Valuation Analysis for Gold Miners?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
BHOWE's picture
Hat Tips: 2
Valuation Analysis for Gold Miners?

I am a real novice when trying to determine which stocks to buy on a  true valuation basis. Has anyone put together a spread sheet for the gold miners, that works thru their valuation based on know resources? And is willing to share it? It looks like the miners could be bottoming. I was thinking of reallocating some of my stocks. I just need a little (lot) help with valuation. Which stocks have been beaten down the most and thus should take off when the market returns? I currently hold.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:20
loriewil's picture
Hat Tips: 277
Stock research

Looking at what you already own you just need to switch your holdings in AEM and SLW into their long-term warrants. AEM (wt.U) and SLW (wt.U).

A great site to do your own research (there is no easy way!) is

A great site for articles on investing in the mining sector is

Regarding warrants:

Warrants are a better choice than the stock because they are priced 45% to 65% less (AEM's is 65% less; SLW's 55% less) than the stock and will appreciate 50-100% more than the stock should the stock appreciate. Warrants give you more bang for your buck than the actual stock in a rising market. That's what warrants are all about - leverage.

I have written many articles on commodity-related long-term warrants (I seem to be the only one doing so) over the past 7/8  years and developed 2 proprietary indexes - the Gold and Silver Warrants index (GSWI) and the broader Commodity-related Company Warrants Index (CCWI). You can get all the details here:

1. The “Secret” World of Gold & Silver Company Warrants

2. Gold & Silver Warrants Index (GSWI) Update

3. Buying Gold & Silver Company Warrants is Easy & Profitable – Here’s How (and Why!)

Enjoy and profit.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Valuation Analysis for Gold Miners?"