Bilderberg

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
Hat Tips: 441
Bilderberg

What happened to the claim that the US Secretary of Defense (Gates) attending the Builderberg conference in Switzerland and in violation of the Constitution - Treason I think was the claim.  No senior official of the Republic is permitted to conspire against the US.  Hillary Clinton was caught once.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

--------------------------------------------------------
>From here to there eventually<

jlev
jlev's picture
Hat Tips: 48
Logan Act...

Gates was supposedly seen at the conference by eye witnesses despite him not being on the offical attende list for this year.  The only kind of report you will get on something like this is eye witnesses in my opinion, as no member of the goverment will come out and admit he was there.  And of course no one in the US media would either, considering they werent even there covering it. 

If he was indeed there, he would be in violation of the Logan Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act).   Its not considered a treasonus act as it only comes with a maximum prison time of three years.  Still, he should not have been there engaging with them. 

jlev
jlev's picture
Hat Tips: 48
here is a video report...

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
I guess when you're above the

I guess when you're above the law your sh*t don't stink.  I'm sure Obama if confronted with this question would find another frozen terrorist to kerplunk in the sea and another TV News Slot at 11:00 PM.  What a joke!  Show me one honest politician and I'll sell you some swam land in Florida!

Girl Genius
Girl Genius's picture
Hat Tips: 14
The Logan Act

Yes, the Logan Act - these traitors just disregard it. There is total lawlessness in DC now. Their day will come!

TheGoodDoctor
TheGoodDoctor's picture
Hat Tips: 11941
Agenda

Anyone know what the official agenda was this year? I haven't heard anything though I was going to listen to the 6/10/11 archive show of Alex Jones at www.gcnlive.com I know they talked about some of it on there I just haven't listened yet. But what I was looking for was more of a document or list. Thanks in advance.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz

CreatingWealthAsap
CreatingWealthAsap's picture
Hat Tips: 1
Some points of the agenda

Some points of the agenda here:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/breaking-secret-bilderberg-agenda-leaked-by-mole.html

I'm waiting for the full document too.

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
First Item on the Agenda - Oh Yeah Law Suit Against Obama

Buckanear
Buckanear's picture
High Priests of Globalization

Meet a Pope of Globalization, David Rockefeller.   We are blessed to have such a wealthy man in our midst who is arguably the most powerful man on the planet.  At 94 he just won't roll over and take his wealth to Billionaire Heaven, a special place for extremely important Billionaire souls souls who up there hope to be our masters for Eternity!   Oh I can't wait to serve him and clean his toilets and polish his gold for ever in heaven, if I should be worthy!!!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25302

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Bilderberg"