FEMA / Homeland Security

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
PhyzEd
PhyzEd's picture
Hat Tips: 137
FEMA / Homeland Security

FEMA Requests Information on the Availability of 140 Million Packets of Food, Blankets, and Body Bags!?

Whatever for? Trends point to possible future New Madrid Fault quake, (aided by H.A.A.R.P.?)

http://theintelhub.com/2011/01/24/fema-requests-information-on-the-availability-of-140-million-packets-of-food-blankets-and-body-bags/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
Vypuero
Vypuero's picture
Hat Tips: 3999
for natural disaster

for natural disaster emergencies, which is what they are there for (whether they are any damn good is a different question)

Agophillic
Agophillic's picture
Hat Tips: 38
We could also talk about the

We could also talk about the fact that they have set up these things called "Threat Fusion Centers" in every region of the US to control the over 600 "FEMA Camps" (i.e. concentration camps)..they have also been affectionately called "residential centers".  We could also talk about the fact that they are stock piling mass grave containers that are designed to fit 6 full grown adults.  I'm having a hard time believing that the are for natural disasters...

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-fema-camps-confirmed/

http://www.infowars.com/a-half-a-million-plastic-coffins/

-Agophillic

The silver bullet represents our ability to take down the fiat standard from the private central banks by buying silver.

beinki
beinki's picture
Hat Tips: 2454
I expect a false flag event soon

If you visit my youtube site you know I am expecting a New Madrid earthquake this fall and I think they will use HAARP to trigger it. They have been oil fracking in Arkansas until recently, now they are flooding the area which will saturate the ground causing wider damage due to liquefaction. I am expecting this event to line up with a few key dates with the comet Elenin for added effect. Also post glacial effect may play a part. Other reasons include my talk with an old fraternity brother that works in the oil industry(in fact he was interviewed by 60 minutes escaping Libya a few months back) He is not buying into the way BP attempted to stop the oil spill. If you look at where this well is located, right on a deep rift that follows right up to the New Madrid seismic zone. Last but not least is FEMA and their national exercises which is what NORAD was doing during 9-11, I thing they are pre depositing things.

Agophillic
Agophillic's picture
Great video, I'll keep an eye out...but...

beinki wrote:

Last but not least is FEMA and their national exercises which is what NORAD was doing during 9-11, I thing they are pre depositing things.

Having participated in what is called an NLE (National Level Exercise) after serving as a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force for six and a half years,  I know that they aren't put on by FEMA.  FEMA falls under DHS (Department of Homeland Security) which was conveniently created by the Patriot Act, and is not in charge of conducting exercises of that magnitude.  Yes, they conduct exercises, but none that require the participation of every branch of service.  NLE's are military exercises developed in the Pentagon.

-Agophillic

The silver bullet represents our ability to take down the fiat standard from the private central banks by buying silver.

beinki
beinki's picture
Hat Tips: 2454
I stand corrected

thanks for pointing that out Agophillic. Resulting from 9-11 and the patriot act, FEMA has instituted several executive orders increasing the police state we are in.

Agophillic
Agophillic's picture
Great video

I know of the "V" campaing that Alex Jones sponsored.  I never did see the winning video...was that the one?  I need to start putting them up.

-Agophillic

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "FEMA / Homeland Security "