GOLD Standard - Silver's Performance

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Hat Tips: 512
GOLD Standard - Silver's Performance

There has been much discussion in the news and politics about the possibility of a coming Gold Standard in America once again.  I would love to hear thoughts about what people here think that would do to the price of Silver and/or Gold.  If Gold is re-valued by some law by congress does the free-market then take Silver to a new level.  Or will Congress re-value Silver as well by law?  Any chance this country sees a Bi-Metallic Standard instead of the Gold Standard.  Will the people have any say in the matter?  I believe a Gold standard is already being cooked into existence by the Elite and shall at some point be sprung upon the people without the people's representatives having any real imput.  Don't misunderstand, I would love to see this Country go back to hard money but is a Mono-metallic Gold Standard the only way, why does Silver always kicked to the curb and never get consideration under a possible Bi-Metallic Standard.   My conspiratorial mind believes the elite want it that way and have already prepared their nests accordingly.  Okay, enough...this is turning into a soapbox.  Thoughts??????????

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
A gold and or Silver Standard would take away power?

A gold and or Silver Standard would take away power from the elite. I don't think they need a gold standard but we (peons) do.

Seacap81
Seacap81's picture
Hat Tips: 512
I agree a Hard Money standard

I agree a Hard Money standard is needed for us peons.  Do you think the elite have already prepared for it, ordered it, and know the precise time it is to be deemed lawful?  My point is....will the People have any say in the matter?  And I want to know where us peons think Silver fits in this scheme in terms of price in either a Mono-Metallic Standard or Bi-Metallic Standard or will it even matter? 

BTW, I hope your area is recovering from all that destruction.  We vacation in Guntersville quite often and I hear it was hit pretty bad.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "GOLD Standard - Silver's Performance"