NWO Solutions

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
CharlesT4
CharlesT4's picture
Hat Tips: 102
NWO Solutions

Pulled from my Blog:

Using Cash instead of debit or credit card in your day to day life can be one of the simplest solutions, yet have far reaching impacts. When examining the root cause of a lot of the world's problems, there is a recurring theme of JP Morgan or Goldman Saches being involved. Whether this is them actually funding these events, or having their alumni strategically placed, they tend to turn up in the massively destructive events. Using cash is a simple way to take the wind out of their sails, but it has a number of other benefits as well.

Every time you use your debit card, the retailer you’re at has to pay a fee to your host bank for getting to use that service. With credit cards, it is exactly same, but to a greater extent. That 2% cash back you get on your credit card doesn’t come out of nowhere, it comes out of your retailer's bottom line. Now if you bank with one of these major banks, every time you use one of their cards, you are funding their operations. Which could include buying off your politicians, supporting “green” campaigns, which are only designed to shut down the economy, and the selling of fraudulent securities to small town pension funds across the world.

The next reason you should ditch the plastic is that you are gaining a small piece of your sovereignty and privacy back. With cash in hand, you are no longer vulnerable to the embarrassing experience of having your card declined, whether it is forgetting your pin, a computer glitch, or any other reason. I find that this can give me a sense of strength and self-reliance. Furthermore, with the recent revelations of the NSA spy grid, that has colluded with multinational corporations to track everything you do in real time, using cash is a simple step to gaining some privacy. You don’t have big brother looking over every purchase you make, adding this information to a central database that analyses every aspect about you, and learns to predict your actions before they actually happen.

The final reason and the simplest, is that it has been shown that you spend less money when you have to pay with cash, rather than using credit. One of the major marketing tools credit card companies use on businesses is that accepting credit cards typically increases business sales by 30%, which will outweigh the 4% service charge. I have read that there are a number of psychological differences, with cash we have to constantly deal with the pain of handing over the bills we worked so hard to earn, with credit, that pain is delayed for a number of weeks. This makes us more likely to question the value of what we are purchasing, and more likely to put the junky trinket back on the shelf.

Using cash is one of the simplest ways of “sticking it to the man”. It benefits you to the greatest extent, but also helps out your local retailers who are struggling to begin with, considering that 60+% of the purchases their customers make is with plastic. I think learning to use cash is a step that will help greatly to move forward to a premeditated life, where you are the conscious creator of what you are doing and becoming.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:05
CharlesT4
CharlesT4's picture
Wear Wool

Pulled from my Blog:

Choosing to wear wool has a multitude of benefits. From an environmental standpoint, it is far more sustainable for the earth. Wool is a plentiful resource that is extremely easy to produce. It is also much better for wearing for a number of reasons. It repels odor, dries fast, is warm in the winter, and cool in the summer. In addition, wool naturally has flame retardant properties, which means that it doesn’t have to get sprayed down with carcinogenic flame retardant petrochemicals.

When looking at using wool and other animal products, many people will cite the cruelty to animals that is usually practiced by multinational corporations like Cargill or Tyson. I completely agree that these practices are abhorrent and deserve no place in our society. Yet there are ways of farming that are humane for the animals, like letting them out to pasture, eating grass, and getting to be outside. And even when killing the animals, local farmers tend to make it as quick and painless as possible. Moving on from that, I feel like using wool is one of the easiest ways to produce quality materials. You basically can just shave off the wool of the sheep each spring. We get the wool to use for clothing, and they get to stay cool for the summer, while growing back their coat for the winter.

A number of problems are bypassed. No big machinery is needed for farming like you need with cotton. There is no threat of having to deal with GMO’s fibers that carry their own toxic load. Raising the sheep on pastures is renewable because their waste fertilizes the ground, and nature grows their food with ease. It also bypasses the whole synthetic clothing industry that is derived from petrochemicals. These products don’t usually last as long as natural ones, and are environmentally damaging to create, and have possible hazards of wearing them against your skin all day.

The natural properties of wool are so awesome, I don’t know why anybody would choose to wear anything else. You can wear wool clothing for up to two weeks in between washes and not have to worry about your clothing smelling bad. This reduces the amount the amount of time and money we spend washing our clothes, and increases the lifespan of the clothing item. The next benefit is that wool dries way faster than cotton does and works to repel water, instead of absorb it all in. This makes it really easy to air dry your clothes instead of using a dryer, and also means that if you get caught in the rain, it will take less time for your clothes to dry out. I can’t say I know how it does this, but wool keeps you warm in the winter, and relatively cool in the summer. Synthetic materials as well as cotton clothes don’t really do this.

The final main benefit of wool is that is reduces the toxic load that you have to deal with. Due to government regulations, clothes, bed sheets, furniture and other things, all need to be flame retardant. For most materials, this means soaking the item in petrochemicals that are extremely toxic to humans. Then each and every day, we have that toxic chemical rubbing up against our skin, getting absorbed into our bodies. With wool, it is naturally flame retardant, and doesn't require that it gets sprayed with these fire retardants.

In writing these piece, it really reminded me of just how awesome wool really is. While I know a lot of people talk about hemp being far superior to cotton, I have a hard time believing that even hemp would measure up the qualities of wool.

CharlesT4
CharlesT4's picture
Don't Preach

One of the biggest mistakes I see with people who obtain new information, or wake up, is that their first instinct is to tell everyone else about it. When I first read about silver and its investment potential, I wanted to tell everyone I knew about. I saw the coming storm ahead, and determined silver was going to be the best way to get through it. I told all my friends and family only to have an incredibly limited success rate. With some of my friends not buying until silver was already up by 50 to 100%, then getting wiped out the following decline. I’m incredibly grateful for all that experience taught me.

When you're first learning about an issue, solution, or idea, it is very unlikely that you are going to explain it in simple and logical terms. It is more likely that you will skip through important facts that to you, seem to be self-evident, but to other, make no sense at all. It is also likely that people will think that you are personally attacking how they live or their views on the world. This is only make people defensive and unable to hear what you are saying. And if what you’re talking about is a solution, how do you even know that it is right for the person you’re talking too. Seeing my friends sell out of silver because of the downside volatility helped me to realize that things that work for me, don’t work for everyone else.

Solutions tend to be very personalized, and new perspectives of the world will be coloured by your previous life experiences. The best thing to do in a lot of cases is to keep your mouth shut, and figure out how to apply the idea, or implement the solution. When people feel like they are getting attacked, they will look at you with critical eyes, and figure out any inconsistencies in the way you live. We all have this grand vision of the world and how it should be, but preaching isn't the way to get there. “Be the change you wish to see in the world”. When you live out what you’re talking about, you are personally creating that change in the world. And going forward, it makes it an easier conversation to have with those around you. Instead of attacking their identity, you are simply talking about things that you are doing in your own life. While it is still highly unlikely that they will change anything in their life, the potential is there because their brain is more likely to be in a state to think about multiple potentials.

By focusing on making the changes yourself, not only are you more likely to do them, but it will also open you up to making more changes in different areas. I think that we don’t even need to “wake up” anybody else, if just the people who were awake would stand up and make the changes that they know are necessary, 90% of our problems would be solved. I know that I don’t want fluoride in my water, but I haven’t told my local council member that. I know that BPA is bad for me, but I still buy cans of beans that aren't BPA free. But I also don’t beat myself up about these things, the point is only to focus on yourself before preaching to other.

Making these changes is a never ending continual process, you don’t get to the point where I have my water filter my stockpile of silver, my storable food, and my firearms, then say that I have arrived and I have nothing left to do. It always goes further. Why do you need a water filter, maybe you should work towards getting the toxins out of the water for everyone? Why do you need firearms, maybe you should work with police to wake them up and make sure that will stand against the New World Order. Know what I mean? I believe it is simply a path to walk along, that never really ends, you are simply further along down the path and are more experienced in what you are doing.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "NWO Solutions"