CNN refuses to use own poll when reporting who won the debates. Ron Paul gets the shaft.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
FRBNY
FRBNY's picture
Hat Tips: 16
CNN refuses to use own poll when reporting who won the debates. Ron Paul gets the shaft.

Now watch this video:

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:23
Sterling
Sterling's picture
Hat Tips: 2826
Remember this?

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

LVStrapped
LVStrapped's picture
Hat Tips: 312
Ron Paul never gets any love

Why does this fail to surprise me???  The truth is a dangerous weapon. Real Money= Gold and Silver  

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."

tallydynasty
tallydynasty's picture
Hat Tips: 989
2008 Election Part Duex.

2008 Election Part Duex.

Wallyworld
Wallyworld's picture
Hat Tips: 90
Spread the word....

I have been spreading the word about Ron Paul for a few years now to friends and co-workers and most are now in agreement with what he has to say.  Unfortunately, most are not registered Republicans and won't be allowed to vote in Connecticut's primary when the time comes. I understand one still has time to change their party affiliation to be eligible to vote for Paul when the time comes.  I think this is an important aspect that Paul supporters of all political persuasions need to focus on.  Get out there and register Republican or switch your party affiliation quick.  I have been a life-long Democrat but my eyes have been opened and party means nothing to me now except as a means to vote for Ron Paul.

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9168
Ron Paul's Questions and

Ron Paul's Questions and Answers from the CNN Debate:

Gerald Celente on the "Reality TV Show" of Presidential Elections:

End the Ridiculousness -- Spread the Word

Mike
Mike's picture
Hat Tips: 234
All lame stream media is controlled.

All bought and paid for just like 90% of politicians.

A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. Proverbs 22:3

dolphindude
dolphindude's picture
Hat Tips: 438
Ironic that we get the truth

From Russia TV.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "CNN refuses to use own poll when reporting who won the debates. Ron Paul gets the shaft."