Silver's most powerful fundamental

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, Feb 1, 2013 - 2:34pm
Eman Laer
-
FL

Silver's most powerful fundamental

This thread isn't about the fundamentals that make up the silver story, it's about the effect of the silver story itself.

Most people reading this will be familiar with the "silver story". If not, you might check out this infographic series or simply search "silver infographic" for others.

The most important factor driving the silver price is how many people desire it as an investment and how badly they want it. Supply and demand. Like many others, I learned about silver fundamentals via the internet. It's my opinion that the internet phenomenon of memes "going viral" is the most important factor in driving silver demand/price to new heights. Once I had learned about silver I spread the word to several others who also now invest in silver. I doubt that this is happening with pork bellies. Unless there is a significant change in the fundamental case for investing in silver, I believe the excitement surrounding it will "go viral" leading to a huge spike in demand/price.

Of course there will be some attrition due to people getting burned by this volatile metal, but I think the "silver story" has all of the elements required to go viral.

Edited by: Eman Laer on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:08am
I swing trade by the seat of my pants, but I do make a little profit somehow. Any comments I make about my trades should be taken with a grain of salt, and maybe as a contrarian indicator.
randomness