Cyber attack on "King World News"

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gwyde
Gwyde's picture
Hat Tips: 2029
Cyber attack on "King World News"

The virus scanner notified me that the King World News website currently is infected. Access is dissuaded.

Guess it won't be long before the urban legend is going to be spread that the cyber attack on "King World News" was another conspiracy by the 'gold cartel' to make it more difficult for their opponents to joining forces...

Gwyde

Gwyde
Gwyde's picture
Quoted from the last transmission from KWN

The urban legend indeed spreads:

Quoted from the last transmission from KWN and it shows the desperation from those that are losing control.

"Powerful entities do not want our global audience to have access to the material that King World News provides. Each time KWN releases an interview from certain key sources, our internet site is attacked. This is the war that King World News has been fighting behind the scenes on the Internet.

At this time I have decided to break my silence on this subject because of concerns that the latest events could be part of a much broader effort to suppress content on the Internet. The Internet must remain a place for free speech and free inquiry, let's hope it stays that way."

Gwyde

Gwyde
Gwyde's picture
King World News

King World News is back on-line.

New Podcast releases include Eric Sprott, Art Cashin and Michael Pento.

Gwyde

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Cyber attack on "King World News""