Full RSS Feed

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Graveworks
Graveworks's picture
Hat Tips: 12
Full RSS Feed

Can you please put the full posting into the RSS feed, as was done with the old site.  I like to take Turd on the road with me so I can catch up on his updates at 30,000 ft, but getting only the first sentence or two and a "read more" link doesn't do me any good.  Not to mention the RSS feed is much better for reading the site on mobile devices.

Also, if this is a repeat request, it's because there is no forum specific search feature, and a sitewide google search for 'RSS' returns every page on the site.

Great work overall, Thanks!

vanjan
vanjan's picture
Hat Tips: 12
+1

+1

MB
MB's picture
Hat Tips: 16
+1 quadrillion

+1 quadrillion

Lars
Lars's picture
Graveworks wrote: Can you

Graveworks wrote:

Can you please put the full posting into the RSS feed, as was done with the old site.  I like to take Turd on the road with me so I can catch up on his updates at 30,000 ft, but getting only the first sentence or two and a "read more" link doesn't do me any good.  Not to mention the RSS feed is much better for reading the site on mobile devices.

Also, if this is a repeat request, it's because there is no forum specific search feature, and a sitewide google search for 'RSS' returns every page on the site.

Great work overall, Thanks!

Good Idea!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Full RSS Feed"