Talk about a conspiracy

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 10421
Talk about a conspiracy

Joseph Farah has always been a pretty fair journalist in my eyes. Do you think he might be onto something here?  http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-stockpiling-guns-ammo/

Harald
Harald's picture
Hat Tips: 1738
(No subject)

I remember when Obama first talked about this, it was reported in MSM.  This was during his Hope and Change period when everything he said was reported by the MSM.  First thing that popped into my mind was...the crazy son of a gun is going to organize his own Schutzstaffel.  Be afraid as they say.  

DayStar
DayStar's picture
Hat Tips: 13010
RE: Schutzstaffel

Harald, "Schutzstaffel" is exactly what I thought too when I heard the plan.  It has been carried out, albeit very quietly.  It is all black, but I am not sure it is very effective.  A person I know where I live checked out the local chapter, and she found it was mostly a place for people to go who were looking for a boyfriend or a girlfriend.  It is not very disciplined at all, at least in the local area.  Other places might be different, but it is not effective from what I have heard, for it is it administered by liberals who are undisciplined themselves.

DayStar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Talk about a conspiracy "