Walmart ammo?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 10566
Walmart ammo?

Wow this needs confirmation... http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-confirmed-wal-mart-is-not-going-to-order-any-more-ammo/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:01
SilverFocker
SilverFocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2576
That would be nice

Yet I don't think it holds water except maybe on the 223 ammo.......I never buy much of anything from wallyworld....it is an emergency store only.

If Wally made a policy of shutting down their sporting goods, that would be a boom for the local guys, so IMO, I hope it happens cuz wally world is nothing but a drain on the people..it's filled with china trinkets, bought by people who don't need them and can least afford them........take away the Snap cards and wallyworld looses 35-40% of it's patrons and it's bottom line gets crushed which causes China a very bad headache.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 41307
The the shelves are now empty.
Mr. Fix's picture

I just came back from Walmart,

I wanted to check the accuracy of the story that I posted earlier pertaining to the empty ammunition shelves at Walmart.

It is true. They are almost completely sold out, almost everything that I could use is gone,

just found some birdshot left on the shelf, and I took it.

The shelves are empty, and it looks like it's going to stay that way.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 1832
Suppose Wal-Mart doesn't want

Suppose Wal-Mart doesn't want to be stuck with a pile of ammo in the warehouse and at store level that can't be sold should a bill be passed restricting same.   Smart business sense. 

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Walmart ammo?"