Is Gold in Fort Knox Real? Ron Paul Wants to Know

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shill
Shill's picture
Is Gold in Fort Knox Real? Ron Paul Wants to Know

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43391588

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Captain Hank Murphy
Captain Hank Murphy's picture
Hat Tips: 243
Wow, the derp is strong in

Wow, the derp is strong in the article's comments. I know the internet is no measuring stick of the intelligence of the masses but damn..

Please visit Auditthefed.com!

duckwomanloulou
duckwomanloulou's picture
Hat Tips: 278
I was looking for this last

I was looking for this last night to share on here but there is a moment in this when the Fed lawyer says that the Federal Reserve own no gold only gold certificates.

Sorry don't have time to find the exact moment - 2 children & breakfast time here in the UK!

Lou

Offered in the spirit of Parkinson's laws: The more amiability and espirit de corps amongst members of a policy-making in-group, the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and dehumanizing actions directed towards out-groups (I. Janis, 1972)

duckwomanloulou
duckwomanloulou's picture
Hat Tips: 278
Kid's off to school so had

Kid's off to school so had the time to find it

http://goldnews.com/2011/06/02/fed-lawyer-alvarez-the-federal-reserve-does-not-own-any-gold-at-all/

This first video link in this piece goes to the 6 min segment of the hearing where Fed lawyer drops the bomb.

I thought this was BIG news but don't seem to have seen much reaction to it.

Lou

Offered in the spirit of Parkinson's laws: The more amiability and espirit de corps amongst members of a policy-making in-group, the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and dehumanizing actions directed towards out-groups (I. Janis, 1972)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Is Gold in Fort Knox Real? Ron Paul Wants to Know"