Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out

80 posts / 0 new
Last post
procog
procog's picture
Hat Tips: 1477
Great to have You Participating!

I have really enjoyed your strong perspective.

Forgive me for being clueless, but why Sarah Palen? Maybe because she comes from a hunter-gatherer basic culture? Plus being an Amazon woman?

J Siefert
J Siefert's picture
Hat Tips: 6086
Nice to see you back! JS

Nice to see you back!

JS

SS121
SS121's picture
Hat Tips: 18492
procog re: Sarah

there was a long and ongoing series of bho events that matched up to the events in Saul's life in the old testament.  

these events ran in reverse order indicating bho would be the last pres just as Saul was the first king.

Sarah said and did the things during these bho events that corresponded to what Samuel said and did during the Saul events.  there were many and they matched perfectly.

Samuel was the Godly leader of the people before Saul became the first king.  indicating, (remember, all going in reverse order) that Sarah will be the Providential leader after bho is finished being the last pres.  ?

it was quite a lengthy study and series of observations from many months ago, but that is the gyst of it.  we'll see what happens.

During these events Sarah

Only Silver and Gold are Money

ArtL
ArtL's picture
Hat Tips: 2307
I am delighted that you have started this forum!

since the charts are fake, what alternative signs are you watching to track the demise of the fake charts?

ArtL

SS121
SS121's picture
ArtL Re: ...signs ... demise ... fake charts?

watch for global monetary chaos and the announcement of the replacement of the USD as the World's Currency Standard. 

World Currency Standard= the currency by which all other currencies are valued. like on the Fx "market" (fake chart).

the attempted replacement will likely be the gold charts of the various currencies setting the value of the currencies.  but this, or whatever attempt, will fail.  

Physical Silver (and Gold) will return to their position as Money, and the currencies will be valued accordingly.  between the two parties.  no charts involved.

Righting Moment
Righting Moment's picture
Hat Tips: 243
A Brick Through My Window

SS121 so great to have you contributing again! I've missed your focused explanations and clear thinking.  And as you might expect, I'm still stacking...

Put your own oxygen mask on first...

Put your own oxygen mask on first and brace for impact!

SS121
SS121's picture
It's only Money

Even the real version?  Silver and Gold, ...only money.

It is good to promote what is just and right, but Money in and of itself is not that important.

Nobody reading these words values Money over their health, or their life, or even their ability to just go out and enjoy the day smiley

Human Mushroom
Human Mushroom's picture
Hat Tips: 1144
The Transition

SS121 wrote:

Nobody reading these words values Money over their health, or their life, or even their ability to just go out and enjoy the day

I would personally prefer this. Having a reason for real money to skyrocket means my ability to enjoy daily living is probably, and very rapidly, slipping away. Basically, the conveniences would probably cease to exist.

However, it doesn't mean I don't want even greater conveniences should good people be in charge. That's assuming the bad people don't have a "scorched earth" policy in the attempted transition.

Terry
Kept in the dark...fed a lot of crap.

SilverBelle
SilverBelle's picture
Hat Tips: 558
Gold backed bonds?

Hi, this article was linked today by Bill Holter and Jim Sinclair.  Judy Shelton has apparently been advising Trump.  She is in favor of the U.S. issuing gold-backed bonds.  She also envisions other countries following the practice.

If this happens, would it be the attempt to replace the USD as the world currency standard?

http://fortune.com/2016/08/18/trump-gold-standard-economic-advisor-woman-judy-shelton/

SS121
SS121's picture
re: Gold backed bonds

Judy ... advising Trump ... in favor of U.S. issuing gold-backed bonds.  ... other countries following ...

attempt to replace the USD as the World Currency Standard?

Yes.

The article talks about using gold as part of the International Monetary "System".  Not gold as "Money".

This distinction is going to get more and more difficult to discern as they get closer to making the attempt.  But as long as some type of chart or government/bank advertised gold price is used to determine the relative value of currencies, ... then Silver and Gold still haven't fully returned to their Monetary role.

1. Today the USD is the Standard.  
  2. There will be a failed "gold"esque attempt to replace the USD,
  3. then Silver (and Gold) will return to their role as Money and be the standard by which currencies and other values are set.

Silver and Gold ALWAYS return to their monetary role.  Don't let the system's use of the word "gold" deceive you.

thanks SilverBelle for the note and the link.  you're trackin',  i appreciate you.

Marchas45
Marchas45's picture
Hat Tips: 18993
SS121

Here you go Bud. Keep Stacking

I Am That I Am, Therefore My Friends, I Am.

SS121
SS121's picture
The Basics . . . Again. w/ Love! :-)

Silver and Gold are Money

Every time a man-made substitute displaces Silver and Gold it always fails as Silver and Gold return to their monetary role (in the hearts and minds of people)

The current man-made substitute for Silver and Gold is the global fiat monetary "SYSTEM".  Not a fiat currency, or all fiat currencies, but the System that includes the currencies and the markets/charts, the media, etc.

"Economic" activities all occur within the System.  You have to zoom out farther to see the Monetary dynamic (battle) that is occurring between the system and Silver (and Gold)

Silver and Gold are not good investments within the current System.  But Silver is soon going to take down the System and when it does the perceived value of Silver by real people on planet Earth is going to be astronomical.

So yes, it will be profitable.  And yes, stackers will survive quite nicely.  But the best reason to stack imo is because it's the right position.  And that Victory, ...man there's nothing better.  

Going all-in against the world and getting to participate in Silver's Victory.  ...the monetary play of the eon.

I love you guys and gals, and it is hard to watch so many continue to gorge themselves on system misinformation.  The hangover is going to be experienced at the worst possible time.  Right when the system is dying and the whole world is in chaos.

As i've done so many times in the last five years- i strongly urge you to at least question what you are being told by the system and it's experts.  Consider that maybe both sides of the Red-Team vs Blue-Team market narratives are being offered by the same people.  Pray for wisdom and understanding in these matters  (it works).  

And now before i start sounding like a nag or a preacher-  keep stacking fearlessly, Victory is assured.

?'s?

SS121
SS121's picture
you don't have to explain yourself to anybody

just stack, if that's what you feel, and enjoy being in the right position.  it's easy and peaceful.

?? think anybody quietly goes about their business confidently buying Bitcoin?  or some miner stock?  No way.

These people are systemized, they can't think for themselves.  they need constant commiseration.  always trusting in people.  ain't gonna end well.

In the monetary world Silver currently sits in the power position.  Not according to ZH or the privately owned fake charts, ...in the real world.  

If you have been led astray by someone who doesn't understand how this stuff works -->  ":::ouch:::"  

Nothing new under the Sun. 

SS121
SS121's picture
Silver and Gold

The monetary precious metals that have been "money" for a long long time.

SS121
SS121's picture
the silver chart does NOT set the price for your phyzz

You set the price for your physical Silver.  It's yours.

You didn't lease it from the coin shop with an agreement that your later selling price would be based on the chart price.

But everybody always buys and sells physical Silver based on the chart price...  Correct?  Yes.  For Now. 

The silver chart currently sets the price for all the world's physical Silver transactions.

For approximately 4.2 Billion years the silver chart did NOT control physical Silver transaction prices.  Then it did, and now it does, but soon it won't.

The silver chart's tiny little blip of a reign will soon end.  Silver will then transact at prices agreed upon between the buyer and the seller.

You don't have to sell your Silver for the chart price today if you don't want to.  But with the whole world still selling at the chart price you likely wouldn't attract any buyers with higher priced Silver, obviously.  

So what's a person to do??  Well, the wise thing to do, in my opinion, is to stack as much as you can while the silver chart is still in control.  and HOLD IT until the silver chart no longer sets the price for the world's physical Silver transactions.

Stack and Hold.  

Lower chart prices??... good.  Higher chart prices... that's fine too.  Even the highest chart prices will be nothing compared to what physical Silver will transact for "After" the silver chart is dead. (dead=no longer the price reference for the public's physical Silver prices)

Stack and Hold.  Don't pay a whole lot of attention to the chart price.  And pay no attention at all to the internet chatter about what may or may not be going on in the "market".   This is wisdom, imo.  kick it around and see how it looks.

SS121
SS121's picture
The Stock Market (check out this precarious situation)

Question:  Why have the stock markets continued to go up and up??  

Answer:  Because that's where the owners of the charts want the masses to park their wealth.  (It really is that simple)

So, who controls most of the world's wealth?  He who controls (owns) the chart.

Take the DJIA chart down to 5,000 and most of the wealth in the U.S. instantly disappears.  Pretty solid position of CONTROL eh?

This situation didn't just come about by accident.

They herded all of the wealth into the stock market (w/ higher chart prices) and now they can erase as much as they want as quickly as they want.

The global fiat market system is SO much simpler than most people realize.  

Please get in the right position and help your friends and loved ones do the same.  

IF (when) tptb move against the USD they will no doubt try and kill U.S. wealth as well.  The easiest way to do this would be to drop the stock market chart(s).   Much wealth has been herded into the stock market and now sits one mouse-click away from being canceled.

Please get in the right position and help your friends and loved ones do the same.

Noteriety
Noteriety's picture
Hat Tips: 280
Question for SS121

I have read and appreciated your understanding SS121.

I ask your opinion and thoughts on how Silver/Gold will be transacted following the demise of the charts. The world is too large to transfer metal hand-to-hand and it would be naive to believe that we can live at peace at this point in history with metal in hand only. 

I will give you my understanding:

The company Goldmoney has already realized, and is continuing to improve, discover and implement the potential future system of precious metal transfer. There will be many companies following their blueprint. (Note, I have no vested interest in Goldmoney except my faith that they are on the right path).

At Goldmoney, the metal you own is 100% allocated but you can, with the touch of the button transfer metal ownership in weight, from your vault to another users vault. I went to a townhall with Roy Sebag and Joshua Crumb (originators), their ultimate vision is that people transact using their service in weight, and not dollar terms. 

Technology has opened up the window to allow Gold/Silver to dictate transactions and satisfy your understanding.

What do you think?

SS121
SS121's picture
Noteriety re: post chart metal transactions

I ask your opinion and thoughts on how Silver/Gold will be transacted following the demise of the charts.

Probably much like it did for thousands of years before the charts.  with both parties being free to set their own terms and without a 3rd party system device silently controlling from the shadows.

And if you prefer to follow the visions of strangers and let them hold your metal for you... that's your decision to make.  You might also look at history for guidance on this one as well.

erewenguy
erewenguy's picture
Hat Tips: 3623
bars vs eagles

Well, its apparently been a long time since I visited the stackers section and didn't realize you had started a new topic. Good to see you SS121. Haven't been part of main for a long time, and could only catch you during rare open posts.

My personal preference has gravitated to 10 oz bars when possible to accumulate metal volume. I think that in other posts of yours you particularly prefer silver eagles for stacking. Can you elaborate on this a bit? 

SS121
SS121's picture
erewenguy re: bars vs eagles

I think that in other posts of yours you particularly prefer silver eagles for stacking. Can you elaborate on this a bit?

here are some random bullets about why i like Eagles

• good looking coin
  • Lady Liberty well represents the just dealings of real Money
  • recognizable/trusted
  • easy to transact with newbs.  if most of the currently non-stacking masses suddenly become interested in Silver, they will likely want nice clean recognizable Eagles.  rather than say a bag of junk silver that is worn and has to be weighed and calculated out, etc...
  • If Silver starts going for crazy high fiat amounts, the 1 oz pieces should be a good incremental size for transactions.
  • Tubes and Monster boxes make for great storage.

Any size of Silver coin or bar is good.  

It's the monetary nature of Silver, not the design, that makes it superior to man-made system stuff,  but those are just some thoughts on the Eagles.  

I like the 10 oz. bars as well, but they might not be quite as handy down the road.  All good tho.  

And good to see you as well my friend.  Keep stackin it up! :-)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver, Gold, and the Fiat Monetary System Close-Out"