List of "Events" July 15th-20th

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
tmosley's picture
Hat Tips: 14948
List of "Events" July 15th-20th

Ok, this whole "Mid-July" thing is driving me nuts.  I keeps seeing more and more things about it, so I thought I would make a forum with a complete list of events/"game-changers" that are projected to happen in this time period.

1. Announcement of a new "open" silver fix, implying the end of price fix manipulation 

2. LaGarde's rambling numerology speech

3. Silver "event signal" detected by some guy on the radio

4. Fukushima projected to overheat:

5. Bitcoin's extremely repetitive log chart pattern suggests a new high on or about July 15th near $5000 before a ~50% crash.

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch here.  I only started this forum because I keep seeing this date coming up and it's driving me crazy.  If anyone has anything to add to the list, or a link to sources, please post them and I will update the OP.  I'd do it all myself, but I'm a little drunk already.  Will do it myself tomorrow if no-one helps out.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:01
Silver Sooner
Silver Sooner's picture
Hat Tips: 5578

6. Russia invades east Ukraine

6a. NATO sends troops to west Ukraine

boomer sooner
boomer sooner's picture
Hat Tips: 5211
7.  US southern border

7.  US southern border getting hot.  Hope it does not get hotter, but think it might.

Dagney Taggart
Dagney Taggart's picture
Hat Tips: 10888
What I'll be Watching

BRICS Summit VI: 15-17th

6-month Iran nuclear deal ends: 20th

-There is no difference between democracy and communism when the majority are unproductive.

heyJoe's picture
Hat Tips: 1442
July 2014 Event

Effective 7/1/ 14, HR 2847 Contains FACTA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act).

US strong-arming countries to comply with reporting requirements for US citizens foreign financial accounts.

tmosley's picture
Looks like I can't update the

Looks like I can't update the OP, so here's some sources:

New silver fix:

LaGards speech: 

​The Bitcoin pattern:

tmosley's picture
Missed this one until just

Missed this one until just now:

BRICs launching a World Bank replacement.  This might be the central feature of the events taking place this week.  From the article:

The long-awaited BRICS development bank is expected to finally be launched next week, Russian finance minister Anton Siluanov confirmed today.

The joint project will see the emerging economic powers of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa establish an alternative to the World Bank, in an attempt to ensure economic stability should the U.S. dollar continue to fluctuate.

The ‘New Development Bank’ project will see each of the founding countries contribute $2 billion to the bank’s funds over the next 7 years, with the bank’s maximum capital set at $100 billion.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "List of "Events" July 15th-20th"