eBay Buillion Center

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
sevin
sevin's picture
Hat Tips: 1149
eBay Buillion Center

I just got an email about it this morning and thought it was interesting. Still high premiums, but they are recognizing the movement going on. It looks pretty well organized with the search feature.

http://goldandsilver.ebay.com/?shopnow

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:13
NorthernExposure
NorthernExposure's picture
Hat Tips: 9
That is excellent Sevin.  I

That is excellent Sevin.  I found something that is similar that will let you search bullion.  It pulls the data off ebay and organizes it in a search...

http://bullionsupermarket.com/

bikerspade
bikerspade's picture
Hat Tips: 123
eBay Bucks no longer earned on bullion

From eBay:

As always, eBay is committed to bringing you amazing deals on gold and silver. However, to do so, we can no longer offer eBay Bucks for purchases from the Bullion category within Coins & Paper Money. This change will take effect October 1, 2011.

Cucamonga
Cucamonga's picture
Hat Tips: 581
eBay Bucks

The is not too bad since it only includes the Bullion category within Coins & Paper Money.  Go get your 90%!

Vagabond
Vagabond's picture
Hat Tips: 185
damn

That sucks, that was a nice perk.

Dr Durden
Dr Durden's picture
Hat Tips: 5371
I'm wondering if the

I'm wondering if the click-throughs that point to eBay will be allowed to up their CB limits. If MrR is back up to 5% on Oct 1, then I guess you still got your 2%. Actually, it would be better as it's real money not just a limited-use coupon code. We shall see...

Got GIABO?

"It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "eBay Buillion Center"