Explaining the Matrix

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hayman
Hayman's picture
Hat Tips: 950
Explaining the Matrix

In this forum I hope to reveal the Matrix we live in and offer new perspectives.

I will tell you why you are here, who built you, and what your purpose is.

The new perspective will yield answers to a vast array of subjects from nutrition to evolution/creation.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:27
Hayman
Hayman's picture
The new paradigm

Its not everyday that you are confronted with a new reality.  Something that turns the world on its head.  I must warn anyone who reads the following posts here that It can and will affect your daily life.  It is very much like taking the red pill as you cannot go back once you understand who built you and why you are here.

I have been so affected by this paradigm that I have chosen not to share this with anyone around me including my wife.  Ignorance is bliss.  The community here is one that seeks truth and knowledge and is something special.   Everything you read will make much more sense when you understand the matrix.  

This will be my contribution to the site.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Where to begin

Deciding where to begin is a challenge.   Should I present evidence first or last?   Let me run down a list of some basic chemistry, physics, biology and geology concepts which would be helpful but not necessary to know:

The periodic table,  Electromagnetic spectrum, E=MC2, Chemical energy storage, Krebs cycle, Photosynthesis, Carbon/nitrogen ratio, Plant and animal nutrition, Solids, liquids, and gases, temperature/pressure singularity, DNA, Earth formation history, Atmosphere composition, and much more that I will add in the comming posts.

It is the perspective from which one views these things that ties everything together.

Imagine an intelligent being so small you can not see it with your naked eyes.  Imagine the population of these beings on earth is so massive that every square centimeter of the planet has a population of a billion or more.  Imagine them all needing the same things to survive and there's not enough to go around.  Imagine what they would do to survive.  Put yourself in their position and ask what would you do if TSHTF and you had to choose whether to eat or die.  Would you seek to grow food, hunt, or steal from someone else?  Would you go it alone, or form a group?

Imagine all life on earth is the same creature.  Imagine there are no birds, bees, dogs, cats, fish, trees, or humans.  Imagine the whole poplulation on the planet is just this one living creature that has grown to an enormous poplulation that fights over who will get enough energy to survive the next day.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Organization

Here in turdville more than most places, we see the battle between Individuals and Organizations.  I remember a clip posted on the main page here of Mike Wallace interviewing Aldous Huxley on 60 minutes where Mr Huxley foretold of the rising power of more complex organizations.  We have also sought out this website because because history is littered with broken fiat currency and most readers of this site realize that the past foretells the future.

The matrix's past also foretells the future.   The past reveals a record of organizing to steal the resources and energy from individuals and smaller less powerful organizations.  The future will be no different.

Imagine that you are not the result of evolution nor creation, but of Organization.  Imagine every plant, every insect, every animal, every fish is a population of intelligent organized creatures.   Imagine you do not exist if they do not exist.  Your fate is tied to theirs.

Have you ever wondered why you dream?  Why you get tired and have to sleep?  How is it you know you are hungry? or horny?  or in pain?  How the miracle of life happens?

They need resources and energy.  They reproduce by splitting in two and when the organization is mature, they make a new colony.   They keep records.  They communicate with wavelengths of energy and chemical compounds.  We sense some of these as our sixth sense.  They build with individual atoms, each joining which requires energy.  Every time two atoms are joined energy is stored in the bonds and there is much to discuss.

This is just scratching the surface - to be continued.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 55815
A very interesting premise.

I am very much looking forward to seeing where you are taking this. 

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Hayman
Hayman's picture
The duracell battery

Understanding motive depends on understanding needs and energy is the most basic need to exist. Einestein's formula E=MC2 reveals mass is just another form of energy. The two basic forms to discuss are mass in the form of atoms and energy in the form of electromagnetic wavelengths traveling at the speed of light. Chemistry classes focus more on what combinations of atoms or molecules join and not enough time focusing on the energy.

When atomic elements join or seperate (not talking about splitting here) there is always energy absorbed or given off. The modern car battery is a good example. When a lead acid battery is charging, the sulfate molecule detaches from the lead and dissolves in the water. When discharging the sulfate leaves the water and attaches to the lead, leaving just water. (which is why a fully discharged battery can freeze and ruin it btw). But forget those words and remember this: adding energy forced elements to join into a molecule that contained the energy. Removing energy forces this molecule to split.

In the same way, photosynthsis is the process of using sunlight to make sugar for plants, but change that perspective. It is not about making sugar per se, but about capturing electromagnetic energy in a molecular bond. The part we can see is just the utilitarian container and what we can't see is the energy it contains. It takes even more energy to add nitrogen to the sugar to make an amino acid and so on.

Imagine how many molecules are assembled flawlessly in one strand of DNA times the number of base- pairs in the human genome of every cell times how many cells in your body. Every atom is intelligently assembled with the manipulation and storage of energy.

You are much more like this than you think:
(Insert mental image of Morpheous holding up a duracell to Neo)

More later.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Walls of green

Do you remember the scene at the end of the first movie "The matrix" when neo starts seeing the walls as green computer code?  When you go outside on a nice spring day in the park what do you see?  What about when you think of an aircraft carrier or a skyscraper?

If asked to visualize an aircraft carrier, do you visualize the steel?  Try visualizing it again ignoring the steel and just the 5,000 people inside going about their business on different levels.   How different the two visualizations are.  The people are what is alive, but our instincts visualize the boat instead.  

Now go back to the park on the nice spring day and separate the living from the dead with an X-ray "Neo" type vision.  Look at the trees but ignore the wood you would see if they were dead.  Look at the animals and people but ignore the bones and teeth which gives them shape.  Look at the different plants fighting for light and bugs without their shells.  Even harder to see is the most independent of the population which are two small for our design to see for there is a greater population in a spoonful of soil than of people on earth.

Visualizing the matrix requires you to look past the visible organizations and imagine the individuals that make it function.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Some assembly required

Building in the smallest of dimensions requires controlling the surroundings.  As you know, atoms and molecules have different properties at different temperatures and pressures.  Any refrigeration repairman can tell you that temperature and pressure are two sides of the same coin.   Water will boil at 100C / 212F at sea level, but it will also boil at room temperature if you remove all pressure in a vaccum.   Mentioned two posts above was that every chemical reaction absorbs or releases precise amount of energy (at specific wavelengths) but in addition to this is the need to maintain the proper pressure, temperature and isolation from other possible reactants.

When we preserve food we are simply preventing these processes by changing temperature (refrigeration, boiling), pressure (vacuum), or adding reactants to interfere with chemical assembly. (salt, carbon monoxide, preservatives). 

A good discussion on brewing of beer, ales and lager would fit in here well, but that's all for now.

Soon we will travel back in time.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Stepping back for a moment

Here is my request.  Do not link to this thread.  Do not post it's url elsewhere or on main street.  One line from the matrix movie that comes to mind is when Morpheous tells Neo that whatever the oracle told him was for him and him alone.  Have you sought out answers that led you to this thread?  If so, you are ready to perceive the world from a different perspective and others are not ready.   

Here in Turdville, we have arrived here by overcoming our individual normalcy biases that prevent most sheeple from seeing past the MOPE.  Much discussion has taken place about trying to convince others in our daily life about real money with poor results.  There are discussions about sovereignty here on Turd's site that Estienne De La boetie would be proud of while people in our lives unknowingly choose to remain enslaved to the system. 

Let this be the forum for those that have sought to have their questions answered, have listened to mainstream answers and rejected them or felt they fell short of explanation, and have subsequently arrived here.  Every attempt will be made to balance the technical discussion with the more philosophical sounding discussions regarding perspective while keeping things as brief as possible.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Traveling back in time

Viewing history from a new vantage point, you can lay aside the pictures of apes turning into men and questions about the creation of the oceans and skys and see those events without mystery involved.   Before Empires of a billion there were nations, before nations of millions there were cities, before cities of thousands there were villages, before villages of hundreds there were tribes, and before tribes there were individual humans.  This is the evolution of Organization in the modern era of humans.  A discussion of the future will be addressed at a later date, but with the benefit of perspective you can see where this is going and how each Organization is more powerful and complex than what it replaces until the Magna Carta and culminating with the Constitution.  That document stands starkly in the way of evolutionary progression.

Before their were billions of intelligent beings in a human there were millions, before millions there were thousands, before thousands there were hundreds, before hundreds there were individuals, and before that there were fewer of them. 

Note that in both eras, individual beings have diversity, but can be viewed as essentially being the same.  Note also that there are groups in both eras that have been extinguished from the face of the earth and fewer numbers that reach the next level of complexity.  The need for resources exponentially increases with Organizational complexity, or as our new perspective sees it - the need for more resources of energy and elements requires a larger system of gathering be built.   Not all at once but one piece at a time.  The rise of Organizations co-exist with individual beings that are no threat or a benefit.

Next we will touch on the evolution of our planet, oceans and sky.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Control mechanisms

Organizations typically have early roots as a form of cooperation and digress into a control structure.  What starts out good for all parties eventually enslaves participants through growing dependency.    Dependency is what leads to loss of freedom, but it is not easy being independent.  Getting a job can be easier than creating one to survive. 

The matrix live in nano scale.  A dimension you or I cannot detect.  These creatures need to detect and identify every atom and molecule around them.     Prior to organization, creatures need molecules in an extremely close proximity to where they exist and to source their own energy.  Early sources of energy were contained in molecules formed by Earths gravitational forces (pressure and temperature).  Methane vents and hot sulfur springs such as are found yet today in Yellowstone park are good examples of the types of enviornments where these creatures have thrived throughout the history of the Earth that predates Oceans, penetrating sunlight, an oxygen atmosphere and the rise of Organizations.

The process of extracting the energy from the molecules formed with earths heat and pressure released two waste products that would change our planet.  Just as one needs a hammer to drive a nail, the atomic tool to access the chemical energy in a hydrocarbon molecule is oxygen. Through reduction / oxidation the contained energy is released.   Just as Iron oxidizes and releases energy as it turns to rust, The oxidation of hydrocarbon molecules releases energy as two low energy waste molecules.  The waters of this planet and the air as we know it that allowed for later organizations called plants and sea creatures are the result of the enormous waste streams of oxidized carbon (CO2) and hydrogen (H20) and much later the Oxygen waste streams of plant organizations via photosynthesis.  Earth today would look like Mars if not for the terraforming done by earth's first independent inhabitants.

Anybody reading this? Have a suggestion?

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Yes, I am reading this.

As far as suggestions are concerned, do you have any links for further research? Or any source material?

Other than that, I suggest that you continue doing what you are doing.

Forums here are often slow to accumulate readers, do not let that discourage you.

Sometimes an author can spend a month or so without any noticeable replies,

and then it can get quite busy.

I share a lot of your philosophy, and like you, most of it resides between my two ears, and I would have difficulty in coming up with supporting evidence, but then again, if it was easy or obvious, it's a story that would not need to be told.

I as of yet have not read your last few posts, I just picked up at my last one, and then scrolled to the bottom to see how long the threat was,

and noticed that you are online right now with a question.

I will go back and continue reading,

like I said, 

it interests me.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
@ Hayman

Okay, I've read every word so far,  I do not find any of it disagreeable.

For those that know me, they know I fit the basic criteria of what you think would be attracted to this forum.

I also have my own particular viewpoint, and way of explaining the matrix. However, for now, I am interested in seeing where it is that you are going with this.

Will you be serving the role as “teacher”? With your readers as the students?

Or will your forum be more of a discussion in science and philosophy amongst your peers?

Are you looking for other people to contribute to this forum? Or are you here to answer our questions?

Will the philosophy be expanded into “universal intelligence”? Intelligent design?

How the human mind is capable of creating its own reality? Mind over matter?

Or is it more of a basic chemistry lesson? ( Of course, they need to be combined).

When I state that I am wondering where you are going with this, these are some of the questions that come to mind.

I spend a lot of time on forums, such as “Harvey should be an interesting read”, or “DOTS",

because these  forums interest me, and I know basically what they are about.

I have not quite figured out yours yet,

maybe if you addressed a few of my questions, it would help.

Please continue.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Perspective comes with size

This was posted on the main page yesterday by our fellow turdite sheetrocker.  I wanted to include it here because it is such a great visual representation of the scale I am discussing here.  Scroll to the scale between atoms, dna and cells : 

http://htwins.net/scale2/

I'm going to think on my reply before responding to you Mr Fix.  What I can say is that here on the watchtower at TF metals, those gathered here have arrived at this sight having reached the same conclusions.  While to an outsider this sight may seem as not expressing all views, insiders have already considered the alternative views and rejected them.  If someone comes sharing views of Paul Krugman, they will immediately be called out.

My goal within this forum of freethinkers is to have a space similar to what Turd's main street does in the roll of economics, but to expand it to a larger scale to tie in to the bigger picture.   I want to discuss who built us, what motivates them, and in a very pragmatic way - how we can use this to our advantage when we size up what surrounds us and look into the future while working around our limitations.  Although it can sound philosophic, that is not my intention.  While I am willing to provide as much of the scientific base and thought processes as needed for those who might think this is hypothetical,  I would rather skip the technical aspects and move to the practical applications in this forum once participants have a similar understanding.    Thanks for replying.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
I took a look at sheet rockers post

I scrolled to the range that you selected, and there is certainly nothing hypothetical about it.

Learning the technical aspects of anything is useless without knowing their practical applications.

Be back to see what's next.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Cellular intelligence

This is a good place to start:  http://www.basic.northwestern.edu/g-buehler/summary.htm

Exploring the intelligence displayed by a single cell.

Hayman
Hayman's picture
Looking into the future

SGT report had this link from the Siver vigilante this morning.  

http://silvervigilante.com/the-hive-spontaneous-order-entropy/

This is a glimpse of where we might be headed. 

Hayman
Hayman's picture
A repost from the main thread

I thought this post made on the main thread belonged in here for posterity.

Hmmmm

So we have already cloned animals, genetically modified our food supply, and now scientists are finding out how DNA really works? Hmmmm So how could we possibly know if GMO food is safe if we don't even fully understand yet how our own DNA is going to be effected?

Since the genetic code was deciphered in the 1960s, researchers have assumed that it was used exclusively to write information about proteins.

But biologists have suspected for years that some kind of epigenetic inheritance occurs at the cellular level. The different kinds of cells in our bodies provide an example.

Skin cells and brain cells have different forms and functions, despite having exactly the same DNA.

No Such Thing As Junk DNA

The human genome is packed with at least four million gene switches that reside in bits of DNA that once were dismissed as “junk” but it turns out that so-called junk DNA plays critical roles in controlling how cells, organs and other tissues behave.

The discovery, considered a major medical and scientific breakthrough, has enormous implications for human health and consciousness because many complex diseases appear to be caused by tiny changes in hundreds of gene switches.

As scientists delved into the “junk” - parts of the DNA that are not actual genes containing instructions for proteins - they discovered a complex system that controls genes. At least 80 percent of this DNA is active and needed. Another 15-17 percent has higher functions scientists are still decoding.

Recent findings in the journal Science may have big implications for how medical experts use the genomes of patients to interpret and diagnose diseases, researchers said.

The genetic code uses a 64-letter alphabet called codons.

Dr John Stamatoyannopoulos with co-authors were stunned to discover that some codons, which they called duons, can have two meanings.

one describes how proteins are made

the other instructs the cell on how genes are controlled

The newfound genetic code within deoxyribonucleic acid, the hereditary material that exists in nearly every cell of the body, was written right on top of the DNA code scientists had already cracked.

Controls Genes

Rather than concerning itself with proteins, this one instructs the cells on how genes are controlled.

Its discovery means DNA changes, or mutations that come with age or in response to vibrational changes within the DNA, may be doing more than what scientists previously thought.

"For over 40 years we have assumed that DNA changes affecting the genetic code solely impact how proteins are made," said lead author John Stamatoyannopoulos, University of Washington associate professor of genome sciences and of medicine.

"Now we know that this basic assumption about reading the human genome missed half of the picture," he said.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genoma77.htm

Undecided
Undecided's picture
Hat Tips: 278
Im on board.

Im on board.

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 28008
Nice Start there Hayman

I think this forum is going to be cool.  I am interested in some of the same things as Fix.  I have read a lot of stuff about my reality only being the way it is because I perceive it that way.  But, I much as I try to imagine having a better golf swing, I get the same old duck hook sneaking up on me, if you know what I mean.

Keep up the good work, and I will be checking in often!

Undecided
Undecided's picture
Hat Tips: 278
Potential

The things that you speak of Hayman reveal the potential.  Most people live in the past and think of the future( or some version of the mind fuck) .  The difficulty is living in the present.(the whole site is filled with it)  This is not possible for those who have been trained in this world. I have a quote written (literally) on the wall right beside my monitor and it say "Slaves do not dream of freedom, they dream of being masters."

In the matrix there is no wisdom.  Only process.  It does what it does and can do no more.  We can't write good programs because the good has already been written.  We can only use the good program.  It will reveal itself.  Usually when it does, some one else copies it and bends it just so that it reveals that selfish motive in the majority of those who perceive it. Time is a funny thing, and places and time only become evidence.  Evidence of a particular pattern that seems to run constantly, and despite that program being run many fools have placed their trust in it.  (thats not directed at you) It fails everytime and yet everyone seems to think they understand it.  We live in a world where those that have are pitted against those that have not.  I have witnessed the arogance of those that have over those that have not.  Money and things are not the sign of right thinking, more often than not they are the signs of false beings.  This happens the other way to with those without against those with. I can see the past and I can see the future but one caveat I can see it Now.  Its ackward, more later.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Explaining the Matrix"