Gold after June 30th?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
BHOWE
BHOWE's picture
Hat Tips: 2
Gold after June 30th?

What is going to happen after June 30th? When QE2 ends, will Gold go up/down and why?

Thanks

Bill

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07
SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521
Not sure...

I am not sure, the crash in 2008 caused a flight to liquidity; the crash of 2011 there will be a flight to safety.

Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Everything

Everything will dive. Dow to 8000. AG slammed (again). AU will be least affected. The crashing sound will inspire QE3 with some new euphemistic wordage and all will be well for like 5 minutes. AU to $1800/z by 2012. AG down to 28/z and then to 60/z by 2012. Got popcorn?!? 

Bull

BHOWE
BHOWE's picture
I am expecting a crash, as

I am expecting a crash, as this market has been proped up due to QE1 and QE2. If we don't get QE3 I expect the markets to react negative, dragging down the miners further. I imagine that Gold will probably continue up. Any other thoughts?

Bill

BHOWE
BHOWE's picture
JUNE 30th

I was just reading this about the end to QE2. Any thoughts on how it will effect GOLD miner prices?

Wow, the suckers fell for it again!

That’s what the Fed must be thinking right about now, and you can’t blame them.

Twice in 10 years, investors have been badly burned by excessive stock market valuations, and it’s about to happen AGAIN.

This time it’s going to really hurt.

In just 6 days, the Fed’s program of “Quantitative Easing 2” (or QE2) is going to end. And that’s going to pull the rug out from under stock market investors, and cause losses of 20-40% in many widely-held stocks. Stocks that you likely own already.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Gold after June 30th?"