MH370

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
MH370

I wonder what was in the cargo on that plane that some group might be interested in........

Just throwing it out there.

What is China importing a lot of?

What kind of activities could untraceable ("laundered") this kind of cargo fund in the future?

Planes don't just disappear without a trace.

I've said enough.... I think you can figure it out.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:01

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

silver foil hat
Here we go again....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/11/major-updates-in-malaysia-airlines-mystery-new-information-could-change-everything/

These "are" the two that had "stolen passports".

I'm guessing they are identical twins below the waist.

h/t to a poster on the forums in the story link.

And as for my theory above.... I've been thinking about that for the past 36 hours.

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

Urban Roman
Urban Roman's picture
Hat Tips: 6494
Although I have no new information,

Doesn't it seem odd that with all that wizbang spy satellite tech, they couldn't just play back the footage from the day the plane went off course, and see where it went down / landed?

The NRO used to brag that they could read the label on Fidel's cigar from space, and that was forty or fifty years ago. Now they have no satellites at all watching the Indian Ocean?

Seems a bit odd, that is all. No idea why they would want to cover up the incident.

silver foil hat
Ever see "The Hunt for Red October" (or read the book?)

just wondering...

Hi Fiattack!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "MH370"