MSM Coverage of GZ/Racial Issues

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Goldfinder
Goldfinder's picture
Hat Tips: 86
MSM Coverage of GZ/Racial Issues

I am sorry to bring this topic up it seems like everyone has veered away from it. I have to get this off my chest.

I am so sick of race baiting this has started. It's pitted nothing but White vs. Black news coverage and many hypothetical situations of white man vs. black man.

I want to point something out. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ISN'T WHITE!  It's utter bullshit and the American people (even some Canadian people on my facebook feed) are lapping this crap up.

My breaking point was seeing CNN's coverage and this blogger post: http://davidsimon.com/trayvon/

The blogger actually suggests picking up a brick and marching on the courthouse. Solves nothing.

I have no faith in the government (all of them, and all levels of it), no faith in MSM, and no faith in people in general.

I honestly never thought much about the misinformation the public are fed until I "woke up" reading this website and zerohedge. . This GZ issue though has the potential to spread CHAOS which could lead to some crackdowns in the major cities, maybe the government will have a chance to test out some Boston tactics again...just something to think about....

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:01
Sheetrocker
Sheetrocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2356
Criminal Cover-up by School

Glad you started this thread Goldfinder. I just stumbled on to it as I was trying to decide where to post some new info I found on the GZ/TM case.

To lead up to it, here are a few links to the absolutely insane policies followed by many schools today.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/01/20/5-year-old-school-girl-suspended-from-kindergarten-after-threatening-to-shoot-another-girl-with-pink-hello-kitty-toy-gun-that-blows-soapy-bubbles/

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/05/18170-5-year-old-boy-interrogated-over-cap-gun-until-he-pees-his-pants-suspended-for-10-days/

This one I think is very relevant as it involves a young black teenager in a Florida school, punished for helping disarm a gunman.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/14675-in-florida-students-suspended-for-disarming-gunman

Now for Trayvon's school. I knew he had been found with possibly stolen jewelry at school. What I didn't know is that the school police did not file a criminal report because of school policy.

School Superintendent Alberto Carvalho gave his hire, Police Chief Hurley, instructions to reduce the criminal behavior of young black males. The chosen strategy between them, to insure optical success, was to stop using the Criminal Justice System to punish black student behavior. Instead they instructed the School Resource Officers to use school discipline in place of criminal justice.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-cover-up-the-curious-case-of-trayvon-martins-backpack-with-stolen-jewelry-and-burglary-tool/

or.....

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/trayvon-martins-involvement-in-local-burglaries-covered-up-by-media-school-police-prosecutors/#ixzz2Z9IxQEig

I'm far from a legal expert, but it seems to me that the deliberate coverup of a felony crime by school officials could be a crime in itself. The irony of this is, without getting into a debate about who was most at fault in the incident where Trayvon was killed,  that had school officials not covered up his crime, he might be in jail and alive.

Apologies if anyone has posted this somewhere else.

Boswell
Boswell's picture
Hat Tips: 2921
Live coverage Trayvon Supporters

Live from Los Angeles... (9pm & 10pm  Pacific)

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

Always a few that reinforce the stereotypes..."shopping" at Wal*Mart!

Later news should have more at 11pm ...

http://www.myfoxla.com/category/239379/live-newscast-feed

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/live

presstv.ir was giving it some time too, with a "radical" commentator from the "community" talking about it.

tyberious
tyberious's picture
Hat Tips: 41416
I was just 17, 5’11″ and 158 pounds and that’s all I’ll ever be.

I was just 17, 5'11" and 158 pounds and that's all I'll ever be.

I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

tyberious
tyberious's picture
Hat Tips: 41416
(No subject)

View image on Twitter

I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

Goldfinder
Goldfinder's picture
Hat Tips: 86
Pointless picture

Pointless picture Tyberious,

GZ is hispanic so posting a pic translating black and white and making an issue of it is exactly the stupidity my original post was getting at.

Why don't you post  a  translated picture of a black kid and hispanic kid and I bet it doesn't sound or look near as exciting does it? Making a big deal out of race is what is fueling this controversy.

GZ is guilty as hell, I don't deny but GZ ain't white, go to google images and find me a picture where he even remotely resembles a white person.

silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
my only comment on the non-story and fraud perpetrated by NBC

...that would be the whole 'raysist' meme of the GZ 911 call.

c/p from the web...

>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.

Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.

I don’t have to anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fuck NBC and ABC... NBC for intentionally editing the tape of the 911 call and ABC for intentionally blurring the broadcasted version of the original clear video taken at the interrogation of GZ at the police station showing, without any doubt, he had injuries consistent with his story all along.

The lamestream media is keeping us all divided so we can be conquered. JD wants to issue a 'legal fatwa' on GZ to keep him tied up and broke defending himself in perpetuity.

Maybe it's time for the republicans in the house to grow a collective pair and re-investigate F+F as long as it takes to get to the convictions of those guilty. ALL OF THEM.

I'd bet Eric's lost guns have killed more law abiding Hispanics than GZ's gun killed not-so-innocent black pot-smoking teenagers.

Now. Where can I get a t-shirt with Antonio's picture?

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

Urban Roman
Urban Roman's picture
Hat Tips: 6494
I have to say,

I consider myself a progressive. I think women should have rights, and that this Texas thing of closing women's clinics is a return to the dark ages.

However, I find all this handwringing, teeth-gnashing and bodice-rending by the "MSM" extremely disgusting. I can't help but think it is throwing gasoline on race relations, in another step toward the orwellian dystopia that TPTB have been working on since Reagan. To tell the truth, I haven't been watching the media much since 2005, and even less since 2007-2008, and for most of the same reasons as anyone else reading this.

So, as a supporter of progressive causes, and a guy who voted for Zero on one (and only one) occasion, this was one of the funniest things I've seen in the last few months:
If I had a city

silver foil hat
silver foil hat's picture
Hat Tips: 2717
OK, I know this will probably be misinterpreted by many

but the underlying concept is the same: Punish the victim.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/19/woman-sentenced-to-16-months-in-jail-for-having-sex-outside-marriage-even-though-she-was-raped/

And for those who may be offended at the comparison:

The intellectually consistent concept is both GZ and the rape victim in the story linked are victims of crimes of power. That, however, is where the similarity ends.

I am not going to compare levels of 'victimhood' or which victim is more violated. They both are by someone else in power and that's all that is germane to the concept I am presenting here.

Hi Fiattack!

The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!

Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 16666
Despite the MSM's

onslaught of Travon mania I have not become overwhelmed with "white guilt" Some would say I need counseling. Last weekend here a young black man was murdered in cold blood by another african american. The shooting was brought about because a drink was knocked over at a local nightspot. Not a peep from the local NAACP regarding this murder. Its almost like murdered blacks are expendable if they serve no purpose to advance an agenda of demonizing the white cracker. A local police man told me that if the young black criminal element was removed from the crime stats equation  here the city could layoff 2/3 of our policemen. Its just that bad here. The level of black on black violence in these parts is incredible here.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "MSM Coverage of GZ/Racial Issues"