"My Challenge To “Whistleblower” Andrew Maguire "

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
RumbleGuts
RumbleGuts's picture
Hat Tips: 20
"My Challenge To “Whistleblower” Andrew Maguire "

I'm not sure if this has been addressed in these forums, but here's a good read.

http://thefundamentalview.blogspot.ca/2013/05/my-challenge-to-whistleblower-andrew.html

I'd love to hear a response to this from either Turd or Andrew himself. wink

If this has already been responded to, can anyone provide a link plz. cool

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:30
Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
Hat Tips: 3567
Ahwww, what the heck,,,

Long before this decision however, I wrote a piece questioning exactly who this guy was and why it was so difficult for him to come clean about his past. That blog piece was picked up by other blogs and websites via link sharing but in combing through the many comments to my own piece and on the websites that decided to pick it up, NOT ONE individual was able to provide any answers to my questions. I also wrote another piece titled Silver Whistleblower Goes Tout. That piece also got a ton of comments but again, nobody was able to steer me to a legitimate curriculum vitae that actually proves who this guy is or whether his claims of being who he is are actually true.

Is this guy talking about The POTUS? lol

obamanirth-lg.jpg

RumbleGuts
RumbleGuts's picture
Truth

My email to Turd:
 I posted this in the forums in the "Gold" section, not sure if you are aware of this.
http://thefundamentalview.blogspot.ca/
I'd love to hear a reasoned response to this blog post, all light shed on the truth is a positive thing. ;-)
 RG

Turd's reply:
You need to understand. Neither I nor Andy have anything to prove to someone who posts baseless accusations and innuendo. Andy could spend all day knocking down "straw men". What would be the point.
I know the truth about Andy. Therefore I hold this blogger in very low regard and doubt his motivations, honesty and integrity.
TF

My reply to Turd's reply:

You need to understand. Neither I nor Andy have anything to prove to someone who posts baseless accusations and innuendo.

You need to understand. Honest questions need honest answers. Dan, of the blog "The Fundamental View," has asked Andy important questions for ALL of us. If it is all "baseless accusations and innuendo", then prove him wrong.

Andy could spend all day knocking down "straw men". What would be the point.

The point would be to end the discussion once and for all. Not answering these questions directly would be a failure on your part to inform us of the truth. Andy doesn't need "all day"....I'm sure he's a smart man who could lay this all to rest within an hour.

I know the truth about Andy. Therefore I hold this blogger in very low regard and doubt his motivations, honesty and integrity.

If you know the truth, then share it please. Do not hold Dan in low regard Turd, as he has one the most most honest views out there. I have read his contrarian, yet bullish, views on precious metals for as long as I've read you, and I apreciate both of your time and efforts. He is a good man, as are you.

RG

RumbleGuts
RumbleGuts's picture
Alright Turd, here's my

Alright Turd, here's my story...
I'm an ex-logger...back in 2003 I was struck by a tree and broke my neck while trying to provide the people of the world with the necessities to make toilet paper. The next time you wipe a turd, thank a logger that you're not using a bidet or leaves. Lucky to be alive and blessed to be able to hold my children, I turned the page, worked at jobs for less money, and moved on. Being a logger, I had spent all of my money on beer and women, and wasted the rest. My wife tamed me down, and we slowly put savings aside. In 2011, we decided to put our entire savings of $8000 into an investment. 200 physical ounces of Silver. I did my due diligence on Silver...I read about it from Ted Butler, watched Harvey Organ's testimony video at the CFTC, I read about all these knowledgable people from Eric King and King World News! Eric Sprott, John Embry, Rick Rule, Jim Sinclair, Egon von Greyerz, Trader Dan Norcini! I found a great blog called "Along the Watchtower" which had really great analysis, and was hella funny to boot! Through the Turd, I learned about Jim Willie, James Turk, and an insider named Andrew Maguire.  I found Doc and his crew at the Silver Doctors website...wow, they have great sensational, explosive stories. I watched videos of Mike Maloney and David Morgan, telling me of my sound investment. I patted many of these people on the back, held the pom poms high and I even donated to some of these guys for all their hard work providing me with all this info about how Silver is gonna skyrocket! So I decided it was a good investment, as these are people wayyyy smarter than me in precious metal matters....even though some blogger named Dan from the Fundamental View was giving warnings about the rise in price. Pffft...what did he know, as I would follow the best mantra out there...be right and sit tight.
So I've sat, slowly investing one ounce every payday, as I am an average guy, making an average wage, giving away an ounce here and there to friends and family for special occasions, always trying to inform them about the merits of owning Silver. After all...the above people mentioned are wayyyyyy smarter than me in these matters, and assure me that triple digits could be right ahead! Except that Dan guy....he keeps saying Silver may go down, but what does he know in the face of all these knowledgeable people.
About a month and a half ago, I had to sell some Silver because of an emergency...I took a $500 loss. The other day my vehicle broke down and I had to sell another 50 ounces, I took an $800 loss. I still owe the mechanic a few hundred bucks, so I am gonna take my kids out and go door to door asking to mow lawns. It'll be a good learning experience for them, and I can't push the mower because I had to have neck surgery recently...the logging injury came back to haunt me. I can only pray I don't have to sell another 50 ounces next week. I'm not worried though, because according to Eric King, Silver could be triple digits!!! /sarc off
Hopefully my story gives you an idea of why I want to see the challenge posted at the Fundamental View answered. I just want the truth.
Here's an idea Turd, why don't you come up with a nice ol' "Feed the Guts" email. I'm sure you could contact every single person I have mentioned above, and ask them to donate to me. I'm about to go door to door begging with a lawnmower, so I ain't too proud to ask you for this....Help a Turdite out...ask them for me.
RumbleGuts

RumbleGuts
RumbleGuts's picture
Turd's reply:Look,

Turd's reply:Look, RumbleGuts, I'm down, too. A lot. But I'm not bitter because I know I'm right in the long run and I was never in it for pure profit motive.

I'm sorry that you invested so much of your "life savings" into silver. I wish it had immediately gone up for you instead of down. For future planning, perhaps you should seek out a bona fide financial advisor who can work with you to avoid putting all of your eggs into one basket.
The metals that you have left will recover in price, of that I am certain. 
TF

My reply to Turd's reply:
Look, RumbleGuts, I'm down, too. A lot. But I'm not bitter because I know I'm right in the long run and I was never in it for pure profit motive.

Look, Turd Ferguson, I was never in it for pure profit motive neither, I bought into the "Wealth Preservation" idea that the top Silver Guru's preached. Look how good it has been preserved! I wore my big girl panties when I bought Silver, and I accept my losses and have moved on. I have to. I made $40 tonight going door to door mowing lawns with the kids. I paid $30 down on the mechanic bill, put a fiver in the gas can, and bought the kids a Swamp style slurpee from the 7-11. The spare change goes in the change jar that is always cashed in for an ounce of Silver.<-----(will I ever learn!!!)

I'm sorry that you invested so much of your "life savings" into silver. I wish it had immediately gone up for you instead of down. For future planning, perhaps you should seek out a bona fide financial advisor who can work with you to avoid putting all of your eggs into one basket.

I thought that I'd have big balls and invest like Eric Sprott. He has called diversication "diworsification" and likes to go "all in" in his investing style. I obviously thought wrong. Oh well, like Bob Seger sings...Turn the Page. It's my life motto.

The metals that you have left will recover in price, of that I am certain.
TF

Really??!! After what I have told you, you have the gall to tell me that "what I have left will recover in price, of that I am certain??!!"  I may not have anything left by the time it goes back up to $40! You just rubbed my face in a pile of Turdsh*t and told me it was chocolate....angry

You have failed me as a Turdite, Turd Ferguson...

You will not provide the honest truth about Andrew Maguire, therefore your honesty, integrity and motivations are not to be trusted in my books. Please forward my following message to Andrew Maguire:
Andrew, man up to the challenge that has been put forward to you!  I doubt you will.

Turd, you have failed me in another way...I asked you to help a Turdite out, but you couldn't even offer me a measly five bucks, that I have generously donated to you in the past. Thanks for nothing.

*rips off Turdite patch*

With that all being said, I will now pinch you off like the turd you are.

*wipes computer screen with toilet paper*

WoW!!! I feel better already!!!!  wink

Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
With a couple of free minutes

With a couple of free minutes I thought I'd share something with you that might help you {and your kids on down the line}

Ready?

Life's not fair and it's a bitch. A 2-fer

Did you ever think about the "trade" you were injured in? Did you plant the trees? Were they grown on your property? What vested interest did you have in their staying upright or laying horizontal? A thousand dollar chainsaw?  You may be a "hard" worker but are you working hard at taking something for nothing or just expecting good stuff to land in your lap?

I won't kick a man when he's down but since you have some general fire and vinegar coursing through your veins you could probably use some ice to help even things out. You get started on a good book but then figure {hope} you know the ending before you finish the book and then feign surprise when it doesn't turn out your way. Grow a pair {and I'm not talking about knocking down a 200 footer or knocking back a 12 pack and fighting the grogginess in the morning} Probably the majority of the people on this board have had their teeth knocked in and broken bones {figuratively or in reality} but again the majority don't lash out at others when the chips are down or the tide is going out. You Sir are a fine piece of work but surely not without redemption. The blame in life almost always starts with the guy staring back at you in the mirror.

mirror-man.jpg

Stop blaming everybody else for your situation. It will bear you no fruit. Silver and Gold will soar in price in time. Realize not all of us will be able to partake in the event. Good luck with your health issues and instruct your children to get a real trade or skill that they can utilize throughout their life so as not to risk life and limb in the pursuit of the holy paper.

You are {hopefully} better than your last posts make you out to be. Cowboy up and show us how it's done.

DF out.

876002_t607.JPG

RumbleGuts
RumbleGuts's picture
My Apologies

Thank you  Desert Fox, that post is why I enjoy reading your blog so much....because you speak the truth. I wish to apologize to you for bringing unwanted attention your way. I'm sorry man...

I was gonna write this post anyways, you just affirmed why I should. I write this post because of a reader of Turd's blog that goes by the name SS121.
After my embarrasing rant, SS121 sent me a very strong message that knocked me on my ass, then he stood over me and basically said," Suck It Up Princess!"
Then he offered me his hand...
*reaches out to SS121's hand and pulls himself up*    
 Thank you SS121, for the snickers bar...

... and for reaffirming my faith in more ways than one. I have never met or messaged with SS121, and he offered to buy me a coffee if I'm ever down his way...and he's unemployed...and he's lost alot just like everybody else, and doesn't whine about it, which leads to my next apology...

Turd Ferguson, I am deeply sorry for even coming close to insinuating that you, and all the others mentioned, are responsible for my losses. You's aren't....I am the man in the mirror, and I know it.
I've tracked my muddy boots in your house, and I am sorry.
*calls out for the best investment I ever made, my kids, to help clean up the mess*
You are right Turd... if I can hold onto what I have left, it will serve me well...your tireless hours of work for the precious metals community are not lost on me.
I apologize to the PM community at large as well for having to read this, sorry!

I wish good luck to all, and may your stack grow ever higher!
RG

Desert Fox
Desert Fox's picture
That's some pretty good stuff

That's some pretty good stuff RG.

Hope things fly your way. Enjoy your family and hope your body responds well to your needed medical attention.

You can do this. All of it.

Best,

DF

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for ""My Challenge To “Whistleblower” Andrew Maguire ""