Sandy Hook Video...Thoughts?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
phanophite
phanophite's picture
Hat Tips: 103
Sandy Hook Video...Thoughts?

I apologize if someone has posted this video before, but I was curious about people's thoughts on this video.

Do you think any of this stuff is BS?  Does the creator jump to any crazy conclusions?

Thanks!

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 37598
@ phanophite

I listened to this tragedy unfold in real time on my radio, while listening to the local news.

I live only a 30 min. drive from Sandy Hook, and I know for certain that there was a massive manhunt trying to find a second shooter. There were police roadblocks and checkpoints all the way from Newtown to  The New York border. 

Also, it was reported that there was a dead man along with the mother in the mother's house.

Then Obama came on the radio, and announced  that the federal government would “help in every way possible”.

In my gut, I knew they were there for the cover-up, not the investigation.

Immediately, all the evidence started to disappear, and the only news that was reported after that came from federal sources.

I have watched many videos like the one you just posted since,

and although I am admittedly biased against Obama, the government, and his  anti-gun agenda,

I know in my heart that Sandy Hook was staged.

saying something like this in public, or even on Main Street, makes me sound like some kind of wack job,

and few people will ever know the truth,

but keep watching, and keep exploring, the evil of our government has many facets.

This is just one small example. 

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

phanophite
phanophite's picture
Hat Tips: 103
I remember the part where

I remember the part where they show the one road leading in/out of the school completely blocked off by cars...black SUVs even...

I suppose that if one would monitor announcements of FEMA exercises and war games, one who lives in the area of said exercises and games may be able to make decisions that may or may not save their lives.

Thank you for your response.  I'm trying to find holes in the facts that the creator of the movie presented, and I'm not having much luck.  Your first-hand account supports some of the facts that the movie presents.

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 10803
Thoughts

Fast and Furious was supposed to be the catalyst to bring down/attack the 2nd amendment but was exposed. Sandy hook was TPTB next successive try.

Both, premeditated false flags used/created to advance their agenda...

Ignorance is fixable...Stupidity is not......

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Hat Tips: 3340
Skousen Sandy Hook footnote..the payoff

From Joel Skousen's World Affairs Brief (http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com) of September 13, 2013:

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE PAYOFF TO CONNECTICUT POLICE

I reported on the strange appearance AG Eric Holder made before http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/eric-holder-to-meet-with-_n_2338911.html   Connecticut police officers involved in the Sandy Hook shooting and the subsequent cover-up of the facts and people involved. I said at the time that I suspected there was rebellion in the ranks as police were told to be silent about the “other shooters” and the falsification of the weapons used—to implicate the semi-auto AR-15 rather than a handgun. Holder was there personally to threaten and assure, but it appears there was also a promise of big money for the chiefs. Professor James Tracey reports:

http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/09/03/obama-doj-in-2-5-million-sandy-hook-payout/

As the nation’s attention turned to potential US military aggression in the Middle East, the Obama administration has made an unusual $2.5 million payout to Connecticut law enforcement and emergency response agencies for their participation in the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre event.

Under the plan administered by Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice, the Connecticut State Police are slated to collect $663,444, the Town of Newtown will take in $602,293, the Town of Monroe will receive $602,293 and more than two dozen other agencies from the surrounding area will get $296,836. The funds originate from the Bureau of Justice Assistance’s Edward Byrne Justice Assistance Grant Program.

Aside from bureaucratic boilerplate there is no immediate explanation as to why the federal government would make such a substantial disbursement to agencies partaking in the incident.

But, you can bet it wasn’t for reimbursement for costs incurred—that cost couldn’t have come close to multi-millions of dollars.

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
Joel Skousen

Joel Skousen worldaffairsbrief.com on Wolfgang Halbig

Quote:
SANDY HOOK CRITIC AND HIS BAD CONCLUSION

This video

interview with a very credible Wolfgang Habig(sic), a former Florida State Trooper, school principle and National School Safety Officer, is making the rounds of the internet, recounting all his sincere attempts to gain the facts from Connecticut authorities on the contradictions about the official story surrounding the Sandy Hook massacre.

He tells the very disturbing story, which I believe, about how the Connecticut authorities got two Lake County police investigators to go over to Habig’s home and threaten him to stop investigating or “bad things would happen to him.” That’s great evidence of conspiracy and collusion, especially when Habig was never radical, always polite, and always went through official channels to fulfill the letter of the law with FOIA requests. They all ignored him, as we would expect, but he was persistent so they set out to cower him into silence. That’s a conspiracy.

All of the contradictions he lists are correct: Sadly, he comes to a grand and incorrect conclusion, as have too many others on the net, that the shooting was a total hoax and didn’t happen at all—that no children died. Children did die (I have personal contact with friends of the victims who have confirmed that). The evidence just as well points to a cover-up of government involvement of the shooting, and the falsification of the type and caliber of weapon used, as well as the number of shooters involved—and much more.

It would have been a quantum leap in difficulty to cover up what happened if it were all a hoax, and way too many people to convince something happened when nothing did, compared to falsifying some of the evidence about who did it, why and how.

From libero:

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/386012#comment-386012

From Bag of Gold:

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/386009#comment-386009

Quote:

Why do you say Wolfgang Halbig is a fruitcake?...All he wants is the answer to the following 10 questions:

1. Why did the responding officers have to park a quarter mile from the scene?

2. Why were there no Life Assist helicopters called in to help the wounded and take them to the hospitals?

3. Why were the paramedics forced to remain outside the building, some 500 yards away at a crucial time when victims were lying bleeding on the floor?

4. Who pronounced the victims as deceased, something only medical personnel can do on a scene?

5. Why were several officers recorded sending children back into rooms 8 and 10 during the initial sweep of the school when according to the final report, all the dead children were found in those two rooms?

6. Why did police at the scene report finding certain weapons inside the school and then change their story about what was found and where?

7. When asking about contractor's names for such services as installing the new security system and cleaning up biological material after the event, he was told disclosing that information would "put the children at risk". What the heck is that?

8. Signs that read "everyone must sign in" on scene the morning of the shooting and porta-potties there within 3 hours?

9. No law suits filed by the parents against the school district for either negligence or how the first response on the scene was handled?

10. Eric Holder gave officers checks after the shooting?

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 14411
Nick Elway...

Can you provide the link?...I went to Joel Skousen's

www.worldffairsbrief.com

& I could find no mention of the discussion below on Wolfgang Halbig!...

Thanks...

Bag Of Gold

Nick Elway wrote:

Joel Skousen worldaffairsbrief.com on Wolfgang Halbig

SANDY HOOK CRITIC AND HIS BAD CONCLUSION

This video

interview with a very credible Wolfgang Habig(sic), a former Florida State Trooper, school principle and National School Safety Officer, is making the rounds of the internet, recounting all his sincere attempts to gain the facts from Connecticut authorities on the contradictions about the official story surrounding the Sandy Hook massacre.

He tells the very disturbing story, which I believe, about how the Connecticut authorities got two Lake County police investigators to go over to Habig’s home and threaten him to stop investigating or “bad things would happen to him.” That’s great evidence of conspiracy and collusion, especially when Habig was never radical, always polite, and always went through official channels to fulfill the letter of the law with FOIA requests. They all ignored him, as we would expect, but he was persistent so they set out to cower him into silence. That’s a conspiracy.

All of the contradictions he lists are correct: Sadly, he comes to a grand and incorrect conclusion, as have too many others on the net, that the shooting was a total hoax and didn’t happen at all—that no children died. Children did die (I have personal contact with friends of the victims who have confirmed that). The evidence just as well points to a cover-up of government involvement of the shooting, and the falsification of the type and caliber of weapon used, as well as the number of shooters involved—and much more.

It would have been a quantum leap in difficulty to cover up what happened if it were all a hoax, and way too many people to convince something happened when nothing did, compared to falsifying some of the evidence about who did it, why and how.

Let me also add...Here is what info wars has to say about the Wolfgang Halbig discussion...

http://www.infowars.com/school-shooting-expert-threatened-over-sandy-hook-investigation/

Global Skywatch

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Nick,-Thank you for that post.

I was listening to the radio when Sandy Hook happened, and listening to the stories unfold “live as they occurred”, it was obvious that there were multiple shooters, and they were even looking for a “getaway car” with a shot out back window. It only took Pres. Obama to come on the radio one half hour into this incident, and offer “all the resources of the federal government”, for me to know with certainty who was behind this, and that the whole thing was being staged.

You are only the second person that I know of to have personal knowledge of someone who lost someone in this tragedy.

I only live about a 30 min. drive from Sandy Hook, and I have passed that particular school building many times, as I have customers in Newtown Connecticut.   Many of the roads that I travel regularly were closed that afternoon while they “searched for the escaped gunmen”. It was not until after “the federal resources” arrived, that the story changed radically.

A close friend and customer who lives nearby related to me how her close friend lost her daughter in that shooting, and was quite offended when I told her husband that I believed the government was behind it.

You are correct, real people died. Just like 9/11, Aurora Colorado, and the Boston  marathon bombers,

the staged event had real fatalities, of real people.

Most people simply can't grasp the level of evil that is in charge of our “law enforcement”. 

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Nick Elway...

Am I mistaken?...I thought it was Joel Skousen you were quoting...who personally knows some casualties of Sandy Hook!...I believe Sandy Hook was a false flag event...not a hoax...& asking questions...which is what Wolfgang Halbig is insistent on having answered...will only pave the road to the truth!...

Thanks!...

Bag Of Gold

Global Skywatch

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Today in America,

asking questions does not necessarily lead to the truth, those were the old days.

Nowadays, it can get you killed.

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Mr. Fix...

Mr. Fix wrote:

asking questions does not necessarily lead to the truth, those were the old days.

Nowadays, it can get you killed.

Ouch!...

Bag Of Gold

Global Skywatch

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Still, we ask.

Although I do believe that prior statement is true, not asking, is not an option.

The “search for truth” is littered with the bodies of dead scientists,  dead reporters, and thousands of people who are guilty of nothing other than seeking the truth. 

That does not mean the quest must not continue, in fact it most certainly must, at this particular point in history, mankind's very survival depends on it.

Even if the answers are not provided, the questions themselves  reveals the inconsistencies of the “official version of things”.

After that,

people have the ability to form their own conclusions.

We all have the God-given right to “question authority”, and it is  now more important than ever. 

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 19535
Ancientmoney and I...

...have had this conversation ongoing.  I, too, believe that kids died there, but that it was definitely a staged event.  There are way too many inconsistencies for the "official story" to be even remotely credible.  However, I have a good friend in CT (I lived in CT for 41 years) whose friend works for the funeral home that prepared some of the bodies, and my friend says his friend is still screwed up from seeing that.

There is no way on earth that an autistic kid went into that school and fired 160 rounds with a 100% kill rate, just no way.

And the corrupt CT state police never did tell us what happened to the guy they caught in the woods running away from the scene.  And we never did hear again from the teacher that said she saw several shooters, including one that ran by the gym right before the Corrupt CT State Police caught the guy in the woods that we never heard about again.

Nick Elway
Nick Elway's picture
BOG, FIX,ag19 I was quoting Joel Skousen

I pay to subscribe to worldaffairsbrief.com  and he permits his posts to be copied in part as long as he is credited.

Thanks for your thoughts (especially Fix and ag1969 for confirming  with your personal knowledge)  BOG I can't provide a link because the post is behind a paywall. You may email Joel and request a copy..Feb 21 2014 date.  He gives one post free to people that ask.

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 19535
SANDY HOOK; Teacher Involuntarily Committed Over Sandy Hook Cons

BEDFORD – A Fox Lane High School English teacher who allegedly wrote in online conversations with a "medium" that the government was behind the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting and that he wanted to "kill people" is suing the district for firing him.

The Bedford school district fired Adam Heller, 35, after a disciplinary hearing on charges brought by schools Superintendent Jere Hochman that he suffered from "mental illness."

"Due to an apparent mental illness, it would create an undue risk to the safety of the students and faculty of the Bedford Central School District if you were permitted to return to your duties," wrote Hochman.

According to court documents, Heller, a Pound Ridge resident, acquired a Russian military rifle on Dec. 14, 2012, the day Adam Lanza gunned down 20 elementary school children and six adults at the Sandy Hook school in Newtown, Connecticut.

That same month, Heller began having online conversations with Georgia O'Connor, described in court documents as a "medium," about government conspiracies.

During these conversations, Heller expressed "concerns about government power and corruption, including the potential use by the government of technology to effect weather patterns and nationwide conspiracies," according to court documents.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/education/2014/06/16/fox-lane-teacher-fired-newtown-shooting-conspiracy-theories/10598729/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Sandy Hook Video...Thoughts?"