What a scumbag....The real Harvey Organ

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
daveyboy's picture
Hat Tips: 2417
What a scumbag....The real Harvey Organ

Still have an outpouring of "respect" for this snake oil salesman?

woofwoof's picture
Hat Tips: 1058
Nothing new

They all do it.  When I was a drug rep for a (major) company we were encouraged (no required to channel stuff) the pharmacies.  This boosted the company's quarterly sale (good for the stock).  The returns would be initiated with each new quarter.  Drug pricing (charges to insurance/gov/ etc. ) was based on the 100 NDA units.  But because pharmacies mostly buy the 500 or larger units at big discounts (including rebates) they can make a shit load of money.  This was the incentives to stock up otherwise why would pharmacists have their money sitting on a shelf? This was the set up and it was encouraged by everyone.  The government knew it.  The hospitals knew it.  And the drug companies knew it.  If the government wanted to go after anyone they could.  But everyone was in on the take including the government.  It's all good until you piss someone off. 

edit:  I just noticed this was from 2009

Karankawa's picture
Hat Tips: 6756
How dumb do you think this board is? Are you looking for clicks

edit:  I just noticed this was from 2009

Thanks, we've all been subject to dectption from the tuth.

God Bless,

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "What a scumbag....The real Harvey Organ"