3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ruffian's picture
Hat Tips: 5230

Changing my name Gutierez or something like that.

Hired a guy about a month ago.. Who lost his job working in a damn scrap yard. Just happened to notice 3 new guys working in his place last week. I don't know IF he knows.

No wonder many of my old posse from school are snorting china white and carrying EBT cards.... I'm so damned angry I cant even concentrate today.

If I didn't love what I do and wasn't calling my own shots. I might join them. I dont mind bending over backwards but when I'm expected to grab my ankles... I GET AN ATTITUDE.....

Bongo Jim
Bongo Jim's picture
Hat Tips: 2109
More BS

Yeah, it's "the jobs Americans won't do," bullshit that pisses me off. I wanna slap any politician or commentator who spews this crap. It's more like the jobs citizens won't do for half of minimum wage an hour.

Karankawa's picture
Hat Tips: 6756
I heard somewhere

That the only free market left in America was the used car market.  I agree, but Cash For Clunkers was even there for awhile.

Are we at Peak Government yet?

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Furious"