Do you wash your hands in silver coins?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
theguyd
theguyd's picture
Hat Tips: 5
Do you wash your hands in silver coins?

One of the best reasons to own silver is to carry a coin in each pocket. When silver was money, we never caught colds. I believe it was because we handled silver coins on a daily basis and the silver killed the germs on our hands. Add a coin or round to your pockets and wash your hands in silver today. It also provides an intro to the silver story.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:09
bernard
bernard's picture
Hat Tips: 2596
Wash my hands in silver?

Wash my hands in silver? Brother, I do colon cleanses with Colloidal Silver from First Majestic

You need to step up your game.

Compare Silver Prices

theguyd
theguyd's picture
Hat Tips: 5
Hands

Colds are mostly caught from germs on the hands. If you feel the need to do colon cleanses, more power to you. My hands don't go there.

BASEBALL 13
BASEBALL 13's picture
Hat Tips: 1181
Wash my hands in Silver?

How many silver coins does it take to cleanse one's colon?...

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Water Barrels

I heard back in the day of wagon trails, the settlers use to put a silver dollar in each of their water barrels to kill any germs that might get in the water.

A few year back when I had a pool, there was a new system on the market that used silver to kill bacteria and copper to kill the algae.  It completely replaced the chlorine system.

There must be something to silver killing bacteria.

I know on the pool system, it had to be recharged with silver (& copper) periodically.  Hum, could be an increase in demand for silver if this ever goes mainstream!

No1Hunter
No1Hunter's picture
Hat Tips: 1324
Just one

BASEBALL 13 wrote:

How many silver coins does it take to cleanse one's colon?...

One silver dollar should do it!  laugh

jrobb316
jrobb316's picture
Hat Tips: 932
One of the reasons the demand

One of the reasons the demand for silver is increasing is because of its use in water filtration and medical uses.  Silver kills bacteria, its a fact, and does it safely unlike mercury, etc.  Go buy yourself a silver flatware set if you that concerned, otherwise I concur, do a cleanse.

R man J
R man J's picture
Hat Tips: 2564
Why does silver work so well?

Good posts above. Lots of knowledge on this site. It is already an amazing resource.

Silver is the best conductor of electricity, which is why it is used to move electricity in a solar panel.  But is also is antibacterial, which makes me think, does silver conduct bacteria and change its properties the same way it conducts energy? Maybe bacteria is electrical in some way, so silver takes it out of things. 

I catch colds from time to time, but they only last several hours. I use a spoon of organic apple cider vinegar followed by a spoon of Colloidal silver whenever I feel a cold coming on. Works wonderfully to stop a scratchy throat in its tracks.  Also Zinc tablet dissolved between the cheek and gum is a good tool to stop colds. 

Prize Fighter
Prize Fighter's picture
Hat Tips: 3349
I keep an ASE in my water cup

I keep an ASE in my water cup at home.  I've done this for about a year now.  Haven't been sick once in all that time, but it's pretty unusual for me to be ill anyway.  Doesn't prove anything but it hasn't hurt. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Do you wash your hands in silver coins?"