Israel Did 9/11

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Hat Tips: 2386
Israel Did 9/11

I have been researching 9/11 for 5-6 years now and have a pretty clear understanding of who was involved.

I put this video together a few months back, if you haven't heard of this evidence before, ask yourself why people like Alex Jones fail to mention the most damning evidence...

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Dr. Alan Sabrosky

was former Director of Studies at the US Army War College.  Along with Former President of Italy, Francesco Cossiga, he has publicly stated that Israel and its sayanim helpers in America orchestrated the 9/11 attacks.

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Traitors

in our midst...

Karankawa
Karankawa's picture
Hat Tips: 6756
9/11 conspiracy solved

I heard the author of this inteviewed by James Corbett yesterday.  While trained in physics, I was impressed by the business connections he has put together.  I've still got 15 minutes to go but so far I'm impressed.

LostIn, thanks for posting your research!  I'll give it a listen later this afternoon.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
Thanks

For posting that vid.  It was made by my friend Jeremy Rys.  He is a very intelligent guy and "Black 9/11" is a gold mine of information.

His youtube account was temporarily suspended about 2 months ago when a Judy Wood disinfo troll filed false copyright claims on him.  I'm glad to see his account restored.

This is his website.  www.alienscientist.com

lostinspace
lostinspace's picture
My list of the Hard Facts...

Plan B
Plan B's picture
Hat Tips: 46
lostinspace wrote:

lostinspace wrote:

Nice video. Like the music too ;-)

bunnytoujours
bunnytoujours's picture
Hat Tips: 147
secret weapon

I think Judy Wood makes many good points about how the buildings came down, and all false leads given as hang outs will correspond to historic techniques for hiding as long as possible your secret weapon even after using it repeatedly. I'm quite certain now the Russians are aware of this new directed energy weapon, maybe have it also but would also not tell about it. This is all based on very suppressed science. those buildings really appear to turn to dust in some of the video shown, quite shocking.

you  should read this report that exposes the perps involved in 911 and the links to stolen gold hoards, financial fraud of massive scale, disappearance of 2.3billion dollars on the 10/11 at DOD, etc. covered up by the attack. lots of material 380 pages ++ all subsequent crimes to keep this going since that surreal day. the suicided and disappeared.

http://fr.scribd.com/doc/17233336/September-11-Commission-Report-Revised-December-2008

ancientmoney
ancientmoney's picture
Hat Tips: 25338
Sandy Hook hoax exposure growing . . .

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/summary-pictures-sh-children-found-alive/

Normally, at the 1st anniversary of a horrific event such as the (supposed) shootings at Sandy Hook, the MSM goes into full-on, all-out 24/7 coverage, ongoing interviews of victims' relatives, etc.

Not this time--while it was mentioned in the MSM, it was mainly crickets . . .

It seems they prefer not to attract too much attention--they have to lend it some credence by mentioning it--it can't be ignored entirely.  But it wasn't much more than a passing comment.

Now, why would this be?  Maybe because diligent investigation reveals that , so far, 16 of the named 20 dead children are alive and well.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Israel Did 9/11"