Illuminati

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Laurichmusic
Laurichmusic's picture
Hat Tips: 37
Illuminati

I've always thought that conspiracy theories were started and passed on by nut jobs. And maybe some of them are but I am almost fully convinced that the Illuminati are real and their plan is to bring about a global economic collapse, so that they can install a new one and control the world. I believe that the events of this world have been orchestrated for years. Is it just a coincidence that every POTUS came from a Royal European lineage and that 35 of them all came from the same lineage? What do you think? Do you believe that the Illuminati is real?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
Mike
Mike's picture
Hat Tips: 234
Listen to Bob Chapman

The Illuminati Defined : Bob Chapman

A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. Proverbs 22:3

letey petey
letey petey's picture
Hat Tips: 380
If you were to check your family tree.....

Laurich,

After doing extensive research on my family tree, I have found that I am descended from a number of Royal European families.  I would hazard a guess that most of us hailing from Europe could ultimately say the same (think intermarriage + exponential math).

As to the existence of a conspiracy to control the world: sure, its probably true.  We just have to keep throwin the spanners.

Know More
Know More's picture
Hat Tips: 108
A few quotes by "conspiracy nut jobs"

"They Warned Us! Maybe Now You Will Listen"

Best one: 

George Washington, 1798

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."

Laurichmusic
Laurichmusic's picture
Hat Tips: 37
Good point Petey

Good point Petey. I was actually thinking the same thing. If we all descended from the first man then we are all related but it just seems kind of creepy. It really has made me re-think everything I have believed about US history; from George Washington to the dollar bill to JFK to 911.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Illuminati "