JM Bullion

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Hat Tips: 4562
JM Bullion

JM Bullion cashed my check for silver eagles April 8,  I called there today and Alex said the order was marked "priority"  which, as far as I can tell, has no meaning.  Alex couldn't assure me that they would ship tomorrow, or next week, or before the earth dropped out of its orbit and spiraled into the sun.  It was just "as soon as they are able"

I tried them because they are TFMR advertisers.   They were my favorite for a while.  They are not my favorite any more.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:13

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
JM Bullion shipment notification today

I just got the shipment email today after leaving a voice message and sending an email last night.  Basically "get me a ship date or a refund" Perhaps the squeaky wheel gets the grease.  Perhaps coincidence.

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
JM Bullion arrived today

The silver eagles have landed. I may never know if my whining made any difference.

Texas Sandman
Texas Sandman's picture
Hat Tips: 8593
First order with them today

As has been my custom, I go out & buy 100+ ozs of some type of bullion  when silver is getting slaughtered as today.

But today, JM Bullion has a significantly better price than provident (my usual trusted dealer) on the 120 austrian silver phils I ordered and free shipping to boot.  So I placed my order with them instead.

Hope I don't wind up tearing my hair out; I don't have much left!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "JM Bullion "