Supression Of Real American History

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 34233
Supression Of Real American History

The information contained within these video's in my mind that there is irrefutable evidence of a history that has been suppressed by goverment and institutions such as the Smithsonian.  Revealing such history and archeological discoveries would change our entire world view, just as Columbus did.   

My guess is that most people did not know any of these archeological finds existed right here in the United States.

You'll note on this first video from TED, that the gentleman is nervous.  Understandably so considering the information he has discovered.  

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Hat Tips: 19263
Fascinating! I never thought

Fascinating!

I never thought they made it across the Atlantic so early.

I am very familiar with the Irish locations described, one researcher who identified the astronomical calendar functions of some  structures (ie not primarily tombs, though undoubtedly also used as such)  here was Martin Brennan.

Here are some very interesting links on the Irish angle of this subject:

http://mythicalireland.com/ancientsites/knowth/lunarknowth.html

http://mythicalireland.com/astronomy/ancientastronomers.html

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/michael.j.harley/index.html

Not many people know that the alignment is not only for winter solstice sunrise to penetrate deep into the passase to the inner chamber, but summer solstice moonlight is also aligned for this.

argentus maximus
Rhythm 'n Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

silver66
silver66's picture
Hat Tips: 12393
GL and Argentus

Thanks for these two posts

I will make it a point to return to this forum

Silver66

Silver66
Money is minted, currency is printed

murphy
murphy's picture
Hat Tips: 17155
Ditto

what 66 said. You two guys are a perfect example of what makes this community so worthwhile. 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
I just lost what I was

I just lost what I was posting and I need to go out.   But it goes much deeper down the rabbit hole.  I'll review all the links AM posted.   Suffice to say, our change of paradigm is seeing many converging currents and information emerging beyond the interest in gold and silver.

I don't have time to explain this and connected it to the video above right now.  Other than to suggest, we are seeing a historical parallel well beyond earlier bull markets.  A time in history that has been repressed but governments around the world know about it and continue to dig even in Antartica for what is still hidden.  Imperialist civilizations that had advanced weaponary, technology, and mined the precious metals around the world.  Pakistan and India have deserted cities with nuclear wastelands that scientists are forbidden to enter, and ancient archeology is being reported either inaccurately or suppressed to keep people in the dark.  

As the guy in the video says "it is a freak show" and what we are talking about here is the suppression of a paradigm much bigger than the suppression by the Church on Columbus, Galieo or Newton's theories.  Much bigger.  Suffice to say because of the nature of the information, I'm not sure how much I want to get into this on a public forum where it will certainly stretch some minds and possibly offend some belief systems.

In my view, nothing less than considering the entire picture of all the fields of information emerging at this time will give us a wholistic view of what is happening in the metals market. 

Off to the great outdoors.   But here is a little taste of some syncronistic discoveries.   The question is not how much gold is in the hidden chambers in machu picchu, but what information about the past has been hidden and why goverments want to suppress this information? 

http://www.heritagedaily.com/2013/01/a-french-peruvian-spanish-team-discovers-a-chamber-in-machu-picchu/

There is no modern historical context for the artifacts discussed in this article.  They are of gold and possibly belong to technologies that are still suppressed.

http://chapmanresearch.org/PDF/Crespi%20Ancient%20Artifact%20Collection%20of%20Cuenca%20%20Ecuador.pdf

57Goldtop
57Goldtop's picture
Hat Tips: 3639
Most interesting

Here's a structure they found in a lake in Central Ontario, believed to be 10,000 years old and still almost perfectly level. We really have turned into farm animals haven't we?

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
57Goldtop's link is very

57Goldtop's link is very interesting and not unrelated to the story I am trying to weave.  For sudden climate changes, contrary to some scientific thought did happen, during the Bronze age that changed the world as we know it.  More and more scientific evidence of this is coming to the surface.  

http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/transit.html

What you also should note that the science is beginning to match World Mythology.   This is one example from an Ancient Norse Myth known as the Fimbul Winter.  It a story of a natural and sudden climatic change that took place during the Bronze Age. Interesting that even back then they put within the context of a date. They would be very good fictional screen writers. It's a story of increased volcanic, earth movements, floods and changes to the land masses that occurred overnight. Crops were destroyed, water levels rose and rivers changed their course, herds of mammoth and bison just disappeared in this story and the reduction of technology and general consciousness among mankind.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=5236

Ok, nothing more than a passing interest if it's true, right? Wrong.   All the disparate pieces of information that here Peru, Equador, colonial America, Ireland are very relevant today and relevant to understanding the direction that society is moving and if you have been reading AM's blog, relevant to trading based on understanding of math which is devoid in our culture, cycles and some other esoteric principles which at one time very main stream. 

So another words there are overlays that are woven into society that harken back to past civilizations including the banking system.

When I have time, I want to look at all the mining practices in pre-colonial America before the Europeans came.  We are looking at an Imperialist society, that basically was the center of the world for commerce, had trading and military posts on all continents, that destroyed itself from over extension, and use of technologies, some known to the public today and some covert.  

If you accept some of these parallels, you begin to realize for reasons other than economic fundamentals, we are headed for a time of unprecedented change and the signs are everywhere.   Right now on this forum, we have two converging arguements, that the signs of change are due to violation of economic and political principles, and many have been pointing to spiritual arguements whether it's biblical or prophecies from indigenous tribes.  The same realizations can be had by taking a look at a third informational stream, connecting today's paradigm throughout history and bringing forth that evidence that has been suppressed.  The obvious reason we haven't discussed on this forum is obviously because, it is the most difficult information to find, because you wouldn't think to look for it unless you did. 

Anyway, wanted to try to tie together some of these different pieces and also take a look at the story behind those Equadorian archeological finds that most have been confiscated by the military.  That should tell you of their importance right there.

MisesFan
MisesFan's picture
More suppression.....

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2013/05/27/saturns-northern-hot-spot-2/

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/arch05/050503eu-1.htm

http://www.thunderbolts.info/webnews/121707electricsun.htm

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Syncronistic weather anamoly

Syncronistic weather anamoly occurring on other planetary bodies in our solar system.  Far Out!   And as far as I know, they don't have any fossil fuels.  Good find Mises!

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Cycles and Fractal Times

I highly recommend Braden's book "Fractal Times"   I don't like everything he writes but this is good book for those who still puzzelled about cycles and how Gann and AM implement them in their forecasts.   As it relates to Misespost, the syncronistic weather phenomena within our solar system might be part of a currently occurring fractal related to our solar systems current position from the galactic center.

The Sun is not the center of the solar system because our solar system revolves around a galactic center and we are currently, first time in modern history moving to the further most point away from the galactic center.  This is something that science and even NASA is aware of studying the effect upon the solar system.   It also involves numerous closure to multiple cycles 25,000, 5000 etc....  Science also tells us that these cycles have an extraordinary effect on the planetary bodies and life on it and you can correlate them various events in history.  There are some amazing correlations between these patterns, the patterns of the architecture of the mounds in the first video and the egyptian pryamids whose measurements correlated with the Great Depression.

In another words, the use of numbers and geometry embedded in ancient structures has a story and western society has no knowledge of it because we are not taught anything about the historic use of numbers or cycles. 

A very basic scientific explanation of the galactic center, which our passage will continue until 2016.  This is pure science with no implications of it's effect.  Just a basic 101 viewpoint.

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Hat Tips: 19263
Now might be a good time

Now might be a good time for people who are interested in this subject to have a look at these links:

In my opinion he struggles to list significant coincident measurements where the comparison with speed of light is tenuous, but apart from that small criticism, the video is eye opening. In the case you think it is not eye opening, try trading with the market matrix method and then explain why it works.

Also at 8 mins into the 2nd clip, the reference to certain stars, can be compared with the celtic calendar stones in my links above.

As a last point, if the counting of thousands of years intimidates and seems irrelevant for mere mortals who live for only 70-100 years, consider the knowledge we have of fractals, and that we find that smaller versions of similar characteristics to the larger versions of same are to be found everywhere we look. So thousands of years ... 100s .... 10s ... annual .... WD Gann ... chaos theory.

argentus maximus
Rhythm 'n Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
AM is the master.  It might

AM is the master.  It might have taken me awhile to get to Egypt and tied in all these disparate stories but he doesn't pull any punches.  And all that sacred geometry shows up in Washington DC as well as other cities, and you can go on and on including the significance of Obelisks.    Most definitely big connections but would also have to look at the Zigguarat Roofs of the Sumerians and Babylonians and some right here in the USA.  And then, there is still a larger connection

The Giza clock video's are amazing.  While I was familiar with some of these concepts, it's like hearing a song you like and hearing new things that you never heard. 

I'd point to two interesting notes besides his mention of the ages of man, Iron, Bronze, Silver and Gold.  Interesting that ages are associated with the metals. 

Now this is a basic wikipedia definition of these ages and you can probably find other definitions related to consciousness but for a brief introduction this will suffice:  

The Roman poet Ovid (1st century BC – 1st century AD) tells a similar myth of Four Ages in Book 1.89–150 of the Metamorphoses. His account is similar to Hesiod's with the exception that he omits the Heroic Age.

Ovid emphasizes the justice and peace that defined the Golden Age. He adds that in this age, men did not yet know the art of navigation and therefore did not explore the larger world.

In the Silver Age, Jupiter introduces the seasons and men consequentially learn the art of agriculture and architecture.

In the Bronze Age, Ovid writes, men were prone to warfare, but not impiety.

Finally, in the Iron Age, men demarcate nations with boundaries; they learn the arts of navigation and mining; they are warlike, greedy and impious. Truth, modesty and loyalty are nowhere to be found.

These are different than the Yuga's.  We are currently in a period called the Kali Yuga.   the thing about these ages is that with in each age, you can move through all four ages, and you can keep subdividing down to a moment.  That means we are constantly moving through these four cycles on global, national and individual level.    Yeah, I know I skipped a whole bunch of background to explain the implications.

Running out of steam and lost another post.  Oh well, sunrises in 5 hours, maybe it will come back.

MisesFan
MisesFan's picture
Speaking of Egypt....

and the cosmos.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/arch08/080417geometric.htm

Memories of plasma.....

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2009/arch09/090805plasma.htm

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 3427
@GL

Interesting stuff, you are right the exposure of these finds and the unveiling will blow most people minds and shatter many belief systems people are embracing when they finally come out.

The finds in the original post are the remains of the Nephilim, the pre- flood beings that inhabited the earth, they are the offspring of the ‘sons of god’ and human women, the tip was the double rows of teeth, but they left out the six finger one each hand. They were not very ‘friendly and loving’ as the presenter on ‘TED’ suggests

The earth was full of these beings before the flood; I posted a Biblical explanation of these guys in the ‘Zionism’ folder in posts 43-44 if you care to read my take on this for what it’s worth. Read the posts on the ‘Day’s of Noah vs. Zionism’. You may not agree with them, but it does offer and explanation for what these anomalies are in the historical record.

“And all that sacred geometry shows up in Washington DC as well as other cities, and you can go on and on including the significance of Obelisks.    Most definitely big connections but would also have to look at the Zigguarat Roofs of the Sumerians and Babylonians and some right here in the USA. “

There is a reason this is all showing up in the USA, we are the reemergence of that culture and system.

IMO, you are on to something big, this is the real NWO, their return and the reemergence will be of the unveiling of the new Atlantis…. America’s destiny.

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Hat Tips: 6154
GL and Jj

Goliath was a Giant, did you know He had a brother? by foggyroad

46 min 9 sec ago

Goliath was a giant, probably the most Famous, due to the David and Goliath miss matched battle story.

I don't think I have met anyone who hasn't heard this story.

Well there were a lot more Giants around in David's Day...

Four Battles against the Philistines

"Moreover the Philistines had yet war again with Israel; and David went down, and his servants with him, and fought against the Philistines: and David waxed faint. 

And Ishbibenob, which was of the sons of the giant, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David. 

But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.

And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant. 

And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother ofGoliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam. 

And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant. 

And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea the brother of David slew him. 

These four were born to the giant in Gath, and fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants."

2 Samuel (21:15-22)

Cool thread :)

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@Foggy

When young David went after the giant Goliath he picked up five smooth stones. If he had such great faith he would defeat him, why did he not just pick up one??

Your right, the other four were for Goliath's brothers.

"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine."1 Sam 17:40

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
That is a very good question!

Nice to see you Jj, I look each day for a new post from you, I did read, you would be taking a break for a while, I hope you are well.

Five stones, I would guess force of habit, combined with some fear, he did kill that lion, but probably lack of faith as well.

We are all imperfect, and stumble and so we must always work at remaining close to God, and never take Him for granted.

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Cor (13:5)

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Rhetorical Question

I have been puzzling over the four other stones and realized four brothers, four extra stones, a rhetorical question posed?

And me too dense to see it?

Of this, I wouldn't be surprised.

:0)

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Foggy
 I had been of the grid for while, I am well thanks for asking. Liked your posts.

David is in way is symbolic of Israel. Your absolutely correct about the giants (earth born in the Greek) and their historical role.

These guys were real and the evidence of them is beginning to come out in the main stream, it is being withheld because it would cause spiritual apoplexy to most humans.

David killed the Lion, (symbolic of Great Britain), will soon meet and kill the bear (Russia) and will eventually be betrayed and bit by the serpent (America and the AC).

"As if a man fled from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him."Amos 5:17

"We are all imperfect, and stumble and so we must always work at remaining close to God, and never take Him for granted."

Wow........ powerful and wise words we should all heed, Amen and Amen to that.

He will be ones only defense against this when it arrives.

murphy
murphy's picture
Hat Tips: 17155
Not American

history, but dovetails into the stone carvers. This was very random as it just popped into my inbox from a friend. So not only is Turkey front and center in the news today, why does this link start making the rounds now? I think the program was done no earlier than 2007.  Especially since it is about a 12,000 year old discovery that was uncovered in 1994.

The structures on this site were built about 12,000 years ago (10,000 
BC) and intentionally buried with sand about 8,000 years ago. No one 
knows who these people were, what the massive buildings were for, or 
why they were buried. Just for reference, these massive structures 
were built during the last ice age and are more than 7,000 years older 
than any other structure we have yet discovered on our planet. Only an 
estimated 5% had been uncovered!!! This would truly be amazing beyond 
words .

http://www.wimp.com/unexplainedstructure/

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Turkey

This is a very interesting paper regarding Gog and Magog, Rosh, Meshech, Tubal, Persia, Ethiopia, Libya, Gomer and Togarmah as described in Scripture as participants in the battle of the valley of Decision.

Turkey seems to be a big player.

copyright 1985, Fred G. Zaspel
Word of Life Baptist Church
Pottsville, PA

http://www.biblicalstudies.com/bstudy/eschatology/ezekiel.htm

PURPOSE OF PAPER

The purpose of this paper is to identify the nations who will be participants in the end-time battle described in Ezekiel 38. The terms which will be considered are Gog, Magog, Rosh, Meshech, Tubal, Persia, Ethiopia, Libya, Gomer and Togarmah (KJV). A discussion of the time of this battle does not fall within the scope of this paper; however, it will be easily seen that the position taken in this regard is that the battle will be sometime after the tribulation.

excerpt...

Tubal

Tubal (TBL) is commonly identified with the Russian city of Tobol'sk. Although this is allowable linguistically, it is not the best hermeneutically. Ezekiel knew nothing of Tobol'sk (or Moscow or Germany, for that matter); it did not exist. He was, however, well acquainted with Tabal (TBL) of Eastern Asia Minor (and Gimarrai and Mushki) of central and western Asia Minor). Granted, God could have revealed Tobol'sk (and Moscow and Germany) to the ancient prophet, but to assume so when Tabal was well known to him is unjustified apart from Biblical warrant. If a man in New York, for example, speaks of Manhattan, he would not want anyone to assume that he is speaking of a Manhattan, Kansas; much less would he want anyone to interpret his words as referring to a Manhattan somewhere else in the world of which he is unaware! Similarly, to assume a place unknown to the prophet (Tobol'sk) when clear options are available is both hermeneutically and exegetically untenable. Tabal is clearly to be preferred.

Gog

Gog is extremely difficult to identify. Some have identified him with Gyges (seventh century B.C.), king of Lydia (extreme western Asia Minor), who is called Gugu in the Ashurbanipal texts. Some have suggested the place name Gagai, referred to in the Tell el Amarna letters as a land of Barbarians. A god named Gaga found in the Ras Shamra writings; Gagu, a ruler of the land of Sakhi, North of Assyria; and Gaga, a mountainous region north of Meletene, have all been offered as alternatives. Some have understood Gog to be a historical figure such as Alexander the Great. One plausible explanation is that Gog is merely an official title or general designation for any enemy of God's people. This interpretation is based on the Septuagint rendering of several Kingly names in the Old Testament. Perhaps Gog is only a derivative of the related word Magog. None of the above suggestions has sufficient evidence for certain identification. It is most probable that Gog is a person, but geographical identification is not given.

Magog

Magog, a descendant of Noah through Japheth (Gen. 10:1-2), presents the most difficulty. Those who see it as Russia appeal to Josephus who said "Magog founded those that from him were named Magogites, but who are by the Greeks called Scythians," who lived north and northeast of the Black Sea. The fact of the matter, however, is that nothing is known about Magog--nothing. Josephus' guess may be as good as any, but the place is as yet unidentified. The appeal to Gesenius is impressive, but it must be remembered that Gesenius was a great lexicographer and grammarian, not an authority on ancient history. His statement was but a guess also; in fact, it is highly probable that Josephus was Gesenius' source for this information. Furthermore, though the Scythians are of the Japhetic line, they are believed by historians to be descendants of Gomer through Ashkenas; this is not true of Magog. To identify Magog as the Scythians is without support from historical anthropology.

Although Magog cannot be identified specifically, it seems that Scripture does give a clue at least to its general vicinity. First, "Gog" is known to be an Anatolian name. Further, if Meshech and Tubal have been identified correctly and are in Asia Minor, Magog must be a part of Asia minor as well since "they [Meshech and Tubal] lived in the neighborhood of Magog." Ezekiel 38:2 states that Gog, who is the "chief prince of Meshech and Tubal," is "of the land of Magog." If Gog is prince of Meshech and Tubal and lives in the land of Magog, it seems reasonable that Magog is in close proximity.

In summary, the Scythians were a people other than Magogites, and Magog is not able to be specifically identified, unless it is a general reference to the land of Asia Minor.

"North Parts"

Another argument for seeing Russia in this prophecy of Ezekiel remains, namely, Ezekiel's statement that Gog will descend "from the north parts" (38:15). The word indicates "uttermost parts of the north" or "farthest north." This, it is assumed, points directly to Russia. The major objection to this is again based upon a commitment to consistent historical interpretation. Scriptural terminology must not be forced into a twentieth-century A.D. map. To Ezekiel the "farthest north" was Asia Minor (from there you jump off the edge!). To extend Ezekiel's frame of reference any further, without exegetical warrant, cannot be right.

read more...

http://www.biblicalstudies.com/bstudy/eschatology/ezekiel.htm

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Supression Of Real American History"