Alternative Medicine

786 posts / 0 new
Last post
boatman
boatman's picture
Hat Tips: 6811
@GC

hopefully surely january will come and it will be a cist or something benign.

but if not, the place to start is healing your digestive system, the cilia in your duodenum.........80% of your immune system which keeps the cancer cells we have periodically from birth in check.......the onset of cancer is not a disease....it's an immune system failure........and yours must have been genetically pretty good in the past to have made it this far.

starting with a 10-15 day water only fast..........then juiced cruciforous veggies for 60 days.............then same  processed for 60 days.............then raw eaten for 60 days.

the litany of supplements [very big choice there] n digestive aids  we actually most all need as we get older, can be slowly  started/ added in at the processed veggie stage.

i personally know several people 20 years later with no cancer ..........who started their fight this way.

and then hit it with supplements, diet, exercise and attitude.

there are much worse things than cancer, but the successful fight is very life changing...........n not especially  easy........something most are unwilling to do.

for me in that situation...........only water and air are off the table.   

boatman

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13245
GC

Will keep you in our prayers.

You may want to look at this link, lots of information in the comments too.....

https://archive.org/details/Dr.RobertC.Beck-CancerAndVirusCure

GuerrillaCapitalist
GuerrillaCapitalist's picture
Hat Tips: 5058
Update

First of all, thank you one and all for your generous replies and prayer. There is great power in both. This is the most amazing community I've ever had the good fortune to belong too.

I received a call from the urologist yesterday with a report that my blood work was all in normal ranges, no infection, but some cells showed abnormalities. So my CAT scan has been moved from the end of January to Friday.

I've cleaned up some bad habits, stopped drinking, made major diet changes by eliminating sugar and meat. I've never been much for processed food and our extended family stopped using  microwave ovens 10 years ago. We duplicated an experiment  attempting to sprout broccoli seeds in cooled, microwaved water. The control group sprouted in our clean spring water, but not the microwaved water. That was enough for me, since the damn things always scared me. 

I started on the Budwig diet. However, I'm using chia seeds instead of flax. I had fresh ones on hand in the herb cabinet and have found several references that they seem to  be interchangeable.

I've greatly increased my vitamin C with bioflavinoids and quercetin. Doubled up L lysine, Omega 3, selenium. I'm also following advice to do bowel, liver and kidney flushes. I'm adding immune enhancing herbs to my daily regime. I'll detail those later so as not to make this message over long.

I've started a batch of sauerkraut from home grown red cabbage. I've meant to get to that for a couple of months, so a kick in the butt was required. I did buy some fermented vegetables from our local farmer's co-op to jump start the process.

I have every intention of regaining my health and using my experience in the benefit of my community, both here and on the ground.

With deep gratitude,

GuerrillaCapitalist

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15487
Guerrilla Capitalist...

that is great news!...It looks like you are on the right path...& I'm sure you will recover fine!...If I may offer any assistance...here's some info about how & why I grow broccoli microgreens...& hopefully this will help too!...

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/451867#comment-451867

smileysmileysmiley

Bag Of Gold

lottiedah
lottiedah's picture
Hat Tips: 3917
Vitamin C Rescue

boatman
boatman's picture
the easy way to regenerate your immune system

For people with compromised immune systems, which is anyone with a chronic disease or problems with getting rid of common viruses, there are many natural options, and now researchers have discovered what could well be one of the best ways to reset and recharge your immune system; one that happens to be free and is believed to work even in the elderly as well. -

See more at:

http://fitlife.tv/usc-researchers-discover-how-to-regenerate-your-entire-immune-system-in-72-hours/#sthash.BR6cWTBq.p06ZJRk2.dpuf

boatman

Bongo Jim
Bongo Jim's picture
Hat Tips: 2117
Earth Clinic

A place with lots of information...

http://www.earthclinic.com/

GuerrillaCapitalist
GuerrillaCapitalist's picture
Hat Tips: 5058
Definitive Diagnosis

Bladder biopsy of urothelial tumor on Monday 22 dec, pathology reported on Wednesday, transitional cell cancer, T1, no muscle involvement but deeper in the superficial layer. Another biopsy is scheduled for 15 jan. Then a 6 week run of BCG chemotherapy directly into the bladder. Not sure how I feel about the chemo, but bladder cancer is apt to return because the act of removing a tumor spills cancer cells into the urine then redepositing in the freshly cauterized wound or elsewhere in the bladder. Therefore I'm leaning that way.

I am fasting except for a dish of Budwig Flax oil & cottage cheese(started 9 dec). I drink 3 large mugs of well steep burdock root and astragulus straight. It's rather pleasant. Also, I'm drinking clean spring water run through a Big Berkey. I've been cooking a richer decoction all afternoon and once cool I'll mix it with DMSO and rub it into my bladder. DMSO is a solvent that passes through our cells without damage and is a tremendous carrier agent since it easily passes and transports other compounds through the skin blood barrier. It also will do the same to the blood brain barrier. Recognize the potential danger in that and be sure to wash hands well before applying. DMSO has remarkable healing properties on it's own.

Winter Solstice is the most magical day of the year and it's affects are felt a day or so early and a day or so later. I'm feeling the old warrior energy waking up. I'll be cancer free soon and will remain so.

It's been a day of family and Grandpa is bushed, but I wanted to check in with my Turdville tribe.

May the year just started (21 dec) be a year of great, good health, peaceful prosperity, dramatically less government interference and a return to sound money. Seems like a good goal to pursue.

I've decided to be open and forth coming with my diagnosis, research and treatment plan as I conquer cancer and rebuild my immune system and return to optimal health. I encourage continued dialog. I'm not looking for sympathy or back pats, just an honest account. Take it or leave it where you found it.

GuerrillaCapitalist

boatman
boatman's picture
hang in there buddy

while oncology would not be something i would do, you have to do what you believe is best for you.

directly into the bladder does not sound as bad as into the blood stream.

boatman

silver66
silver66's picture
Hat Tips: 12980
Boo sugar!!!

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-01-scientific-team-alarm-sugar-source.html

Silver66

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

James Crighton
James Crighton's picture
Hat Tips: 10676
Indeed - sugar....

Indeed Silver - sugar - "white death" - the cause of much ilness in the world.

Prof. John Yudkin wrote about it in 1972 - "Pure White and Deadly".  But it was countered (vigorously) by the food industry (because of their vested interests) - and in-so-doing have caused countless deaths.  Only now, through now irrefutable evidence (and common sense) have people come to realise the dangers of sugar - obesity, cancer, chronic inflammatory diseases, "hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis / coronary heart disease / heart attacks / cerebro-vascular disease / strokes / arthritis / and so it goes on).  At a molecular level, what happens is that the glucose molecule attaches to the -NH2 moiety of the amino-acid in proteins - and thus changes its structure, which in turn cause many effects - platelet attraction (in blood vessels - the intima) and thus blood clots and atheroma; metastatic calcification in tissues; and so it goes on and on).

Bottom line - avoid sugar - assidiously.  Try it - you will feel a difference in a day or so.

And remember where sugar is hidden - flavoured yoghurts, just about all processed food, just about all sauces, and, of course, "fizzy drinks".

Put alcohol in the same bracket as sugar.

jc

Bongo Jim
Bongo Jim's picture
Hat Tips: 2117
Low Dose Naltexone

Used for "off label" cancer and autoimmune treatment...

http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110902133047.htm

Some suggest taking with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 28773
Sulfur and Vitamin C

Hello all, just wanted to let you know of an interesting development with my health.  A week before thanksgiving I spent a night in the hospital with my first ever attack of diverticulitis.  It was pretty painful.  I was on Cipro and Flagyl for ten days and I have never felt more toxic in my life.  I am sure adding pain killers to the mix and the barium drink for the cat scan did not help my overall feeling of toxicity.  I was again struck by The Establishment's practice of poisoning the shit out of you in the name of health, but I was operating from a state of fear and took their advice.  Anyway, after ten days on these two things, I was better, but still had pain.  Everyone I spoke with whom had had this condition told me the same thing, "If you still have pain, get back on the antibiotics.  Determined not to go back on the corporate poison, I reached into my bag of tricks and was taking Slippery elm, colloidal silver, Aloe Vera juice, and the most powerful raw probiotics I could get my hands on.  While this combination seemed to help somewhat, keeping the situation from devolving into another hospital visit, I was still not better.

Along the way, somewhere I read, and I don't remember where, that diverticulitis was caused by a lack of Vitamin C and Sulfur.  1 week ago, I started taking twice a day, 1 teaspoon of MSM powder (Sulfur) and 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C.  In three days all of my stomach pain was gone and I am on my fourth day of no pain whatsoever.

As some of you know, I am pretty in tune with my body, even though my recent studies have me convinced that I AM NOT MY BODY.  But that is another conversation entirely.  Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that while those other things were keeping it at bay, the Sulfur and Vitamin C gave it the knockout blow.  My studies lead me to believe that you can take craploads of vitamin C. but if you are sulfur deficient, the vitamin c will not properly enter the cells to do its work.

I am not a doctor, nor could I ever be a doctor.  I just like healthy solutions to what ails me.

Cheers!

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 6831
Healthy amounts sulphur and Vitamin C

They are the required precursors for healthy glutathione levels.  Might have something to do with your healing.  Congrats on feeling better.

flyinkel

boatman
boatman's picture
thanks for the sulfur heads up

i add:

Sulfur, with an atomic number of 16, is known to bond with almost every other mineral.  Sulfur has demonstrated its ability to detoxify heavy metals in conjunction with the transport of oxygen across the cell membrane, thus allowing regeneration.  Sulfur is also the key player as a precursor for the utilization of amino acids, the body’s building blocks.  Of all of the amino acids, some 70 percent are sulfur based.

they go on to emphasize ORGANIC sulfur, not msm tho it can help gastro problems

http://www.naturodoc.com/sulfurstudy.htm

boatman

boatman
boatman's picture
fasting cycles abate immunosupression from chemo

in addition to rebuilding immune systems in everyone:

"Prolonged fasting downregulates a IGF-1/PKA pathway in stem cells

• •Prolong fasting protects hematopoietic cells from chemotoxicity
  • •Prolonged fasting cycles promote HSC self-renewal to reverse immunosuppression
  • •Inhibition of IGF-1 or PKA signaling mimics the effects of prolonged fasting

Summary

Immune system defects are at the center of aging and a range of diseases. Here, we show that prolonged fasting reduces circulating IGF-1 levels and PKA activity in various cell populations, leading to signal transduction changes in long-term hematopoietic stem cells (LT-HSCs) and niche cells that promote stress resistance, self-renewal, and lineage-balanced regeneration. Multiple cycles of fasting abated the immunosuppression and mortality caused by chemotherapy and reversed age-dependent myeloid-bias in mice, in agreement with preliminary data on the protection of lymphocytes from chemotoxicity in fasting patients. The proregenerative effects of fasting on stem cells were recapitulated by deficiencies in either IGF-1 or PKA and blunted by exogenous IGF-1. These findings link the reduced levels of IGF-1 caused by fasting to PKA signaling and establish their crucial role in regulating hematopoietic stem cell protection, self-renewal, and regeneration.

http://www.cell.com/cell-stem-cell/abstract/S1934-5909%2814%2900151-9

boatman

boatman
boatman's picture
also on the glutathione

consider the miracle supplement NAC:

N-acetyl Cysteine

For more than three decades, a safe, low-cost compound has provided millions of people relief from the coughing, wheezing, and thick phlegm associated with cold and flu. Of course, pharmaceutical companies long ago co-opted it for profit by incorporating it into various patented drugs.

The sad consequence is that most aging individuals have never heard of it. Even many doctors remain unaware of its potential role as a frontline defense against some of today’s most deadly public health threats, including:

• Acetaminophen toxicity and acute liver failure: the number one cause of acute liver failure in the United States.1
  • Influenza: whose victims are primarily aging individuals—three quarters of all flu-related deaths occur in the elderly.2
  • Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the fourth-leading cause of death in the United States (includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis).2
  • Helicobacter pylori: the bacterial culprit behind stomach ulcers, and a potentially lethal pathogen closely linked to malignant gastric cancer, the second most frequent cause of cancer death worldwide.3

Fortunately, renewed clinical interest in its broad-spectrum benefits is yielding fresh data on promising interventions for this safe, effective compound.

In this article, you will discover the latest research on N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), a readily available, inexpensive amino-acid derivative with four decades of scientific validation. You will learn of its role in restoring intracellular levels of one of the body’s most powerful antioxidant defenses, glutathione (GSH). You will also find out how 600-1,800 mg of NAC daily may act as an effective intervention against a constellation of chronic, degenerative diseases, including impaired glucose control and cancer.

http://www.lef.org/magazine/2010/5/N-Acetyl-Cysteine/Page-01

boatman

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13245
GC

http://naturalsociety.com/vegetable-compound-100-effective-preventing-cancer-spreading/

Vegetable Compound 100% Effective in ‘Preventing Cancer from Spreading’

You may want to read this...been praying for you...

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 6831
Awesome find Nana!!

Another consideration...B17 (Bitter almond or apricot/peach pit seeds) have helped cure cancers (so well in fact in the 90's they thought cancer was a B17 deficiency).  Not sure if you can get bitter almond in US now.  One must take bitter almond with great care, as improper amounts can be quite toxic.  Same for apricot/peach pit kernels.

flyinkel

thurd aye
thurd aye's picture
Hat Tips: 2213
Sjögren's syndrome

I just heard my sister has the above disease.Anyone with any experience of this awful sounding symptom collection?

I immediately thought of CS ,but you know what people are like.they won't listen to their relatives,a doctor always knows best etc.

any links/suggestions will be investigated,thx.

TA)))

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Alternative Medicine"