Frustrated - Silver and Bitcoin

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
AstroTurd
AstroTurd's picture
Hat Tips: 98
Frustrated - Silver and Bitcoin

Here I am again, buying about two weeks ago at 30.34 (total with comission).  This helps with the $20k I put in at $44.  Of course I am frustrated.  World-wide fiat and massive debt, and silver manipulated and controlled BTPTB.

Luckily at the urging of a cousin, I did get a qty at $18 a couple years ago.  But man, I stumbled onto Bitcoin two weeks at at $45.  Had no idea what it was, did deep research, thought about buying some but emotionally felt too much risk, but logicially figured it would rise.  Should've gone with my logic, now at $111 (4.2.2013).  Sickens me, could've doubled my fiat (at least) in two weeks.

I'll bet $100 it continues to rise steadily, to $150, 200, etc.

Discussion comments???

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:27

Yeah, that's funny, yea.
Burt

RRJJ
RRJJ's picture
Hat Tips: 1468
I also did the research on

I also did the research on bitcoins and failed to buy when they where under $10. Then finally bought some at around $30. Of course happy for the rise but I'm really doubting a further rise at the moment. Looks a lot like a bubble. Thing is bitcoins where in a bubble once before and the bubble crashed but they finally came back. Maybe same thing will happen now. I guess this kind of behaviour can be pretty comon in a market that's so small.

bern
bern's picture
Hat Tips: 1221
Physical metals are a store

Physical metals are a store of wealth - not a wealth generating vehicle.  If you are buying with an expectation of a quick profit, you are buying for the wrong reason (IMO).  Gold and silver are for the long game.

Liberty Library ~ PM Bug

RRJJ
RRJJ's picture
Hat Tips: 1468
Bern, no doubt about that.

Bern, no doubt about that. Bitxoins can't compare to PMs. Not even close. Like the idea of bitcoins though but nothing I would put a lot of money into. The few I own is a drop in the ocean compared to my PMs on a dollar basis. 

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Hat Tips: 19271
Hi Bern Looks like you are

Hi Bern

Looks like you are reading reports of bitcoin appreciating and reports of silver depreciating.

However if it's in the news it's already in the price. Therefore bitcoin is already near the top of it's price range and silver is already near the lower end of it's price range. So where is the potential for gain?

Either their price range expands, which it can and you get the direction right, which is possible .... or ..... you bet on a reversion to mean with a little overshoot. That would suggest bitcoin may fall and silver may rise.

Just saying ....

argentus maximus
Rhythm 'n Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Frustrated - Silver and Bitcoin"