Last post
thurd aye
thurd aye's picture
Hat Tips: 2213
ok all together now...........

THANK YOU TURD and ADMIN.

I mean it.

TA)))

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Hat Tips: 11892
AG nominee Lynch was a Clinton Whitewater attorney

Not so squeaky clean.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/08/Obama-s-New-Attny-Gen-Nominee-Loretta-Lynch-Represented-Clintons-during-Whitewater

In 1992, the Clintons came under fire for investing in a perennially failing Arkansas real estate company known as Whitewater Development, a venture heavily subsidized by Clinton friend Jim McDougal in an effort to soften the losses the Clintons were experiencing as investors. The probe was widened to look into the failure of the Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan to which it was connected. Eventually the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission won several convictions handing jail time to the McDougals as well as Arkansas Governor Jim Guy Tucker.

The Clintons escaped any convictions in the probe.

New York Times article from March of 1992 reported that Lynch was one of the Clintons' Whitewater defense attorneys as well as a "campaign aide."

ancaro imparo.

Magpie
Magpie's picture
The "new AIDS", brought to you compliments of Zero's open border

The CDC has said that they believe most of the people infected with Chagas got the parasite in Mexico or South America before coming to the U.S.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827116/Kissing-bug-disease-infected-300-000-people-don-t-know-parasite-referred-new-AIDS.html#ixzz3IbJjtLaN 

ancaro imparo.

Magpie
Magpie's picture
@SR, yep, no bird legs on me

I meant to post this earlier, but I got sidetracked.  blush

ancaro imparo.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 57676
Dr. Kaku Warns That “All Hell Is Ready to Break Loose”

kaku

Dr. Kaku Warns That “All Hell Is Ready to Break Loose”

One of America’s most prominent scientists, in the area of theoretical physics, Michio Kaku, told the audience on CBS This Morning that the Earth is changing and we need we will see more violent and dramatic swings in climate and other phenomena. Kaku warned that by midweek, all auto, train and air transportation could be greatly impacted and the effects will be with us for the ..

4 COMMENTS

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Safety Dan
Safety Dan's picture
Hat Tips: 27215
Was Loretta Lynch picked to

Was Loretta Lynch picked to be a gate keeper and cover up criminal investigation of Eric Holder, who is married to Lynch’s friend, Sharon Malone?

Posted on | November 9, 2014 | 19 Comments

I started investigating Loretta Lynch, Obama’s pick for Attorney General and immediately could see an interesting connection. I read an article stating that when Loretta Lynch started Harvard, she co-founded an African-American sorority. There was only one other girl in this sorority, Sharon Malone. The name rang a bell.

The name of the wife of AG Holder is Sharon Malone, she is the sister of a known civil rights leader Vivien Malone -Jones (one of 2 black students who enrolled in all white University of Alabama).

I checked the age: both were born in 1959 and both went to Harvard at the same time. There were very few African American students in Harvard in 1977-1981, so I am rather certain that Loretta Lynch is an old college friend of Sharon Malone, the wife of the current AG Eric Holder.

Why this connection is important? Holder will be investigated by Congress for totally lawless gun trafficking to Mexican drug cartels in Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, VA scandal, DOJ, NSA, EPA, FEC and other scandals. Most importantly, Holder covered up Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number of Harrison J. Bounel 042-68-4425 and Obama’s use of bogus IDs. It seems that  a long time college friend of Holder’s wife was picked up as a gate keeper to continue all of the cover up by Holder and shield Holder and Obama from criminal prosecution.

By Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/was-loretta-lynch-picked-to-be-a-gate-keeper-and-cover-up-criminal-investigation-of-eric-holder-who-is-married-to-lynchs-friend-sharon-malone/

flyinkel
flyinkel's picture
Hat Tips: 6831
Just keeping it all in the family

They are sisters after all, sorority sisters.

flyinkel

Safety Dan
Safety Dan's picture
U.S. government tried to

adams flu pandemic

U.S. government tried to cover up pandemic that killed 50 million

by J. D. Heyes Natural News   Have you noticed that, in the past few weeks, the mainstream media has stopped reporting on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States? That’s because they’ve been asked not to do so — at least until those suspected of having the virus test positive for it with a lab test. The implication is that the mainstream media ..

Safety Dan
Safety Dan's picture
Foundation of US nuclear

Foundation of US nuclear system showing cracks November 8, 2014

But the problem goes beyond the military and Hagel's responsibility for nuclear weapons. It extends to the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). This office within the Energy Department is in charge of ensuring that nuclear warheads attached to Navy and Air Force missiles and bombs — as well as those in storage — are safe and work properly.

It also administers a network of nuclear weapons plants and nuclear laboratories.

The government splits nuclear management responsibilities between agencies. The Energy Department, through the NNSA, develops, produces and maintains nuclear weapons as well as dismantles and disposes of those that are retired. The Defense Department sets weapons requirements and operates them in the field.

Augustine told Congress last April that the NNSA "is on a trajectory toward crisis," having "lost credibility and the trust of the national leadership (and the Pentagon) that it deliver needed weapons and nuclear facilities on schedule and on budget."

Safety Dan
Safety Dan's picture
New Documentary “Bought”

bought-documentary-vaccine-food-healthca

New Documentary “Bought” Exposes the Hidden Story Behind Vaccines, Pharma, and Food

November 8, 2014 | 161,243 Views

There's a hidden story going on behind the scenes that threatens to do us even more harm than what emerged from the massive banking debacle. Get an inside...

"Your health is now brought to you by Wall Street. If you thought they hurt us with the banks, wait 'til you see what they are doing to our health care." – Jeff Hays, "Bought"

Discover More »

Karankawa
Karankawa's picture
Hat Tips: 6769
I hate to say it and I hope I'm wrong.

But I think Turd has killed the future of his site here with his recent move.  I hope I'm wrong.

I no longer have any reasone to join main street.  But understand I've been on main street for years trying to fix it.  Turd is just getting there.  I have compassion.

But I'm not paying to be a groupie.  LOL  I'm too old and have too much to do.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."

DeaconBenjamin
DeaconBenjamin's picture
Hat Tips: 9364
Ebola cases in Sierra Leone show sharp rise

Official figures show 111 new cases on Sunday, the highest daily rate since August, as UN warns numbers may be much higher

British soldiers in Freetown, Sierra Leone

British soldiers deliver Ebola-related aid to Freetown. Laboratory results on Sunday for patients showed 40 new cases in the capital. Photograph: Michael Duff/AP

The number of new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone has jumped dramatically, putting paid to any hopes that the infection rate is slowing.

Official figures released by the minister of health and sanitation show there were 111 new cases registered on Sunday, the highest daily rate since the ministry started publishing figures in August.

There were 45 new cases the day before, including 24 in the capital, Freetown.

On Sunday, laboratory results for patients in Freetown, which include the new British army-built Ebola hospital, showed 40 new cases.

There was also a spike in the number of cases in Port Loko, a district north of Freetown where there is still no treatment centre and where, until recently, corpses were left lying on verandahs, in hospitals and in houses for days before collection.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/10/ebola-cases-sierra-leone-sharp-rise

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15487
The truth is out there...

& Jordan Maxwell's search for it continues!...Here's a recent interview...

His website is here...

http://www.jordanmaxwellshow.com/

The truth will set you free!!!...

smileysmileysmiley

Bag Of Gold

TJeffson
TJeffson's picture
Hat Tips: 1694
@Karankawa

I don't trade but came by to read the comments and see what links / data were being posted.   Now it's scattered all over the place so I can see no real reason to come back.    I see no point in subscribing if I don't have the money to trade.   And now that the comments are scattered all over the forums, it's too time consuming to go searching thru all the forums to find the conversations going on.  

My suggestion for unwanted posts/comments on the main page would be to give regulars some sort of quarantine power to moderate/ban posts until they can be checked by an actual Moderator ... or implement a ban system for repeat offenders that get their posts deleted/moderated.    There are some people that post hundreds upon hundreds of comments every month... they should have time to help clean up the place some since they're here all day every day.  

Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 17773
A disgusting insult......pay up tax payers!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/u-s-taxpayers-expected-to-upgrade-communist-vietnam/

Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 17773
A disgusting insult......pay up tax payers!

edit..

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Hat Tips: 10908
Wow!

Just came by to read over a late breakfast and I see the rules have changed! No matter. It's Turd's party.

I wonder if the idea of some sort of "merit" system was discussed, say using a HT/Post ratio of 4 or so. To anybody here with long-term experience navigating or maintaining a forum, I would ask what are the long-term weaknesses of such a system?

How quickly or thoroughly would the handful of deliberate antagonists get weeded? (Those who provide no sustainable, fundamental, and mathematical basis for their "difference of opinion" other than to point at a naked-leverage based falling paper price)

-There is no difference between democracy and communism when the majority are unproductive.

Occasnltrvlr
Occasnltrvlr's picture
Hat Tips: 2864
Re: Dyna Mo Hum's Post re: 'Nam

Thanks for posting the link.

Fair is fair.  The US has been and will continue to be looted.  It's payback for that $3 package of socks from 'Nam.  But a real question is whether any will trickle down to "Baby Number 7" who actually lives in a crowded dormitory and makes the socks.

Alonzo Jazzberry
Alonzo Jazzberry's picture
Hat Tips: 826
@Dagney - who were these antagonists?

The only one I saw was MountainMan.  zman and Motley appeared to be disliked for being contrarian, but both of them appeared to always be hopeful to engage in honest, reasoned debate.  Furthermore, both were long term PM bulls as near as I could tell.

I think the problem was mostly the bizarre conspiracy and alternative medicine crap that would get spammed, often in the wee hours, but often in the middle of the day.  It did indeed reflect very poorly on the site.  Alas, the only solution may be for there to be no site at all except for the subscription side.

Bollocks
Bollocks's picture
Hat Tips: 32528
FURST

post ever at DOTS.

Only took me two years surprise.

Damn, I've got some catching-up to do. Where do I start?

Ok, the beginning. Only about 7900 posts to get through. Easy-peasy.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "DOTS...."