Bill Gross on QE3

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Honest_Money
Honest_Money's picture
Hat Tips: 142
Bill Gross on QE3
Gross: QE3 likely to take form of “extended period” language or interest rate caps on 2-3 year Treasuries.

So, the primary dealers will continue to buy Treasuries at auction and then sell them to the Federal Reserve at a premium no less.  The Fed must keep rates low so that the government can service the debt and keep the ponzi going.  This action will continue to devalue the "dollar" versus precious metals.

Honest_Money

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:07
Holy Avenger
Holy Avenger's picture
Hat Tips: 60
This is what Jim Rickards

This is what Jim Rickards said Gross was thinking in his last interview at www.kingworldnews.com

Financial Repression

Rickards doesn't think it will work but he thinks Gross thinks it will work and is the current policy of the FED.

CK
CK's picture
Hat Tips: 3716
Treasuries

Anyone been watching them? I saw that Jim Rogers shorted them on friday and now monday tuesday they get killed.  I just stupidly missed out on it and have been waiting months for this play.

Do they go down for a third day straight now? If not, anyone have an idea about where they'll recover too? I've heard this is the mother of all bubbles.

We're not trading against the market, we're trading against ourselves.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Bill Gross on QE3"