DOTS....

10888 posts / 0 new
Last post
Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 35558
The peaceful quietude of the

The peaceful quietude of the last month or so has ceased.  Swamp menn have risen.

Looks like their rearing to join the fray!! All A board!!! Together we solve the worlds problems as we create our own little drama.  I'm in! 

Somebody here stoked a fire.   Too bad, it took a Jim Sinclair post to carpet bomb them out of a swamp and a few other delightful words made the bottom feeders float to the top.  

DOT's is alive.  Looks like it's Button Pressing Season.  

Help yourself.   

I Run Bartertown
I Run Bartertown's picture
Hat Tips: 15055
Still confused

Remember a while back I posted about your confusion related to whether you were a cause or an effect? You should re-read that. There's a reason I chose the words "that he produced" in the post about GF. It's kinda relevant even. I posted to Ruffian, in response to a post of hers ... and not even the one where you and she were discussing the headache-inducing discordant noise that is jazz. I'm not sure what you think you had to do with stirring anything up.

Take heart, GL. There's a motto appropriate to times like these:

"Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."

Gotta run for now.

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 6831
Trying to heal the wounds of the ill departed

"Trying to heal the wounds of the ill departed?" No, not at all.

You're a fake, we both know this is the absolute truth.  But you do have a job to do, right?  Minimize or drive away the real contributors, and distract, distract, distract. 

You can't even answer a simple question directly--"Why are you paid to be here?"

Instead you dance around the question, with shotgun attacks hoping to deflect the discussion anywhere else.  I post to everyone else what a fake you are because free speech isn't free when a paid agent is constantly on top of a thread like a magician saying "hey look over here".  Some folks would assume you are ADD and can't stay on topic, NO, you intentionally steer to topics of little relevance as a distraction device.

And I think folks like you are dangerous, and I think it is disgusting the taxpayer ends up paying for the likes of you.

Would be nice if you had a real job, one that was good for the soul, not just good for the pocketbook.  Wouldn't it be great to stop lying?  To be authentic in all your dealings, work and personal?

You earned your karma, no-one gets to take that away form  you.  Hopefully, if Trump keeps you around, it is not to make an example out of you.  Then again, if the Russians really can hack like our agencies say they can maybe you are already on another list somewhere...

You see GL, this hunting down and persecuting of patriots has to stop.  This slamming of truth tellers has to go.  This brazen corruption has to end, and you are a part of it.  When you go, good riddance.

flyinkel

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
that was touching clown. so

that was touching clown. so patriotic brought tears to my eyes!! golden globe award for the best bullshit speech by a clown

Tyler sudden just published nude pictures of Hillary on a split rail fence
you can be first to publish it here and show how intuitive you are. people need u to be thei
r newsflow. reflects brilliance

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
I Run Bartertown

I Run Bartertown wrote:

Remember a while back I posted about your confusion related to whether you were a cause or an effect? You should re-read that. There's a reason I chose the words "that he produced" in the post about GF. It's kinda relevant even. I posted to Ruffian, in response to a post of hers ... and not even the one where Young and she were discussing the headache-inducing discordant noise that is jazz. I'm not sure what you think you had to do with stirring anything up.

Take heart, GL. There's a motto appropriate to times like these:

"Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."

Gotta run for now.

what?? I think its ginseng time use losing ur sizzle. y'all got us yanks confused

silver66
silver66's picture
Hat Tips: 12980
interesting social commentary in this trailer

I like the line about bankers

Silver66

P.S. going to see rouge one tonight with the boss

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

SamSchlepps
SamSchlepps's picture
Hat Tips: 1628
Mr. Mechanic and Prosecutor and All-round good guy

Mr. Prosecutor, legal proceedings text read and more to read, but at this point I do solemnly swear on a natural law bible to pulling this out of my ass –  i wonder without any support:

If the Hegelian dialectic is still in force and trump has a purpose, would all this kerfuffle be (1) mayhem mis-direction - yes, (2) identifying some fall guys - yes and (3) creating or controlling the opposition to trump so we don’t look so closely at him – again no backup but there might be ‘other’ skeletons in the billionaires closet we shouldn’t look at – maybe ties to folks who deal in water, sewage, and construction in NY (like mafia among others) or his policies or some appointments.

And then with ‘reports’ and accusations so well timed but so scant on details – is the good MSM reinvigorated to tell us about honest reporting and vetting practices – they must have found them in some cubbyhole in the oldest reporter’s vacant stall – maybe one from the 1800’s.

Meanwhile the rest of world ‘applauds and bravos’ the pin the tail on politico’s like Clinton, McCain, and on the CIA game while getting mis-directed and out of sorts with the possible reveal of  Antarctica/ancient civilization and the resultant rewrite of history/move to one world sort of new religion while the change to a new and one world monetary system trudges on and climaxes.  Lucky for us, they’re not trying to create one world government system with a UN office in Shanghai and something like a global warming tax.

Seems we’re only changing the decor and seating on the lifeboat for the Titanic. The music is a little more frantic pace, but is it the same band? Are the folks who moved the iceberg in front of the Titanic going to save little ‘ol us?

signed - impossible questions r us but hoping for a light zen touch please

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Sam, as usual thanks for

Sam, as usual thanks for sharing a different perspective.   

Exciting day in America.  Trump yelled at a reporter.   Our dreams come true. 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Is Trump Draining the Swamp or Filling It?

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/is-trump-draining-the-swamp-or-filling-it/

Trump has broken his word and is by no means draining the swamp — he is filling it. He has really betrayed a lot of people by his nomination of Gary D. Cohn as Director of the National Economic Council, which is a policy-making position for domestic and international economic issues.

The one legal firm in New York that defends the bankers is Sullivan & Cromwell. Trump has named a lawyer from that firm, Jay Clayton, to serve as Wall Street’s top cop as Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission. There is absolutely no possible way Clayton will call the bankers to account for anything. In fact, it would probably be a huge conflict of interest to bring charges against any bankers in New York when Sullivan & Cromwell will most likely represent them (including Goldman Sachs).

I am much less concerned about Steven Mnuchin, who left Goldman long ago, than I am with Cohn and the appointment of Clayton. Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, is a close friend of Cohn, and he set up the first meeting with Trump. I do not see how he will “drain the swamp” with ties to Goldman Sachs. These appointments are no different from Bush, Bill Clinton, or Hillary Clinton. I remain skeptical at this point of any real reform in the swamp.

So for all those who have sent emails betting on me advising Trump behind the scenes simply because I was seen walking into Trump Tower a few weeks ago: 1) I was not there to meet with Trump, and 2) I would be outnumbered by his Goldman advisers, so why bother? Sorry — I have no interest in getting involved with this crew. I do not want to have to count my fingers, assuming I even would shake hands. There is no way Cohn would let me advise Trump on anything. Goldman Sachs always weasels into the White House. Here they funded Hillary, denounced Trump, yet have still taken over the White House. They are the masters of the universe – unbelievable!

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Jim Sinclair

God help me for pumping his website.  Not even his own investors would post it.   

http://www.jsmineset.com

Posted January 11th, 2017 at 12:20 PM (CST) by Jim Sinclair & filed under In The News.

Bill Holter’s Commentary

Sadly Mr. Salinas Price is correct as he expands on what I meant when writing I “feared Mr. Trump would make a policy mistake”. Nationalism and “America first” was embraced and a key reason Mr. Trump won the election. Starting a trade war has precedent, please google “Smoot-Hawley” trade tariffs. As I have said before, no one can fix the problems created from what has already been done (think existing debt). He will simply preside over a bankruptcy …which will result in a reset of all values.

Trump’s Ignorance
January 10, 2017

The president elect of the US, Mr. Trump, does not know what he is doing when he proposes protectionist measures to encourage the reindustrialization of the US and bring home again, the American industry that emigrated to foreign lands.

The US lost their industry as a result of the Bretton Woods Agreements, which were signed (under pressure) by representatives of the allied countries and of the countries conquered by the US in World War II. Those Agreements established the world’s monetary system for the post-war world, after the victory of the Allies, which was already in sight in 1944.

The monetary system was to be based on gold, which would be the world’s reserve currency, supplemented by the American dollar, which was to be considered “as good as gold”. So the world’s monetary system was founded upon a lie: that a promise can be as good as the physical thing it promises.

More…

Jim Sinclair’s Commentary

The lastest from John Williams’ www.shadowstats.com

- November Trade Deficit Widened Sharply, Setting the Stage for the Worst Quarterly Real Merchandise Trade Deficit Since 2007, and Taking a Large Chunk Out of Fourth-Quarter 2016 GDP Growth 

- Nonsense Employment Detail: Payrolls Rose 156,000 in December, Gained 703,000 in Last Four Months, but 

Full-Time Employment Rose 35,000 in December, Flat (-8,000) in Last Four Months

SilverBelle
SilverBelle's picture
Hat Tips: 558
What's going on here?

Wow, DOTS has been busy!

If this article has been mentioned, then I apologize in advance for the repost.

The below article discusses the vatican's call for a global central bank.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/01/vatican-wants-global-central-bank/

I thought the information sounded familiar, so I did a quick internet search.  My hunch was right and there were multiple links from 2011 discussing the same report.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/24/vatican-calls-for-central-world-bank/

http://www.infowars.com/vatican-calls-for-central-world-bank/

So, why is this being rehashed again now, the first week of January 2017?  I'd love to hear your opinions.

sengfarmer
sengfarmer's picture
Hat Tips: 1475
Green Lantern

So lantern if you're done beating around the bush and being rude and nasty, how about your evidence that Jim Sinclair ran a Ponzi. You made the statement back it up or rescind it.

While you are at it would you please blow some of that hot air up here may as well try to get some use out of it. Lord knows I could use some help with the heating bill. :)

edit: It's amazing your ignorance on the topic of growing ginseng but go ahead shoot your mouth off like you're an expert it's typical Green Lantern bloviating. Ignorance masquerading as expertise.

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Hat Tips: 6267
@GL

I was mentored by Jewish kingmaker. I watch got 30 yr plans and the the decoys they send out to divert attention away from the true direction or destination. 

Putin is what we call old school or OG. I don't need to know anything more than that he has survived on the international stage for decades. He's a bad ass plain and simple. He's made a fool of bush, Clinton and Obama. While the media is looking for collusion. Putin is showing respect for a fellow playah. 

Thats all I need to know for now. I have no idea where they are going and I doubt they do either - yet! 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
IRB

for the record I have done some of my best shit faced, shit posting to that music hehe ! 

Jazz is an experience, the best has no written music. It's just warm up and go ... 

Ruffian has a bad habit of being in places.....   Doesn't matter, I just get around is all. 

Gotta remain calm and patient and let them rant, it's what they do best. Personally, I'm content to just sit and watch them chimping out - for now! 

Personally, my party starts on the 19th. Starting a lil early, so I can be clear headed and back in action on the 21st. Despite appearances I remain more leery of the enemy within than the efffn nignogs outside. 

Getting thru these past few years has a taken a toll.... I'm enjoying the brief respite. 

Btw I'm still getting the biggest kick on all the BS still being explained away over 36 hrs later!  Lels 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
I can't say much

about st Clair other than what I've said before. 

He's a blue blooded insider by birth. Who's tossed enough crumbs to make a decent living. Problem is ya never know where his insight is coming from. 

Which is why I personally ignore him. Others don't and that's fine. 

abguy4
abguy4's picture
Hat Tips: 9873
I don’t normally

I don’t normally venture my thoughts on the forum. You will please notice that I never say “I think”. Who the hell cares what I think.?! I just offer what I’ve observed to be true  - to the best of my ability. I don't like to argue - time will show who's on the right track anyways. But now I’m a gonna go where angels fear to tread. Politics. I’m a gonna tell ya what I think about Donnie at this point.

I observe a guy who is NYC born and raised, and he excelled there and he branched out. I see a clean-living guy who has grown up in the NYC environment, in its filthy corrupt inner core. Furxrissakes, you can’t even paint yur front door in NYC, without getting a permit, and to get that you have to payoff some fat ass SOB and have a friend on the inside “who can get it for ya”. Can you imagine how many asses you have to suck the shit out of, to get the rights to build a hundred story  building??~!! Every mob sob in town gets a “piece of the action”,  before you dare stick a shovel in the ground, and that’s before you start givin BJs to the Gov mafia. So yah, you can find a picture of Donnie Tee at dinner or back-slapping, with every mobster in NYC, and OBTW, they are all mobsters. Period. Donnie T grew-up with the mob. The Gov mob, the Goldman/ Morgan/Wall St mob, and the street mob you don’t know the names of. IF you wanted a piece of the “action”, You either worked with them, or you went to “sleep with the fishes”. Clearly, you either work with the existing power structure, or you get nowhere but dead. So why do I see everyone on the blog throwing-in the towel on Donnie Tee before the fight has even started? Oh yee of little faith. C’mon, what he gonna do? Is he gonna pick known enemies of the banksters, to go work with the banksters. Get real children, grow up. Donnie is a “playa”. (thanks ruffio).  He knows how to get things done on the street – in real life. What’s he supposed to do? Should he pick pick Abguy to deal with Wall St, when all I wanna do is see them all swinging from a flag pole. Sorry NO, it just doesn’t work that way, and Donnie T seems to be much better at playing the cards he’s dealt than I ever was. Hell, I was once at a party with a Wall St whore sob. He avoided me like the plague. Maybe it was the look on my face that said ‘I’d like to tear yur face off and shove it down yur throat.’ Yah think that put him off?~! I guess I’m no poker player, am I?

Look, at his first conference he announced he is going after the “Pharm Companies”. OMG!! Those bastards kill you and everybody on yur email list. Go Google on dead (suicided, every one~!), doctors in FL, yah all 50 of them at last count, who were collecting and sharing data on vaccines, and pharmo/AMA/Gov suppression of autism and cancer CURES(~!). Vaccines cause cancer and autism - for those of you who have been living under a rock for the past ten years, OK!?? And he announced he is dismantling O-bomb-ya Care ASAP. That’s like draining the blood out of the Monster. GAWD DAMN he must think he has G.D. great security.

Folks, I have NO idea where that will go, but he is at least publically shining the light on the pharmo Vampire. For the interim he obviously needs the $$$ Vampire Squid GS on his side, and so he enlists them. That’s my best guess. But I’m just a poo-dunk from upstate NY, and “I know nothing.”

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 57680
abguy4

I for one very much appreciate what you think.

Well written, and I agree. Until Donnie is in power, he has to survive the interim.

One man can't accomplish that much, unless he uses established power structures to wage war against other established power structures.

Right now, he is simply using what is available to him.

That being said, The Donald isn't ultimately in charge here. He's the front man for a "new sheriff in town".

The swamp will be drained, with or without him.

The one thing that we can say, is this definitely is not going to be "business as usual". In just eight days, those days will be gone forever.

This is going to be fun to watch. angel

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 57680
SilverBelle

Sometimes, what appears to be old news, it is still quite relevant today.

The Vatican is the wealthiest institution on planet Earth. They are also the most powerful entity in Earth's current power structure.

Their stated goal has always been Global dominance, with literally every human being answering to the pope.

They want only one bank,  one that they control. Quite frankly, they have enough liquid assets to accomplish that one.

They want only one government, controlled by the Vatican. And of course, they want only one religion, with the Pope the only legal intermediary between humanity, and their imaginary sky daddy. 

Fortunately, the pope isn't going to get what he wants. The biggest fraud in the history of humanity will be exposed.

The pope will be quite lucky if he isn't lynched. More likely, they will simply regroup and try again. That's what they always do.

In any scenario where the truth is disclosed, the Vatican will be fucked.

"The new sheriff in town" has human freedom as its objective. This "new sheriff" is diametrically opposed to the operating principles of the Vatican.

Vatican is in a position where it is easy to defeat, with one simple "truth bomb".

Disclosure is coming.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
@ab guy

I wish I could give ya a million hat tips for that. 

Its precisely how I see him. Not only that this guy is facing insurmountable odds. His ONLY support is really from the public who elected him. Both parties want him gone, as does the media and pundits. Now big biz has plenty of reason to work against him. 

So all he will have is his cabinet and his family to watch his back. Let's not forget our Shakespeare and who stabbed Cesaer. My fear for him is that they will JFK him but he's not nearly as naive as JFK was probably. 

Everything about him screams to me that he's not doing this for personal enrichment. If he gains from it so what, they all do. 

Im still getting a kick out the ongoing attempts to get the public against him. 

I've  said before I'm with him until he gives me plenty of reason not to be. And that reason won't be coming via John McCain or any news and punditry! 

You made my day with this post! 

question
question's picture
Hat Tips: 3323
Abguy4 & Ruffian

"Write " on; Trump's biggest weapon is the people who voted for him. At least half the country wants "and now for something completely different" and so far they're getting it!

So far, so good. jmho but I just don't see someone with his position in life taking on what he is taking on without some deep personal reason. I see him as being sincere. Time will tell.

Learn to behave

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "DOTS...."