Coming To a Country Near You

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jake
Jake's picture
Hat Tips: 7806
Coming To a Country Near You

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!

SilverTree
SilverTree's picture
Hat Tips: 4521

Interesting times we live in.

Vancouver Riots 2011:

http://www.google.com/search?q=vancouver%20riots&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbm=vid&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#sclient=psy&hl=en&tbm=vid&source=hp&q=vancouver+riots+2011&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=f56563892dd1c39e&biw=1280&bih=899

BASEBALL 13
BASEBALL 13's picture
Hat Tips: 1181
Especially when we elect Idiots like this...

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/analysis-how-christian-militants-might-b

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
could it happen in the US?

oh yes.. 

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

Bull
Bull's picture
Hat Tips: 171
Hypmotized & Mesmowized

The Wall Street demonstration last week had a grand turn out of 4 people. Americans are hypmotized & mesmowized (Michael Spinks) de-educated, mal-nourished, lost in TV ad consumerism and too busy watching 'amerikkkan idle' to think or object to being raped and pillaged.

I grew up in NYC in the 60's when we had a real revolutionary fervor. The streets and the colleges had an active antiwar movement and we tried to change things for the better. Later the boomers sold out to reaganomics and consumerism. The slick plan of destroying the educational system and the traditional family unit chipped away at US culture until we became a land parentless children and zombie fatsoes stuffing their faces with $5 pizzas and $1 burgers. Pitiful.

The USA is the last place that will show awareness or interest in positive change. Formerly the land of the brave and the free, now the land of consumerism and corruption.

Bull

Red Pill
Red Pill's picture
Hat Tips: 1331
motivation..

Bull wrote:

The USA is the last place that will show awareness or interest in positive change. Formerly the land of the brave and the free, now the land of consumerism and corruption.

and all the while that lasts, you are correct, however once people and their families get hungry and have guns.. 

I can only show you the door..
Take the Red Pill
#Occupy Money

pipewerkz
pipewerkz's picture
Hat Tips: 15
It's coming

I've already told myself I'm not gonna be one of these asshole running around in the streets bitching for the government to help. I'll skip the riots in the grocery stores.

When the shit hits the fan I will be in lock down mode.

Prepare - you won't have to stand in a bread line if you have your own bread.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Coming To a Country Near You"