Interesting development. Obama doesn't qualify to be President.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sanchez
Sanchez's picture
Hat Tips: 64
Interesting development. Obama doesn't qualify to be President.

http://teamlawforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1135

If you click on the link and read what's on that page, Mr. Obama doesn't qualify to be President of U.S.  

So according to law in the Constitution's requirement in Article 2, § 1, clause 5; and accordingly to the Law of Nations, Mr. Obama will have to prove that he's a "natural born citizen".    But accordingly to the letter to the Attorney General, his father was a british citizen and you need both parents to be U.S. citizen. 

Just click on the link that says "Notice and Demand for action to secure a Writ of Quo Warranto"  to read the letter. 

Get the word out folks.   He doesn't qualify to be President. 

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:22
Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 55729
RE, He doesn't qualify to be President.

I would agree with the premise that he is not qualified to be president, but I would do it for different reasons.

His blatant disregard for the United States Constitution which he swore to  up hold and protect is good enough for me.

Each and every single policy initiative has been carefully constructed to inflict as much damage on the United States as possible, he has clearly demonstrated that he is an enemy of the United States.

If the rest of the government had already not been compromised, he would be very easy to impeach on these grounds alone.

Due to the lack of anything that resembles law in the United States, he is  now effectively our dictator.

Hopefully, state by state, his dictates can be ignored, but such a belief could easily be interpreted as a false hope.

I do not see any solutions on the horizon, only a complete and total collapse of the current system.

The collapse would be inevitable with any president, my biggest concern, is that this particular one has proven himself to be a man who not only hates America, but hates Americans.

This will not end well.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Boswell
Boswell's picture
Hat Tips: 2921
The "word" IS Out...

But nobody in a position to do anything about it is doing anything about it. ;-(

DayStar
DayStar's picture
Hat Tips: 14112
RE: Unqualified

We knew he was unqualified in 2007 when he started running, but they did it anyway.  We cannot even get a hearing in the court system because they keep ruling the plaintiff "has no standing".  It is absurd logic that the citizens of the country over which the chief executive exercises executive control have no standing in challenging his constitutional qualifications to fill that office.  We cannot do anything about it, because there is no catalyst.  When they can bring to bear the massive force of the state on single isolated individuals, the individual cannot win.  We need organization like the Minutemen had so they cannot pick us off one at a time.  The problem is that every time we form something like that, the elites infiltrate it and suborn it.  It looks like this will have to be a grass roots response by small groups of patriots.  It will have to be won by autonomous groups with a common cause.  Once they declare themselves our enemy, they will become the target.  They will have 1.6 billion rounds and no targets.  Good luck with that.  The only solution for them is scorched earth, and that is what they will do after the crash.  In the meantime they will let as many as possible get picked off fighting each other during the crash.

DayStar

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
The Constitution is dead and buried.

Any argument made based on the constitutionality of anything, is now already lost.

There is no court in this country that will rule in favor of the Constitution, and there are no longer enough politicians to enforce it.

What most people do not realize, is that we already live in a tyrannical police state, and that those “enemies foreign and domestic” now have an ironclad grip on every aspect of government.

A Civil War is the only possible outcome from the scenario, and there is no possible way to avoid it.  It will not be until the shooting starts that most people will realize the predicament we are in.

Complaining about how unqualified Obama is at this point is useless.

The fact of the matter is he is firmly in control of an apparatus whose only function is to destroy the United States of America.

Without any organized operation to oppose him, his task  appears to be unopposed.

any “grassroots efforts” will be quickly smashed to pieces at this point.

I hope that organizations like the “oath keepers” have already accumulated enough members to matter, but even then, we will not really know until the shooting starts, and even then, we will not know until we can figure out exactly who they are shooting at.

This will not end well.

DayStar
DayStar's picture
Hat Tips: 14112
RE: Opposition

Mr. Fix, I just read James Wesley Rawles newest book, The Founders.  It has a civil war in it where the elitists brought in the UN.  His idea was that the opposition was along the lines of Sun Tzu's Art of War.  The opposition will be leaderless and amorphous with cells having a common goal.  He says it will be patriots defending against the last tyranny of taking the defensive things and acting more or less autonomously to inflict as much damage on the enemy as possible.  Rawles seems to think every formal organization will be infiltrated.  Only small cells based on networks of long term personal acquaintances will be possible.  IMO, the only successful action against a guerrilla force of autonomous cells that has the support of the population is scorched earth.  That might be part of the plan, considering they want a global population of 500 million, but if they want to retain the infrastructure, then they will not immediately resort to that.

The "civil war" will not be North against South like last time.  It will be nihilists/atheists against men of Christian ideals acting in the patriotic defense of the Constitution which is based on the principles of Christianity.  The war will be when people cannot feed themselves any longer, and they begin raiding others in order to eat.  I think financial collapse happens long before the seizure of defensive things become a factor.  If they declare martial law in order to try to seize the defensive things, the economy will collapse, and that will affect everyone, not just the owners.  Then riots break out because people can't eat.  In martial law, the trucks don't roll on a timely basis and people don't eat on a timely basis.  Free commerce will be greatly impaired causing economic dislocation.

The race [is] not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.  Paul plants, Apollos waters, but God gives the increase.

DayStar

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
The infrastructure is expendable.

I like a lot of what you said, but you seem to think that they care about the infrastructure, when it has been allowed to rot for decades now.

And with a planned collapse of the population, they won't need it anymore anyway.

I don't think they give a rats asked about anything but power,

and if they have to annihilate a population, and level every single piece of  infrastructure,

that will not bother them in the least, I don't think they were going to use it anymore anyway.

scorched Earth is looking very likely.

Boswell
Boswell's picture
Hat Tips: 2921
Orly Taitz "On-Deck" at the Supreme Court! ;-)

We shall see...

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=375765

“DISTRIBUTED for Conference of February 15, 2013″ means what?

dr_taitz@yahoo.com: "They will decide whether it warrants oral argument and further briefing this is better than Roberts denying the case"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Interesting development. Obama doesn't qualify to be President."