Politcs : The Decline and Fall of Western Civilization....By Design

184 posts / 0 new
Last post
James Crighton
James Crighton's picture
Hat Tips: 10676
@ChaCha - 09:40am post

I like that ChaCha - gonna start working on it.  Will start by offering you my stack - interested?

jc       ;-)   

Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
Hat Tips: 9999
O.K. - its 5 min past noon USA Pacific Coast time .,.

in the middle of a weekday.  But that beer looks <really> good and I want one . . . Now!  wink

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 6831
James

Exactly!  When over 60% of the wealth of all nations boils down to just 15 or so mega corporations, you have a very good idea of just who is pulling the strings.  The fact these leaders have not been taken out lets you know there is no intention to do so, and they are protected. 

Most of what we see is created drama to keep the masses engaged in emotional issues so they don't turn on the elite.  You take the top nations and swamp them with refugees to bring the terrorist inside the living room.  While my dog traveling abroad would be in quarantine for up to 6 months in some countries, refugees are brought in without so much as a check-up.  We will be assaulted by diseases we have not seen in ages. 

While being sent overseas there are all sorts of "cultural diversity" lessons you attend to better meld into their society and not cause offense; refugees are brought in demanding sharia law, they shop at our local home depot buying the latest refrigerators, and other appliances while the U.S. citizen is buying the "on sale" scratch and dent version.  From where does their money come?  We never make an honest effort to follow the money path. 

Many of these "refugees" are nothing of the sort, they are men and women that were paid by our government to overthrow their own, and now that their job is done, they are given the rights to live in the US.  So the character of the folks that are being imported is someone that thought so little of their own country they would turn against it for money.  And now what do they do here?  Are they part of the citizen army that reports on others, that REPORTS on YOU?  So you have people that are EASY to buy becoming the informants.  Do you see how crooked this all is?  Why else would there be refugees if it wasn't for the warring actions being taken overseas?  And why would you bring them here, it is expensive after all, if you didn't want to CONTROL the masses through them? 

When you create mayhem, you create in the citizenry a demand for more security, more police, the loss of more freedoms for safety?  How do you get ultimate police control?  You create the drama, intentionally, you create the hate, you create the divide, but you make sure the divide is race, or religion, or LGBT related so don't have a US (Joe Average) VS Them (globalist elite) scenario.

There are countries ALL OVER the world with Christians and Muslims living in peace alongside each other, but here in the US we are being brainwashed to believe it is a US vs. Them.  There are countries ALL OVER the world where black and white are working side by side, yet the United States suddenly has an US vs Them black vs white issue.  I see so many partially black people, or said the other way, partially white, how in the world can we even begin to divide where black stops and white starts now?  It is ridiculous.  We as a nation are being played, the whole thing is staged, George Soros funded Black Lives Matter to the tune of 600K, what was that just extra money laying around, or did he want something for the money?

Really our first question should be "Who funded this?"  And the second should be "What do they gain?" Any other reaction is simply playing into their desires, and we need to be above it.  Emotions should be directed at the authors of the saga we see being played out not at the PAID actors.

flyinkel

gold way
gold way's picture
Hat Tips: 281
Truth

Truth is the new hate speech "during times of universal deceit telling you truth becomes a revolutionary act" George Orwell

Goldway

Dirt_Reynolds
Dirt_Reynolds's picture
Hat Tips: 2362
HMFWIC

Not sure who they are. Pretty sure they are un-earthly.
#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...

BIGNASTY
BIGNASTY's picture
Hat Tips: 3635
I can relate to this...............................

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 11496
Correction for post #16

My wife informed me this morning that my line:

Then we see him marrying a half naked woman, also in a former  covenant marriage.

Was in error.  She had not married the man, just had a child via him.  Only a case of fornication for her.

NW VIEW

Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 17773
THE FIX IS IN....

Part-WAS-Was8894568-1-1-0.jpg
HOMELAND SECURITY TO TAKE CHARGE OF ELECTIONS

logo9.gif

ChaCha Mars
ChaCha Mars's picture
Hat Tips: 960
@Joseph Warren -- Gatto? Try Iserbyt -- public ed & our world

Joseph, I hear your frustration.   I got tired of talking about what's wrong and decided to take the concrete steps available to me to do something.   Spent two decades as an in-the-trenches public education volunteer and watchdog -- found a little piece I could do something about nationally once I improved my attitude after some soul-searching -- and we accomplished some good, then some years ago began volunteering with underserved children locally; we teach them their basic math tables.  Because many of them also can't read we also do a reading club and in the summer, art lessons.  We do all of this with a lot of love and joy and our own money.  While our contemporaries are golfing and playing bridge, this is what we do; often we're the only unpaid adults the children encounter from dawn to dusk.  My husband's very supportive and our children know I've done everything I can to improve the world we're leaving them.

Image result for deliberate dumbing down of america pdf iserbytGatto's good as far as he goes but the book you must read is Reagan White House DOE whistleblower Charlotte Iserbyt's The Deliberate Dumbing-Down of America -- precedes Gatto's effort by 20 years and is one fact-based page after another; you can read it for free here  www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf.   The big changes in education started long before the 1890s and Charlotte's detailed it all.

Thank you for caring about our schools.  Re seeing the enemy and he is us -- more later --

ChaCha Mars
ChaCha Mars's picture
@ Question ... Pogo's wisdom

"Learn to behave":  Like most good & true things -- sounds simple but very hard to actually do!

ChaCha Mars
ChaCha Mars's picture
@James - stacks o'stuff

Thank you for your kind offer  :)  but I'm probably the outlier here -- still learning, still sorting things out, and the cautionary tale from childhood about King Midas stayed with me.  Not completely sold that stacks o'coins are the only way to participate in PMs; having had a major instructional event in early adulthood do know enough not to invest in paper anything and in that basket I would include mining stocks.  

Lemming
Lemming's picture
Hat Tips: 3746
Private Property

I am seeing more and more Turdites posting concerns about ownership of 'private' property. I live in a low tax backwater of a state and was only recently made aware of the confiscatory property tax rates in many 'progressive' states.

A friend who recently moved here from 50 miles north of Chicago informed me that her property tax on a 1700 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, (pretty standard home) ran $1100/mo! How in the hell could anyone possibly think there is anything 'private' about owning an average property in Illinois which is taxed at this magnitude? Is anyone struggling under the delusion that they OWN anything with this atrocious magnitude of taxation? If this isn't absolute proof that 'private' property is being progressively confiscated by a communist government, then I don't know what is!

I for one, intend to continue investing in private, invisible assets until the situation changes. What do I live in? An RV. I'm seriously considering a sailing catamaran as the ultimate investment, home, & escape vehicle.

Do you need a reminder of the 1st plank of The Communist Manifesto?

1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.

AlienEyes
AlienEyes's picture
Hat Tips: 21778
RE : Private Property

I hear you, Lemm !

The part that boggles my mind is that people that live in 'tax hell hole' states have absolutely no idea how badly they are being ripped off. ('tax hell hole' states : NY, CAL, ILL, NJ, MAS, CONN, etc.)

These conditioned fools don't even care so long as their neighbors are also being robbed. Without base line adjustments, I doubt that the present national IQ is even 90 in 1960 terms. Grocery clerks can't even make change in their heads and now, cursive writing is being outlawed.

The pathetic truth is that the dumber we are, the easier it is to lie to and rob us. The most astounding thing is that our legions of mental midgets don't even realize that they are completely worthless and that when the system collapses, their former "friends" will gladly sign the death warrants of the under classes because they no longer serve any useful purpose whatsoever. The flip side of this is that people who still have critical thinking skills and a gram of common sense will also be phased out because they represent a grave danger to TPTB and a serious threat which will not be tolerated.

It boils my blood when politicians cry about those of us who 'are not paying their fare share'. I was invited to a political (Democrat) meeting in Virginia by some friends who intended to cause a stir among the mindless. You might say I was 'recruited'. As the endless drone of lying bastards went on, I got elbowed from both sides and asked to 'say something'. When a state representative from the house used the magic words, "not paying their fare share", I stood up and was recognized. I said, "And just who is going to make the decision on how much IS my "fare share". The fat bastard went catatonic. There was not a peep in the room. It seemed as if not another soul in the room had ever thought to ask that question. Finally, the highest Democratic committee member took the question and mumbled a line of crap that was totally without meaning and which even the brain dead Dems had a problem swallowing. Within four minutes, several 'ushers' appeared and asked us to go with them. They demanded to see our Demonrat Party membership cards, our social security cards and our drivers license. One of my friends told them to go sodomize themselves but in more colorful terms.

We were then told to leave because we were a distraction and had been disrespectful to a state rep. They also notified us that they had called the police because we had 'disturbed the peace'. We left and about three blocks away from the forum, we passed a single police car going towards the meeting with his blue lights on but without any sound effects. I learned a lot that night and I haven't forgotten one bit of it since then. I learned what a Demonrat's idea of freedom of speech was and have looked on all of them with total disgust ever since.

heyJoe
heyJoe's picture
Hat Tips: 1452
Private Property, Not!

Turned 60 this month and I'm a life long resident of Illannoy (Cook County).  I cannot describe how evil these politician in both parties are in this State.  We are planning to get out in 2 years and headed to the Redoubt.  Was a financial planner for 30 years and finally had my epiphany in 2008 and sold my practice in 2012.  Still have business interests to clean up.  Also, have elderly parents (80s), with one going to a nursing home recently with dementia.  With my responsibilities, I never realized how difficult it is to move.  We continue to move ahead with our plan.

In the interim, we have turned our home into a 'rental' property.  With these low rates, we recently refinanced to get as much equity out of our home as possible.  I believe the country will implode, with Illannoy happening before it occurs nationally.  If we have to, we will walk away from our home and give it to the bank.  F*ck the banks!  

Here's how insane the real estate market is.   I talked to the lender and we figured our home was worth $220,000, and we would get a 30 year @ 3.5% and take 80% to loan value.  The appraisal came back at $270,000.  Unreal and thank you!  Our taxes are lower than most because we appealed our taxes 4 times in 20 years.  The appeals have kept the taxes at about 60% of what they could have been.

I no longer talk to anyone, family and friends, about what we are doing.  They accused me of being a doom and gloomer (I am a realist); however, they all became negative when I spoke about uncharted waters required unconventional planning.  They knew my background and education, but my advice fell on a deaf ear.  I get their mindset because I suffered the same problem up until 2008.  Even then, it took me 3 years to figure out what was going on.  

I heard a number of times that if I am correct, we are all in the same boat and there will be no place to hide.  I responded with, "If I'm hiking with a group of people and suddenly I'm being chased by a grizzly bear, I don't have to outrun the bear, I have to outrun the people I'm with".  I usually got that confused, sideways head tilt my dog gives me.  I believe this country is suffering an epidemic of 'cognitive dissonance', including some 'normalcy bias'.  As I said earlier, I don't talk about it anymore.  I equate this mindset with drug addiction; until a person realizes they have a problem there is no way to help them.

AlienEyes
AlienEyes's picture
Hat Tips: 21778
heyJoe

Thank you for that 'eye opener'. It is good to know that even in Chicago, there are still a few people in their right mind. Refreshing, actually. Your story is valuable because it tells people there is still some hope left. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

AE  yes

Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
@Chacha Mars

I own that book by Iserbyte and have read it. And like you, I have reached out to teach young people skills that are not taught in our schools. It is quite shocking to see their lack of skills, - even in students with high G.P.A.s from some of the so-called 'highest rated public high schools' in our state. The students are completely unaware of how lacking they are. Their parents are also unaware since many of them graduated from the same kind of 'schooling'. Yet, these same schools spend millions on building facilities and to support extra-cirricular activities. Many of the students go on to college and require remedial classes for the basics needed to later do (dumbed down) college academic work. One professor said that 60% of his students have no business being in a university. As you know, all this was not an 'accident'. If its this bad in the 'good' schools, one can only imagine the horrors in the recognized bad schools.

Thomas Jefferson warned that a nation cannot be ignorant and also free. - - Those ignorant people, unaware of American founding principles and lacking critical thinking skills - become the soldiers, police, bureaucrats, etc who are unable to recognize where all this is leading. They also become the irrational mobs demanding what they have been propagandized to believe.

Thank you for your efforts with young people. It is only that kind of one-on-one reaching out and teaching that will make a difference. The formal schooling system has been used against the American people for a very long time. - JW

LostMind
LostMind's picture
Hat Tips: 7036
Something to read this pasty and wet morning...

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/08/nirp-the-end-of-europe-and-beginning-of-world-war-iii/

LostMind
LostMind's picture
Hat Tips: 7036
Real Estate, kids, and other "anchors"

I totally agree on the "anchors" that keep us in places we would rather not be. As a divorced dad, I am stuck where I am until my kids hit 18 and out of high school. This is a sharp pain as I live in a "community" of 4+ million bottom feeders. I call them bottom feeders because they never look up, they are just buried into the mud pushing forward everyday. They really do not want to know anything different.

Real Estate is a mixed back. This is my expertise and I see major problems. I had a very interesting conversation with a Real Estate Ph.D/economist of a major Florida university and his take was "problem? What problem? We have demographics on our side!" I tried to educate him on the many facets of what he was ignoring, but very much like Mr. Dent, it is all about demographics! OK, everyone in the north wants to live here... period! God's waiting room is looking for a few million more occupants, so "our" real estate is going to continue the current moon shot... PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, when you can't get an economist to see a problem, then there really isn;t any problems...

Both my kids are well versed in contrarian thought and how to "hide" their disgust with their teachers.  My son made the comment "It sucks that I have to learn two histories, two economics, and two civics! If I just learn from you DAD, I will fail all my classes, so I have to learn what they teach me to make the A's."  I mean, how F'd up is that....

My daughter is a top 10 student and she threads those needles as well, she just rolls with it much better than my son. Both understand that their competition in life is not the kids that sit next to them, but a class of people they don't see. Both will get full rides to a major university and both understand that DEBT is off limits! AND, Dad will not be giving up his limited retirement fund for their education. They work hard, while the mass majority around them jerk off with petty bullshit pursuits... Sorry, let the rant go a bit...

Anyway, lots of crap is building up. Very interesting time to be alive. The Economist was right on time with the new currency in 2018, which means that the last quarter of 2016 and all of 2017 should be a real shit storm of a magnitude we haven't seen in 40+years...

Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
Financial System Is Toast

I know many here watch USA Watchdog on a regular basis. If you happened to miss it, here's a recent interview with John Rubino. Those things predicted and warned about are happening. It's taken much longer than many thought. Rubino & James Kirk wrote on this in their book 'The Money Bubble" - - 

http://usawatchdog.com/current-global-financial-system-is-toast-john-rubino/

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 11496
Real Estate, property taxes, rental income!

I did   enjoy the posts above this morning.  My property tax runs about $1000/mo. for my home.  If you live here and are ready for retirement, you better have a income stream that will fill the governments need for "your" fiat savings. The agencies who grab our fiat are drunk upon spending more money every year and nothing will change until the end.

If you bail out of the system to early, you may have made a poor decision.  If you have a fair amount of savings in a bank, drawing .1%/yr. in interest and just let it sit there, month after month, then poverty may move to your doorstep.  There are times that one just has to play their game, then bail out before the "bail-in" robs all of your accounts.  The majority of Americans cannot find even $1000, if needed, for any emergency.  The majority are not concerned over taxes or their empty savings account.

Example of ways to win until bailout time:   I dipped into our savings making .1% interest per year and built a new 2 unit townhouse.  They bring in about $3000/mo. which is about $36,000 per year.  Now I am not concerned about the property taxes.  I 'am not concerned about a bailin happening for that money as it has been extracted from the bank and now is an asset that I can hold in my hand.  If I rent the buildings for about ten years, I will have all of the construction costs back in my hands.

Downsizing, moving, off the grid, prepping and storing, all are great concepts.  However, having a plan in place that overcomes the effects of a governing system that sees us as cash cows, is real victory.    Jim

NW VIEW

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Politcs : The Decline and Fall of Western Civilization....By Design"