JM describes it - "nothing more has to happen."

This 'Juggernaut' has been ever so slowly gathering speed. Its quite noticeable now. Like the frog in the slowly heating water. Starting to get kinda hot! 

caramel
caramel's picture
Hat Tips: 320
1 by 1, the confidence in

1 by 1, the confidence in paper backed by nothing is eroding.  

If this is the time something will happen to the upside, probably the best time for the TPTB since, in general and on broad level, most are out of the miners but for the hardcore believers, very few in the big picture, who are the buy/hold type.  

Have assumed it would be a major event triggering the next move to the upside coupled with QE3.  Perhaps Santa believes that time is very soon.  

reefman
reefman's picture
Hat Tips: 2489
Couple that with Kissinger

Couple that with Kissinger saying that we are close to the objectives that he affirms - as he gets all choked up over saying it and can hardly spit the words out. (right at the end of the video). Also notice how Kissinger talks about Obama in an almost "3rd person" way - as if Obama is just a pseudonym for a puppet. 

Kissinger On Obama:" I think he's basically very close to the objectives that I affirm"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoyEDJkK0Gw

I pay taxes to a PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION called a "city/municipality".

reefman
reefman's picture
Doesn't this video embed?

""...a good mind. And so he looks at the world and sees what's actually happening. So when he speaks, he often sounds as if he were in the world of ideas alone. When he acts, he is very conscious of reality. I think he's basically very close, if I put his actions together, to the objectives that I affirm.""

Doesn't this video embed?

Ahhh... there we go.

dropout
dropout's picture
Kissinger is nothing more

Kissinger is nothing more than a politico/corporatocracy shill.

Anything he has to say will undoubtedly bolster the oligarchical/military industrial complex.

Does not alter the subject of this thread, except to deflect attention.

Listen to the Jim Sinclair interview for valuable info, rather than some broken down, has been, politico hack! 

Captain Silver
Captain Silver's picture
Hat Tips: 758
Front row seats!

OutLookingIn wrote:

Nothing more has to happen. The point of no return has long been passed. The "fix it" opportunity has been squandered and lost. The tipping point is here. Right now. There is one thing and one thing only, holding this house of global economic cards together at the moment. Confidence. The majority of people still have confidence in their fiat currencies and the system. This confidence is slowly eroding. Disappearing before our very eyes. Once the majority loose this confidence - then its game over. Right here. Right now. End of story.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/6/16_Jim_Sinclair.html

Who has the popcorn?

Our monetary system has been hijacked by morons! Abandon ship!!!!

reefman
reefman's picture
OutLookingIn... not

OutLookingIn... not deflecting attention - but rather enhancing it, and it seems like Kissinger was agreeing with Jim Sinclair. "We are very close". Be careful not to just toss out things spoken by the elite just because they are spoken by "the elite". I have learned a lot from Joe Biden during Obama's campaign trail and I already knew they planned to solve the Augean Stables problem (as Biden so eloquently put it) - the implied solution was hyperinflation. 

Anyway, Kissinger and Jim Sinclair agree that "WE ARE CLOSE". :)

reefman
reefman's picture
I'll bring the beer. 

> Who has the popcorn?

I'll bring the beer. 

dropout
dropout's picture
Ancient Chinese Curse; May

Ancient Chinese Curse;

May you live in interesting times.

Not only interesting, but about to become much more exciting!

thecoloredsky
thecoloredsky's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
I'm going long popcorn.

I'm going long popcorn.

Pop secret or Orville Reddenbacher. Hmmmm

Silver Alert
Silver Alert's picture
Hat Tips: 1438
This is it. It is now.

OutLookingIn wrote:

I dunno, hasn't he said that before?

To a cat, "NO" just means "later."

dropout
dropout's picture
Yes. He very well may have.

Yes. He very well may have. Only now he is being echoed by many more people.

I think he's right. We don't need one more thing to go wrong. Which could be the trigger event.

Jasper Puddlemaker
Jasper Puddlemaker's picture
Hat Tips: 1879
The event...

[/quote]

I dunno, hasn't he said that before?

[/quote]

What Jim says in the interview is any event  that occurs now can push it over the cliff.  I think that is the key point to take away from the interview.  Yes, he has said things like "This is it, and it is now," in the past, which I have taken to mean that we were headed for the cliff and it is impossible to turn back now.  The latest interview tells me we now stand at the edge of the cliff, and any significant event will now push us over.  The timing or specifics of the event is not known; only the certainty that the next one to come along will do it.   Don't know if it makes sense how I have described it, but that is what I took away from the latest interview.  As I mentioned on a different thread, I sensed concern (and anger) on a level that I have not seen previously.

reefman
reefman's picture
> I sensed concern (and

> I sensed concern (and anger) on a level that I have not seen previously. I ditto you here. Same with Michael Pento from Euro Pac. His last interview gave me shivers and it was like a week or two ago.

reefman
reefman's picture
Seriously though...how much

Seriously though...how much more stress can the system take?

Listen to Kissenger: "[Obama] would like to belive you can ignore the EQUILIBRIUM PART of the equation" -> What he means is THE FREE MARKET, just like John Holdren said the FREE MARKET will lead to the DEINDUSTRIALIZATION of America. 

LISTEN to Holdren's words here. Just LISTEN to them and understand that he KNOWS what we know [he plans on implementing his ideas through the FREE MARKET ECONOMY] - what does that say to you? It ought to say that he believes exactly what we believe will happen - but his motives are different:

Hammer
Hammer's picture
Hat Tips: 16200
Kissenger Interview June 2011

reefman wrote:

Couple that with Kissinger saying that we are close to the objectives that he affirms - as he gets all choked up over saying it and can hardly spit the words out. (right at the end of the video). Also notice how Kissinger talks about Obama in an almost "3rd person" way - as if Obama is just a pseudonym for a puppet. 

Kissinger On Obama:" I think he's basically very close to the objectives that I affirm"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoyEDJkK0Gw

I don't think he choked, I think he was going to say, "action" and then pulled it back in to rephrase with the word, "objective."

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008
WTF ! Now you tell us !!!

Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Zombie president

Affirms O'bottom's manchurian candidate status. A Kissinger "compliment" is a vote of confidence from Satan.

Bull

dropout
dropout's picture
Agree

Red Pill wrote:

listened to it earlier this evening, Mr Sinclair certainly thinks its "right here, right now.." ..doesnt he?

never heard him that excited or animated before.

Most sources of information that have proven to be reliable and accurate, have become more "strident" in recent days. In regards to the speed at which this next financial crisis is approaching. These are publications and people who are highly regarded and paid attention to when speaking. Not the 'wacko' fringe with which the "main stream media" paints such prognostications. The moment is here. The time is now.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "This Is It."