I'm Home

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Original Guerri...
Original GuerrillaCapitalist's picture
Hat Tips: 13
I'm Home

Friends:

I've had a frustrating period since the site was hacked. Turd has been his typical generous, gentle soul and allowed me to set up a brand spanking new account. I'm still the GuerrillaCapitalist, and the same curmudgeon you've grown to love, hate or simply tolerate.

Off to read the news on the site. It feels good to be back.

GC

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:47

All is lost, save yourselves and build community. Oh, BTW STACK,BTFD and listen to Turd.

¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
Good to see you back on board

Hopefully the site settles down and gets back to it's usual stable and reliable old self.

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

admin
admin's picture
Hat Tips: 2964
GuerrillaCapitalist, I have

GuerrillaCapitalist, I have sent you a private message about your original account.  You should be able to access it again.

Also for anyone who might be reading this and their account has seemed to be "blocked," there is a reason why this is the case.  With the site hack a few weeks ago, we implemented some new functionality that is a bit more strict about site access.  One of them is a feature that automatically blocks an account if there are numerous unsuccessful login attempts.

Most likely the combination of this new functionality and us requiring everyone to re-login to the site about a week-and-a-half ago probably blocked a few users who may have forgotten their passwords.

For anyone in that state, just send an email through the Contact form and we can get your account re-activated.  Also if you've forgotten your password, eventually use the "Request New Password" option rather than trying to guess what it might be multiple times.  Your account may get blocked if you don't do so.

Thanks.

Site Administrator for TF Metals Report

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "I'm Home "