Educational Reading List - sticky thread or Library?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
TerraHertz
TerraHertz's picture
Hat Tips: 8
Educational Reading List - sticky thread or Library?

Here's a suggestion for the site. One purpose of this site is to educate people regarding the economic disaster, and the fundamental problems underlying it, no? Also to have a good time of course...

Anyway, I don't see anywhere prominent anything like a 'recommended reading list' and perhaps a library of relevant e-texts. Seems to me this is something important enough to deserve a tab in the top menu bar, or at least a sticky thread title up near the top of the forums page.

I can think of a few titles I'd put on such a list. But where's the best place for it?

Go on, wouldn't it look good? "Home About Blog Chat Forums Turdisms Charts Library Contact"

Prize Fighter
Prize Fighter's picture
Hat Tips: 3349
Glad I saw your post....I was

Glad I saw your post....I was just about to post the same thing.  The forum could use a "Library" or "Re-Education Camp" so newcomers can get caught up.  I'm sure we all have a few bookmarks of excellent essays, articles and other resources we share with friends.  I started a video thread but it's in the Silver forum.  Didn't really see a better option and it's not all silver videos per se.  Most just have to do with sound money.

A library would also be a great start page for us to link to from around the web as opposed to "hey, read Turd."

NetRover2
NetRover2's picture
Hat Tips: 45
Traders Library

This link may help those looking for trading information...lots of e-books in PDF format 

http://www.traders-library.com/

I hope this helps

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Educational Reading List - sticky thread or Library?"