Check this out.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 16640
Check this out.

This fellow does good work don't you agree?      http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/01/of-alarms-militias-and-destiny/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:01
Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 55693
I agree.

Good read.yes

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

DayStar
DayStar's picture
Hat Tips: 14112
Bob Owens wrote: When shall

Bob Owens wrote:
When shall we be stronger indeed, if we give up the implements of freedom without contest? There can be no peace when tyrants order Americans to bow down and surrender.

They, and they alone must withdraw… or else the choice is made.

Tread carefully.

I was in a base metal projection shop yesterday, and I asked about the jackboots kicking down doors.  My comment was met with incredulity bordering on scorn.  The owner called over a worker and said, "He is asking about kicking down doors"!  The guy said, "If they do, there will be a lot of blue helmets with holes in them".  The proprietor said, "The military will not help."

Their response gives me hope for America.  The video that Mr. Fix and I watched of the Oath Keepers leader warning the elites that they do not want to go there also gives me hope. 

The response, "The military will not help", may be one reason that large numbers of troops are being held overseas.  They want our army stranded far away when they take down the system.  They know the Army would help their own, and they don't want them here to help us.

FWIW,

DayStar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Check this out."