Like Bob Woodward just said

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 16640
Like Bob Woodward just said

"A kind of madness"   The whole enchilada........http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/02/26/russia-is-preparing-to-attack-america2558/  

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 3427
@ Dyna

I saw the article by Hodges and also you’re posting of it to a new forum. Hodges is right, they are.

Like the Oracle in the Matrix, I don’t like giving people bad news, but Hodges is correct, that ultimately, is exactly what coming for America and scripture declares it. Rather than repost the proof text you can just go to the forum below on ‘Zionism’ and read the relevant posts.

America’s identity in scripture is the Nation ‘Babylon the Great’, and when we finally do get it in the neck, it will be horrendous. The final attack will come as a complete surprise to most, in one hours time, from an enemy on opposite side of the globe, and scripture indicates it will be so powerful that it will literally move the earth out of its orbit.

“At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved and a cry is heard among the nations” Jer 50:46

I wish I had better news, and I truly wish I could do something to change it, but I can’t, that is what the Bible teaches.

Any reading in, don’t take my word for it, go read it for yourself. The scriptural texts, for the unfulfilled pronouncements against Babylon are found in;

Isaiah 13, 14, 18, 47, Jeremiah 50 & 51, Dan 7, Habukkuk 1 & 2, Ezekiel 38:10-13 and Revelation 17 @ 18.

Hodges is right, America’s days are numbered and it is madness.

My response and advice to any reading this is, while the day of grace and mercy is yet open, is simple;

“Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him” Psalm 2:12

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.” Isaiah 26:20

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Like Bob Woodward just said"