Boston Marathon Bombing

303 posts / 0 new
Last post
Turd Ferguson
Turd Ferguson's picture
Hat Tips: 272682
Boston Marathon Bombing

This stinks to high heaven. Yesterday's barrage of misleading headlines was the tell.

Saudi and his friends planted the bombs. He was arrested yesterday but then released. And now may be deported. I don't believe this to be some "false flag". This is an actual terrorist attack. The perps are Saudi and connected to the royal family. Therefore, to avoid "upsetting" the petro-dollar arrangement, it's all swept away and a cover story emerges....just like 9/11. Many "conspiracy theorists" will be intentionally driven off in the wrong direction so as to avoid finding the real truth. The Saudi royal family and their promotion of "Wahabiism" is directly connected to this but that must not be known. The outrage would be palpable and, at this critical time, damaging to the petro-dollar. 

Start here for an ongoing, updated summary of events: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/18/report-saudi-national-ruled-out-as-suspect-in-boston-marathon-bombings-to-be-deported-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/

Click here for more information on Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi: 

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innocent-saudi-spotted-with-two-other-saudis-at-marathon/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:01
Watcher
Watcher's picture
Hat Tips: 2014
Let me be the FIRST to agree...

Michael Savage and many on radio are blowing this up. Hannity should hit this tonight on TV. Let a new revolution begin in Boston.

Maryann
Maryann's picture
Hat Tips: 4366
I agree as well...

Please don't let this get swept away. Thanks TF!!

beinki
beinki's picture
Hat Tips: 2454
With all due respect Turd, I disagree

Infowars.com coverage forces government to abandon original narrative

Infowars.com
April 18, 2013

The government and its media are in full retreat following our coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing false flag conducted on Monday. No longer able to effectively trot out the scripted official story of that a white right-wing extremist has been apprehended, the perpetrators of the government false flag are now forced to shut down the original plan and formulate an alternative scenario.

The black backpack toting white male pictured in the photos we posted yesterday – a patsy who would have been held up as an anti-government right-wing extremist responsible for the carnage – cannot now be used to push the government’s narrative. Following our coverage and posting of the Anonymous photos taken from its extensive data cache, the government decided to close down its initial cover story.

This explains the sudden reversal following a flurry of media reports on Wednesday stating that federal marshals had made an arrest in the case. It also explains the reason for a convenient “code red” bomb threat at the federal courthouse and also to the Brigham and Women’s Hospital where several victims were being treated. The bogus bomb threat served to effectively distract the media after information was made public stating the male individual allegedly taken into custody had delivered both explosives.

Now we are told the cops are looking for two men who may be Middle Eastern. On Wednesday, we made public the same images of the two men subsequently posted this morning on the New York Post and other corporate media websites. The government has officially stated it is looking for the two individuals after Department of Homeland Security boss Janet Napolitano went before the House Homeland Security Committee. “I wouldn’t characterize them as suspects under the technical term. But we need the public’s help in locating these individuals,” Napolitano said.

The government now has new “persons of interest” – alternative patsies – and has ordered the corporate media to ignore the Plan A patsy. It has also issued instructions that the suspicious special ops military or private security contractor personnel photographed roaming around after the attack are to be ignored. The fallback plan will now be that the perpetrators are Arab, possibly al-Qaeda or some other shadowy Salafist group.

The shoddy cover-up of the orchestrated false flag in Boston reveals not only hubris and arrogance on the part of the government, it also demonstrates how inept and fumbling the corporate media is. It can no longer be trusted to operate as an effective propaganda tool, especially now that an internet-based alternative media has assumed to role of news and truth teller.

We need to put unrelenting pressure on the establishment media and demand it cover the real story and implicate the culprits behind this dastardly act. Indisputable evidence that the government has conducted a false flag designed to demonize and criminalize its political enemies is now out there for all to see. It is up to the people to act on the indisputable evidence we have provided and bring the real criminals to justice.

http://www.infowars.com/government-caught-in-boston-bombing-false-flag-cover-up/

John Galt
John Galt's picture
Hat Tips: 4906
Weird

On September 12, 2012 wasn't there also a special flight of passengers leaving the USA?

"So you think that money is the root of all evil.
Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"

dgstage
dgstage's picture
Hat Tips: 6695
Boston Info You Decide

http://www.itsagodthingproductions777.com/boston_marathon.shtml

http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2013/04/17/did-obama-receive-his-saudi-marching-orders-about-boston-today/

dgfish

Ten_of_Swords
Ten_of_Swords's picture
Hat Tips: 725
Craft International anyone?

Craft International anyone? Private armies...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/private-military-contractors-under.html

Colonel-Angus
Colonel-Angus's picture
Hat Tips: 330
to big to fail Sad. prince

Media says not releasing photo of suspects, well there all over the interwebs. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2013/04/feds-sharing-photos-of-two-bostom-bombing-suspects-2445726.html

20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi. original suspect,now being deported.

The Alharbi clan has long been active in al-Qaida. Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, for example, is a Saudi national who joined Osama bin Laden’s mujahadeen group in the 1980s. He reportedly became an al-Qaida member in the mid-1990s. He turned himself in to Saudi authorities in 2004 as part of an amnesty deal.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/#h5rk1k1OVcdq8yuZ.99

old tradesman
old tradesman's picture
Hat Tips: 2525
anybody remember the illuminati cards?

http://www.itsagodthingproductions777.com/boston_marathon.shtml

Gold Five
Gold Five's picture
Hat Tips: 472
Craft

Members of Craft International (sniper Chris Kyle's military contracting company) were on-site. One of the men with identical khakis, backpacks, combat boots, and coats was wearing a hat that is a match with the one on their site.

http://co-store.com/craftgear

They might have been there for security. If so, that implies to me some sort of advance knowledge of a threat (as does the speed of the bomb disposal efforts). If they were there to stage a false flag, surely they wouldn't have been stupid enough to wear identical outfits and logos.

However, those contractors do need wars in order to keep the dough rolling in...

AlexCojones
AlexCojones's picture
Hat Tips: 3637
SAUDI? How exactly did you draw that conclusion?

Maybe those "Dancing Israelis" in Liberty Park on 9-11 were really "Saudis."

Whatever you do, please don't look at these links.

FBI Ignores Men With Backpacks At Scene of Boston Bombings

Paul Joseph Watson | “Other photos will not be deemed credible”.

Photos: Private military operatives hired to ‘work’ the Boston marathon

Mike Adams

Government Caught in Boston Bombing False Flag Cover-up

Gordon Duff (USMC) at veteranstoday.com would have a pretty good debate with you T, about which privileged ME country those guys came from --

AlexCojones
AlexCojones's picture
Hat Tips: 3637
Chris Kyle's group?

Makes me kinda wonder whether that "disgruntled" veteran who popped CK had his fill, knew what was really going on, and didn't want to do this dirty work anymore. SO he took out the head honcho.

JMHO.

dgstage
dgstage's picture
New Info

http://www.naturalnews.com/039980_The_Craft_photos_communications_van.html

dgfish

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 55812
@ dgstage

Your video is an excellent find!

I think he tells the story exactly right,

there is overwhelming evidence that this is a false flag operation gone bad,

and he is doing what he can to put out the word.

Sorry Turd,

they may have had a little bit of help from their Saudi friends, but there is zero doubt in my mind that at least aspects of the United States government were fully involved in the Boston marathon bombing.

They are now fully involved in its cover-up.

By the way, that missile attack video that you left on Main Street was excellent!

I don't think we need a new thread just for the taxes bombing,

that video pretty much tells the whole story.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

dgstage
dgstage's picture
Thans Mr. Fix

Did you check the link out below the video?

dgfish

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
@ dgstage

I just came back to leave a link for that video, the one on Main Street,

here it is:

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/04/missile-used-in-tex...

Now I have a chance to get the one under the video here.

I will check it out now.

Edit:

yes, I saw the link, it does tend to confirm that aspects of our government that do not wish to be divulged

are “working” public venues.

Lots of cloak and dagger stuff going on here.

I must say, you are doing fine work here, and helping to keep us informed.

I now find myself looking for your posts, because they are always so interesting.

You just seem to be leaving them all over the place.

Fortunately, I found this particular forum accidentally,

I hope I haven't missed too many of your posts,

but I figure if it's really important, I'll find you on DOTS.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Defense of the petrodollar?

Personally, I think were way past that. The current administrations stated purpose is to “kill the dollar”.

All evidence in the real world points to that exact agenda, and I do not think the current administration

is doing anything at all to defend the dollar.

Even  the gold smashed down, appears to be nothing more than grand theft on a global scale,

and if it props up the dollar for a little bit, so be it, but that's just buying a little bit more time.

The petrodollar is toast.

I think this story about sending the Saudi back to Saudi Arabia, is a another cover story, since their original cover story of white right wing extremist did not pan out, there is too much evidence to contradict it.

The real truth that they are trying to hide, is that they themselves are behind it, and they are just pretending to cover for the Saudis.

Even if the actual story is that they are defending the petrodollar, and trying to cover-up the crime,

they are still guilty of murder, as co-conspirators.

Either way, our government is shamelessly guilty of murdering the American people.

It doesn't matter which cover up they are trying to maintain.

Bugzy
Bugzy's picture
Hat Tips: 10562
My take

Fully on board with Boston false flag

Missile for explosion....hmmmm too risky...too many already looking at it. No, they would have done it initially not after fire drew attention.

dgstage
dgstage's picture
Update Missile

Watch the second video now, all I know is I question almost everything. Read some of the responses. Another way to take masses thoughts off of Boston!

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/04/missile-used-in-texas-this-sure-the-hell-looks-like-it-to-me-2450200.html

Mr Fix

left u a message at DOTs

dgfish

Karankawa
Karankawa's picture
Hat Tips: 6756
Mr. Fix You said it all right here.

Either way, our government is shamelessly guilty of murdering the American people.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."

BIGNASTY
BIGNASTY's picture
Hat Tips: 2851
missle?

The video comparison given in the link is not a missile but a j-dam laser guided bomb. The j-dam can be between 500-2,000 lb payloads. I'd suspect that if a bomb were used there would be lots of evidence the investigators would have to ignore to conclude it was an accident. I'm not saying I'd put anything past TPTB but I have not seen anything I'd call conclusive. The sounds on  the video were consistent to other high explosive blasts I've heard.  NH4NO3 is a dangerous thing.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Boston Marathon Bombing"