Last post
#1 Wed, Sep 4, 2013 - 5:34pm
CharlesT4
-
Edmonton,
Canada

NWO Solutions

Pulled from my Blog:

Using Cash instead of debit or credit card in your day to day life can be one of the simplest solutions, yet have far reaching impacts. When examining the root cause of a lot of the world's problems, there is a recurring theme of JP Morgan or Goldman Saches being involved. Whether this is them actually funding these events, or having their alumni strategically placed, they tend to turn up in the massively destructive events. Using cash is a simple way to take the wind out of their sails, but it has a number of other benefits as well.

Every time you use your debit card, the retailer you’re at has to pay a fee to your host bank for getting to use that service. With credit cards, it is exactly same, but to a greater extent. That 2% cash back you get on your credit card doesn’t come out of nowhere, it comes out of your retailer's bottom line. Now if you bank with one of these major banks, every time you use one of their cards, you are funding their operations. Which could include buying off your politicians, supporting “green” campaigns, which are only designed to shut down the economy, and the selling of fraudulent securities to small town pension funds across the world.

The next reason you should ditch the plastic is that you are gaining a small piece of your sovereignty and privacy back. With cash in hand, you are no longer vulnerable to the embarrassing experience of having your card declined, whether it is forgetting your pin, a computer glitch, or any other reason. I find that this can give me a sense of strength and self-reliance. Furthermore, with the recent revelations of the NSA spy grid, that has colluded with multinational corporations to track everything you do in real time, using cash is a simple step to gaining some privacy. You don’t have big brother looking over every purchase you make, adding this information to a central database that analyses every aspect about you, and learns to predict your actions before they actually happen.

The final reason and the simplest, is that it has been shown that you spend less money when you have to pay with cash, rather than using credit. One of the major marketing tools credit card companies use on businesses is that accepting credit cards typically increases business sales by 30%, which will outweigh the 4% service charge. I have read that there are a number of psychological differences, with cash we have to constantly deal with the pain of handing over the bills we worked so hard to earn, with credit, that pain is delayed for a number of weeks. This makes us more likely to question the value of what we are purchasing, and more likely to put the junky trinket back on the shelf.

Using cash is one of the simplest ways of “sticking it to the man”. It benefits you to the greatest extent, but also helps out your local retailers who are struggling to begin with, considering that 60+% of the purchases their customers make is with plastic. I think learning to use cash is a step that will help greatly to move forward to a premeditated life, where you are the conscious creator of what you are doing and becoming.

Edited by: CharlesT4 on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:05am