THREAD OF FAITH -

1046 posts / 0 new
Last post
NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 11496
THE S.H.'s EVIL HIDDEN AGENDA

Farel's First Preaching in Geneva

The subject of Farel's first sermon was the Holy Scriptures; he maintained that they were the only source of divine knowledge, and the only authority on earth to which the conscience of man was subjected. He denounced the traditions of the Fathers and the decrees of Councils as having no authority over the conscience in the sight of God. His second subject was the full and free forgiveness of all sin, on the ground of the work of Christ on the cross. This pardon was free to the chief of sinners, through faith in Christ; papal pardons had to be bought with money or with penance. We can imagine the burning zeal of the preacher, placing the absolute truth of God in striking contrast with the mere superstitions of the papacy, and many through grace believing.

When the canons and priests gained information of his proceedings, they were in a state of great dismay. They had heard of his desolating work in the Pays de Vaud. He was instantly arrested and carried before the council. As usual on all such occasions, it was alleged that he was an enemy to the civil government, a trumpet of sedition. Farel replied: "That he was no instrument of sedition, but only a preacher of the truth; that he was prepared to lay down his life for the divine doctrine; that the patronage of Berne was a sufficient guarantee for his honesty; that he had a right to a public and impartial trial; and that this could not be refused him without offence to God, and to the gospel, and to the lords of Berne." This last consideration had weight with the council, as Geneva was in alliance with Berne; so Farel was dismissed with an admonition to refrain from further preaching.

But the clergy were not so easily satisfied as the town council. Farel and Saunier were summoned to appear before the episcopal tribunal, under the pretext of discussing the question in dispute. And then, indeed, William Farel at least might have perished from private violence, had not two magistrates accompanied them as deputies from the council. Some of the clergy had arms concealed under their sacerdotal robes. But Farel was undaunted, notwithstanding the unbridled fury of the clergy. He demanded that his doctrines should be heard, assailed, and defended in public disputation. This was, of course, refused. Farel, then, with great boldness defended his doctrine, concluding with these words: "I have no authority but that of God, whose messenger I am." "He hath spoken blasphemy," exclaimed one of the judges, "What further need have we of witnesses? he is guilty of death. Away with him! to the Rhone! to the Rhone! Better that the wicked Lutheran die, than live and trouble the people." "Speak the words of God," Farel quickly replied, "not the words of Caiaphas!" On which all the assembly cried aloud with one voice, "Kill the Lutheran, kill him!" They closed round the two evangelists, the priests were pulling out their arms, and both must have perished, but for the interposition of the two magistrates. They were ordered forthwith to leave the city.   (MILLER'S CHURCH HISTORY - P. 1018)

If the local S.H. is against what is written in the paragraph above, then what is the reason for their  existence in the world?

NW VIEW

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Hat Tips: 6154
Thanks Ralphie

Good Movie.

I had seen it before, it debunks Zietgiest thoroughly.

Well done.

NWV, thank you for restarting the Picnic.

God Bless, any news of SWM?

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
@ Foggyroad

The last 48 hours were bad for SWM.  Many were praying and we were worried she would not make it through the night.  I talked to Carol's daughter at the hospital.    Our phone rang this morning and to our shock, it was Carol.  She said they may let her go home tomorrow.  The treatments that the doctors were giving her were not working and they will stop all of them.  Carol is going to continue some alternative treatments at home.  The prayers of all of you have made a difference for her. 

NW VIEW

JustDale
JustDale's picture
Hat Tips: 1155
Thanks, NWV, for keeping us posted

O, how my heart leapt when I heard this good news!

I bless the name of Jesus!  I praise the great I AM!  I continue to cherish my Friends...in my breast, and in my Prayers.

Carol:  You GO, Girl!

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
THOSE WERE THE DAYS & THEY ARE OVER!

It's just another daydreaming morning.  As several of the family, who were at the picnic table, began to see the coming of the Lord  in the distance sky. NWD and SWM said that they had heard some mournful sounds coming from a cave along the slopes of the mountain.  There were many camped within who had missed their chance to be included in His Family.  SWM said that it reminded her of when the children of Israel were led into captivity and the songs that they sang in those days of their tribulation. 

"Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord God, when I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but (a famine) for hearing the words of the Lord".  Amos 8:11

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And then, we heard more singing:

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Easily offended?

1 Corinthians 13:4-7New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There are painful lessons to learn in life as one walks that Roadway that arrives at the Gates of the Kingdom.  There are many along the way that seem to enjoy pushing our buttons.  Learning to keep one's composure , in the face of the enemy, only comes with many tears and stripes.  Taming the tongue is an accomplishment beyond bible knowledge.    jmo

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Are We Cowards?

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/christian-booted-from-national-cathedral-speaks-out/

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
FEW WILL WAKE UP!

A few random thoughts on the above post at the National Cathedral:

1.  A clear view, a harbinger, of the nations fallen condition.

2. A clear view of the steeple house's departure from the Faith once delivered to them.

3.  The effects of continual compromise of those who "think' they are enlightened.

4.  The stage being set for the antichrist to preach his sermons.

5. Wake up time for a remnant within the S.H.'s to run for their lives.

6. The Laodicean church in action.

7. The full invasion of the demonic, infiltrating the nation, from the Washington Monument to to the cathedral.

8. The powerless situation to make any change in order to return the nation to repentance.

9. The selling of our "birth rights" to obtain demonic ecumenicalism .

10.  And as what William Penn said, "There is very little left of Christianity but the name; which, being now usurped by the old heathen nature and life, makes the professors of it but true heathens in disguise."

NW VIEW

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Hat Tips: 950
A House Beautiful

In reading Pilgrims Progress to my kids, Chritian has arrived at the House Beautiful (or Palace Beautiful). The path leading up to this is of interest to me because I identify with Christian's progress and I can't help but think that here at the thread of faith is just such a place.

"Father may they find instruction, pleasant discourse of your Grace,
Fit them with your spiritual armor for the battles they must face"

I have listened to the Pilgrims Prayer several times that was posted by NWD in the archive. I have until this time been reading what I have already experienced, but from this point on it seems to fortell the future. The decent into the valley... battle with Appolyon... and Vainity fair...

"Lord we pray for those decending into valleys deep and dark,
Light their pathway, guide their footsteps, give them courage to embark."

"Father as they fight the battle faceing Satan fear and sin,
help them Lord to rise when fallen, by your grace thy victory win."

"Lord we pray for those now passing Vanity's alluring fair,
keep them from the worlds temptations, sactify them as they're there."

"Father help them to be faithful though the world would make them bend, pressured hard by persecution keep them safe until the end"

The Lady at the national cathedral that NWView brought up has been fitted with that armor and taken the steps decending into the valley to do battle. Proclaiming Jesus is lord and savior is enough to get her removed from the building build for Him. Not bending to the worlds temptations cost her her husband and kids. Do we know what it means that we must proclaim Jesus is Lord? How have we convinced ourselves that we can proclaim "Jesus is our Lord" whilst at the same time resist becomming his servents?

I hear Keith Green singing a couple weeks ago singing "Well you speak of my grace and my love so sweet... How you thrive on milk but reject my meat"

John 4: 31In the mean time the disciples prayed him, saying: Rabbi, eat. 32But he said to them: I have meat to eat, which you know not. 33The disciples therefore said one to another: Hath any man brought him to eat? 34Jesus saith to them: My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, that I may perfect his work 35Do you not say, There are yet four months, and then the harvest cometh? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes, and see the countries; for they are white already to harvest. 36And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both he that soweth, and he that reapeth, may rejoice together.

1Corinthians 3: 1Dear brothers and sisters,a when I was with you I couldn’t talk to you as I would to spiritual people.b I had to talk as though you belonged to this world or as though you were infants in the Christian life.c 2I had to feed you with milk, not with solid food, because you weren’t ready for anything stronger. And you still aren’t ready, 3for you are still controlled by your sinful nature. You are jealous of one another and quarrel with each other. Doesn’t that prove you are controlled by your sinful nature? Aren’t you living like people of the world? 4When one of you says, “I am a follower of Paul,” and another says, “I follow Apollos,” aren’t you acting just like people of the world?

5After all, who is Apollos? Who is Paul? We are only God’s servants through whom you believed the Good News. Each of us did the work the Lord gave us. 6I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. 7It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow. 8The one who plants and the one who waters work together with the same purpose. And both will be rewarded for their own hard work. 9For we are both God’s workers. And you are God’s field

God bless you all.

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
@ HAYMAN

The harvesting of the grain may be over in your area but you are continuing to plant Good Seed. Farmers are an unusual grouping, work sixteen hours a day, hope for rain and sun, being able to sell their crop at a good price and paying outrageous prices for equipment.   However, they have learned long ago, that they will always reap the crop that they planted.  That sounds simple but most of mankind plants seeds of destruction, even within their families, and expect to raise a crop of love, joy, peace, and happiness.  Won't happen.  If Hayman plants spuds this coming year, he will not fire up his combine to harvest wheat.   If we spend our time reading Pilgrims Progress and the written word to our kids instead of Harry Potter, we will reap a crop unto Eternal Life.  

Often it is the little things that come up within the crop, being grown within our families, that make the difference.    Last evening my 16 year old granddaughter stopped by.  She told me about her full schedule today at high school and the start of basketball practice.   I asked if I could help her in anyway with the schedule.  She said "Yes, you could pray with me right now".   All of us joined hands and gave these thing over to the Lord.    Now what could an old grandpa want more than this?  She received the Lord Within at the age of three at a house Church gathering and has never looked back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Peter 3:15

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition

Being ready to give an answer at "table" is easy, but speaking forth the Inner Witness of the Life Within must be done by the real Church.  Jim

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Post 29 above

I should have added this as number 11 above: "A habitation of devils". (What Light is within that fallen building?) (None!)

Revelation 18 King James Version (KJV)

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
DEREK PRINCE

The experiences of Derek are similar to mine over the last 40 years.  The S.H.'s do not want to deal with the demons that come to their buildings every Sunday morning.  If I knew how to do an audio on this subject, I would post it.  May be later at the table.

As the end approaches, we all will need to be prepared to deal with unclean spirits within the many.  jmo

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
ARRIVING SOON!

Ezekiel 34:7-10New International Version (NIV)

7 “‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: 8 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock, 9 therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: 10 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
THE RECIPE FOR APOSTACY!

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/11/revealed-the-purpose-driven-plan-to-destroy-your-church-video-2456300.html

Run, run while He has not  yet appeared, coming in the Clouds.

NW VIEW

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13245
The Purpose

Warren's teaching is for the itchy ears....lead the flock astray....put the church to sleep....

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 3620
"Avoid foolish questions."—Titus 3:9.

NW VIEW - This reminded me of your wise council………

If I did not know this was Spurgeon, I’d say it was penned by you. wink

o.gifUR days are few, and are far better spent in doing good, than in disputing over matters which are, at best, of minor importance. The old schoolmen did a world of mischief by their incessant discussion of subjects of no practical importance; and our Churches suffer much from petty wars over abstruse points and unimportant questions. After everything has been said that can be said, neither party is any the wiser, and therefore the discussion no more promotes knowledge than love, and it is foolish to sow in so barren a field. Questions upon points wherein Scripture is silent; upon mysteries which belong to God alone; upon prophecies of doubtful interpretation; and upon mere modes of observing human ceremonials, are all foolish, and wise men avoid them. Our business is neither to ask nor answer foolish questions, but to avoid them altogether; and if we observe the apostle's precept (Titus 3:8) to be careful to maintain good works, we shall find ourselves far too much occupied with profitable business to take much interest in unworthy, contentious, and needless strivings.
indent.gifThere are, however, some questions which are the reverse of foolish, which we must not avoid, but fairly and honestly meet, such as these: Do I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? Am I renewed in the spirit of my mind? Am I walking not after the flesh, but after the Spirit? Am I growing in grace? Does my conversation adorn the doctrine of God my Saviour? Am I looking for the coming of the Lord, and watching as a servant should do who expects his master? What more can I do for Jesus? Such enquiries as these urgently demand our attention; and if we have been at all given to cavilling, let us now turn our critical abilities to a service so much more profitable. Let us be peace-makers, and endeavour to lead others both by our precept and example, to "avoid foolish questions"

http://www.spurgeon.org/morn_eve/this_morning.cgi

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@Thread of Faith

As I mentioned back in an early post in Zionism, I used to go to the main stream prophetic conferences years ago. I am sure most would recognize many of the speakers names were I to post them.

One year I took the book my friend had written back in 1988 to one of these conferences and I met a man there named Emil Gaverluk, who was in his 80’s at the time. Emil had founded the 1st Baptist church in Detroit MI.

Emil was a knowledgeable yet sweet spirited, Christ like man and he was given one short cameo spot during the conference, I suspect out of respect. He spoke on Jeremiah 51:53

“Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord.”.

When he read Jeremiah 51:53 he realized that Babylon actually ‘ascends up into the celestial bodiesas the wording in the original indicates and actually ‘fortifies the height of her strength’ from there.

Emil knew enough of history to know that did not, and could not, apply to ancient Babylon, so therefore it had to be brought forward, narrowing down the contenders for fulfillment significantly.

In short Babylon, the future and final Babylon, that fulfills this……… would have a ‘Space Program’

Anyway, the organizers of the conference gave Emil the bums rush off the stage and then tried to quickly refute what he had said. As they all for the most part were split on whether the final Babylon was actually Rome, the ECM or Iraq rebuilt.

I ran him down at the next break, introduced myself, and asked him if he would like to read a book that came to the same conclusion and follows the same lines of sound reasoning, on that passage and many others pertaining to Babylon that as of yet, have never seen literal fulfillment.

He took a copy and agreed to read it when he got back to Detroit.

The next morning of the conference I looked for Emil but did not see him till about noon, when we finally broke for lunch he approached me with some blood shot eyes and said he had been up most of the night reading Stewart Best’s ‘Babylon is Rising’ and said….

Your friend has figured it out …. Stewart has figured it out……He’s right………it’s us….… it’s America…..  and Stewart has pulled together all the evidence proving who America really is in her final state”.

I stayed in touch with Emil over the next few years, but that was 25+ years ago so I am sure he has passed on into Glory.

Anyway, the reason for this post is not to discuss America further here at ToF, I will keep that in the Zionism folder, the reason I mention Emil is that I was going through a file cabinet last week and I found some of his hand written letters to me letters and a picture he asked me to copy and make him reprints of, it was a painting a friend of his had done.

They say every painting has a title, I am sure there are many ‘titles’ that will come to mind for all of us, when one looks at this painting below, many will be appropriate, yet one of the titles that came to mind for me was all of you here at ….. “Thread of Faith”.

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
LEARN TO CHOOSE WHAT IS BETTER!

Luke 10:38-42New International Version (NIV)

At the Home of Martha and Mary

38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”

41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Jer. Jr. for the kind appraisal and I would have loved to be a writer like Spurgeon, but I am not.   He has communicated a truth that few see in these last days.   That which is "foolishness",  that which has eternal value and given by peace-makers.  One could quickly say that a true professor of ecumenicalism is a modern peace-maker and in a worldly way, it is the truth.  If we try to melt all the steeple houses together, and accept all their concepts, we will be loved by all of them.  (If all the s.h.'s in our town love our doctrine, we are really in trouble and it is time to make some stands).

The enemy has invaded the systems so long ago that the leaders really do not know what the good part is that Mary obtained!  This reminds me (another story) of my high school days with Mrs. M., our English teacher.  We learned that if we could bring up the good old days with her, she would talk the entire hour about the past >>>>no homework and out the door.  It worked every time.    The enemy has provided thousands of subjects for the Christians to fight over and has distracted all of them from that which Mary received.    Do we know how to choose "what is better"?      

Think about the fights over the color of a s.h., or the number of pews, the pastor wages, the Sunday School (as if there ever was one in Church History), s.h. growth seminars, the music, should we have drums in the worship team, who can wear a turned around collar, which divided bible college is best and teaches the truth, signs and wonders, the laughing s.h., the gifts of the Spirit, types of water baptism, picking up snakes, speaking in tongues, tithing, the priesthood, laymen, and the color of the stained glass windows.  The list is just huge.  All these thing are distractions, some are important, but they are the basis for much of the divisions in the entire worldwide Body. 

What have we lost?  We have lost the time which should have been spent with Mary, listening and learning at His Feet.  The better part!

I must say that Jesus and His followers were not ecumenical in any way.  They paid a full price for their stands and anyone today who follows the Master will suffer also.  Are we "outcasts" from the steeple houses?  Well, why not?  We really do not understand our real condition. 

Well Jer. Jr., this is one of those subject that must come to Light for the end times Church.  Who will listen and where is the venue? The only place I know is in the local House Church and those seated at table where the food is supplied freely.  jim

NW VIEW

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Churches

NW - Have to agree with your assessment on the state of the ‘collective church’ in the final state of Babylon the Great and the rest of the world for that matter.

Scripture is too clear to say otherwise as seen in these pronouncements against the Shepherd’s in the apostate ‘SH’s’ in Babylon the Great.

My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace”. Jeremiah  50:6

We are confounded, because we have heard reproach: shame hath covered our faces: for strangers are come into the sanctuaries of the Lord's house.” Jeremiah 51:51.

Have to agree with you on this, as with the case with Rick Warren in the above posts.

Notice closely in Jeremiah 50:6…

These false shepherds cause the flock to go from mountain to hill……. High point to high point…. All positive…….. or all ‘mountain top experiences’… yet with no valleys in their preaching.

We find clue to their error in Jeremiah 3:23a

Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: Jer 3:23A

If salvation is not found on the ‘Hills’ and ‘mountaintops’ then obviously true salvation is found in the valleys…….. The low spots and valleys of life as all we have been discussing here with regard to a ‘Pilgrims’ walk and expounded upon and found within Bunyan’s Pilgrims Progress allegory, the true walk is full of obstacles for all of us. It is. Luke 13:24, also read Ps 34:18, Ps 51:17, Isa, 57:15 and Isa, 66:2

If one is under the heavy hand of the Lord regarding this, as I have been from time to time, take heart and consider it not something to be distained, but consider oneself blessed….. IMHO………….Truly, one is.

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.” Heb 12:6-8.

That said; personally, IMHO, I do not believe all churches since the very early NT times are apostate, granted they are fewer and fewer and harder to find, one could even say they are even rare now a days, yet if one were to  disagree, what about Spurgeon?

Spurgeon was the head Pastor of the Metropolitan Tabernacle in London for 38 years, and his church held 6,000 + people and he preached to millions over the course of his ministry. Kind of the first ‘mega church’ but yet not the way one would define a ‘mega church’ today.

Spurgeon was a giant IMO, and he did it right. Granted, there are no more true C.H. Spurgeon’s around now, but from my view there are some still standing, in a right standing before the Lord, like Dave Wilkerson did at TSC church in NYC before he passed, or John MacArthur’s in CA currently, and I even personally know some who have not bowed the knee as of yet.

Don’t get me wrong, the collective church is a mess IMHO, yet I am not qualified to render a blanket judgment against them all collectively. Some are very easy to spot, like Warren above, yet it is the Lord alone that judges His churches in Revelation chapters 2-3.

jmo

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
THE COUNTERFEIT BRIDE!

Yes Jer. Jr., there are many Saints within the s.h. systems, even in Babylon.  The early ones of the early Church did not divide into these new divisions.  The Church "is' the Bride of Christ, His Body.  The Word was given to "Come out and be ye separated". The Lord, so far, has not called us out of America.  However, He has long ago called us out of the counterfeit bride.

There are many leaders of the past, many in systems and many outside the camp.  Some of the great ones repented and threw away their robes and paid a huge price, some great ones did not.  From my NW VIEW, the reformation should have solved these problems but did very little to remove the clergy/layman separation and coming to the full understanding of us being a "Kingdom of Priests" unto God. Instead of dealing a correction to the RCC system, we just created thousands of harlot daughter systems (S.H.'s). 

I must say to those who follow along this thread, "You (we) have been robbed of the blessings of the reformation.  The enemy was frightened that the narrow road that leads to Life would be seen and he threw up roadblocks everywhere. You have been robbed. The day will come soon when many tears will be shed over these events but it will be to late".  Repentance will bring restoration quickly, however, that is not preached in many places today.

Thanks for the great input Jer. Jr., you are a blessing to the table.    jim

NW VIEW

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "THREAD OF FAITH - "