For Our CIGA Chris / Puck T. Smith

97 posts / 0 new
Last post
¤
¤'s picture
Hat Tips: 92321
For Our CIGA Chris / Puck T. Smith

It's at times like this that the written word and conveyance of feelings is lost upon myself and the right thing to say doesn't come easy or seem like it's enough but that's all I and many other folks on here at TFMR  have right now. I'm sure many of them share this same sentiment.

I thought this important enough to start this thread because Chris.... your important enough to all of us and a big part of our community in such a way that there is no way I could not recognize that in some small way.

My hope is that some others come here and  convey their heart-felt feelings or encouragement towards you in the hopes you read it yourself or that someone else who loves you makes you aware of it so that you get a real grasp of what your thoughts and persona on here have meant since you made your presence and thoughts known to all of us and the many thousands of folks around the world who read them and got to know you by them. 

And those contributions, whether they were completely serious and laced with Puck wisdom and life observations or whether they were funny/silly were  significant in only the way you could express them to all of us.

I felt it important you should know these things Chris in your hours of need so that you realize that you are missed and were appreciated  and taken seriously and paid attention to. There can be no doubt all of those things happened on here and my hope (and that of everyone) is that someday you come on this thread or the Main thread and post away in your typical manner that catches everyone's attention and lets us know that you're back with us.

Although we don't really know each other except from the electronic bits of feelings and knowledge we try to impart on each other I know I've learned much from your experiences and outlooks and I thought it important for you to know you left a mark on many of us. A good mark and one that we hope continues into the future.

My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you Chris and I hope you except them in the good spirit they are offered. I have a feeling that given the kind person you seem to be and the challenge presently before you that  you will allow and absorb these kind gestures and messages no matter what.   I believe that you will.

Take care our friend, and let us know somehow when possible that you've heard them and allowed them to soak  in.

Your friend and CIGA at TFMR....Mike/DPHaze :-)

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:47

An epic lack of foresight, accuracy and humility over 3 1/2 years ago. Once a pumper, always a pumper!
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/170246#comment-170246

Kcap
Kcap's picture
Hat Tips: 5422
To Chris

My heartfelt prayers for your body to remain strong while you battle pneumonia during your battle with cancer.  I will imagine a trillion little soldiers in your body in search of the enemy and armed with vacuums, I will visualize them sucking 100% of the disease out of your body so that you may heal and revive your mortality. 

Best wishes sir.

Kcap

maravich44
maravich44's picture
Puck...

you are in my thoughts(and prayer's).. be well my friend. drop of Joni.

SaratogaPrepper
SaratogaPrepper's picture
Hat Tips: 5305
Chris/Puck

Sending all the positive energy I can muster your way. Get well soon, you are missed very much.

'toga

Be excellent to each other.

القراع عصفور
القراع عصفور's picture
4th

we will miss your wisdom Puck.  but it is you now that needs our best thoughts and words.  you save your strength and beat back this bitch.  blythe will wait for another day!   i will hold your position until you return.

all great works are works in progress.

erewenguy
erewenguy's picture
Hat Tips: 3617
Puck - praying for wholeness

Puck - praying for wholeness and peace in your life. Conserve your strength. Do what you must, but remember that this is not all there is. Party at Turd's when you get back!

Lamenting Laverne
Lamenting Laverne's picture
Hat Tips: 4185
Fight Puck!

Fight Puck! All that you can muster! Others have succeeded before you - it is winnable! I am sending all the good karma I have in my soul to you in a feisty and fierce mental envelope. Along with my best valkyrian wishes and confidence that you will beat this beast and come back to us.

/Laverne

Loud Noises
Loud Noises's picture
Hat Tips: 1475
Remember that each and every

Remember that each and every moment you live is a victory.  No matter how things feel or what is said around you, you are stacking up victories one at a time.  We will all meet our end someday but remember that your end is not now.... because you are still here.  Keep stacking them.

May you emerge from these trials even stronger, wiser and better prepared than ever.  I give my best hopes and prayers that we will all be hearing much more from you soon. 

daroo
daroo's picture
Hat Tips: 89
wishing you well

hope to see you back here soon Puck

Hagarth
Hagarth's picture
Hat Tips: 2182
One of the worst parts of not

One of the worst parts of not being home is finding a good bed to sleep in.  Anyway just know that many of us wish you well, keep your chin up partner.

Suntne vacci laeti.

Prize Fighter
Prize Fighter's picture
Hat Tips: 3349
The world's a better place

The world's a better place with you in it Puck.  They say the truth shall set you free and fleeting as it is, we lucky few have most definitely lived free.  Peace to you brother.  See you soon.

Just A Regular Guy
Just A Regular Guy's picture
Hat Tips: 1864
Puck

Goodluck. I echo everyone else's sentiments. You have my thanks for the wisdom you have imparted on this community! I hope you get well buddy, see you soon.

Peace

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Hat Tips: 11801
to puck

Many prayers for you Puck.

I wish you well and strong health.

Best wishes...

SteveW
SteveW's picture
Hat Tips: 7770
Best wishes

Here's wishing you real peace of mind as you gather your energy to fight your battle.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

Excalibur
Excalibur's picture
Hat Tips: 5607
Chris/Puck

If any of Chris's family are reading this my thoughts are also with you as well as Chris. 

I hope those that support him through this critical time are able to liaise with the doctors and get the best treatment for him. The medical model and treatment often have negative effects on the immune system, but there are things Chris can do to support his immune system and mitigate some of the effects of drugs. Most doctors don't use/believe in immune boosting remedies. If you want more information, please post a note here or message me.

ltcolkilgore
ltcolkilgore's picture
Hat Tips: 1677
Puck

I don't really have the words... Fight the good fight, you are in my thoughts.

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust...
Psalm 144

dudestacker
dudestacker's picture
Puck

"Do not go gentle into that good night; rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

"In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king." Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

ReachWest
ReachWest's picture
Hat Tips: 11876
For Puck

Sending positive thoughts and vibes/prayers to our friend and fellow Turdite, Puck/Chris.

Eric Original
Eric Original's picture
Good Luck and Stay Strong, Puck.

Good Luck and Stay Strong, Puck.

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.

Big L
Big L's picture
Hat Tips: 2930
Feel the Love

It's coming your way......

Our thoughts and wishes and prayers are all manifestations of our appreciation for you and our sincerest intention that you return to health and this community.

That is love.

Love is never wasted, it doesn't evaporate and it has no expiration date. It is firm and enduring.

Love has the power to manifest change.

Love from us, for you.

The Green Manalishi
The Green Manalishi's picture
Hat Tips: 3196
See you back here soon mate!

Don't be long.

Greeny has always maintained that the song is about money, as represented by the devil.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "For Our CIGA Chris / Puck T. Smith"