Oklahoma City Bombing

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sheetrocker
Sheetrocker's picture
Hat Tips: 2356
Oklahoma City Bombing

I decided to open this forum as I believe that out of all the terrorist attacks in the U.S. over the last 20 years, the Oklahoma City bombing is one of the least discussed, despite it being such a horrible event. It's almost like it never even happened.

I think there is a reason for this. I think out of all these attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing is the most blatantly obvious as a lie and a cover-up.

Included in what I will try to present here are obvious ( in my mind ) murders ruled as suicides. These include Sgt. Terrance Yeakey, of  the Oklahoma City P. D., and Kenneth Michael Trentadue, a former bank robber killed in a case of mistaken identity.

There are so many instances of lying, breaking laws, withholding evidence, improper procedure and much more, by the F.B.I. and other federal officials, that I can't begin to go into it here. Our current criminal U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, was involved in the cover-up. He was in the Justice Dept. under Clinton.

Here are some podcasts to start you on your way. Many more podcasts, videos, photos and articles to follow, if there is any interest. Thanks to all who read this.

http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-316-holland-van-den-nieuwenhof/

http://scotthorton.org/2012/12/04/120412-roger-g-charles/

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
I Run Bartertown
I Run Bartertown's picture
Hat Tips: 14902
Good Topic

"Documents obtained by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit show then Clinton Deputy Attorney General for the District of Columbia Eric Holder authorized members of the FBI to provide explosives to Oklahoma City bombing criminals Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols immediately prior to the April, 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building.

Holder had authorized the FBI to provide the explosives to McVeigh and Nichols in conjunction with a Clinton Administration undercover operation named PATCON, an acronym for “Patriot Conspiracy.” As Jesse Trentadue describes it, “PATCON was designed to infiltrate and incite… militia[s] and evangelical Christians to violence so that the Department of Justice could crush them.” (1)

Both Waco and Ruby Ridge are now known to have been PATCON inspired, Department of Justice plots.

Shortly after the Oklahoma City bombing, Holder instructed FBI agents to recover from Terry Nichols any remainder of the explosives the Bureau had provided him and McVeigh. To the chagrin of Eric Holder, the explosives were later discovered by another agency, complete with the fingerprints of Nichols, McVeigh and 2 FBI agents. Holder had reportedly offered Nichols respite from the death penalty for his cooperation in recovering the explosives. Obviously the Deputy Attorney General considered covering up his criminal complicity in the bombing eminently worth sparing Nichols just punishment for the murders of 168 innocent Americans.

Jesse Trentadue accidentally came across PATCON while investigating the murder of his brother Kenneth at the hands of the Clinton Department of Justice. An FBI informant familiar with the Oklahoma City bombing story, Kenneth was found hanged in his cell after having been jailed by the FBI. Though an official FBI report had listed Kenneth as a suicide, it was obvious that he had been severely beaten and his throat cut"

http://silencedogood2010.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/eric-holder-the-oklahoma-city-bombing-connection/

------------------------

The investigation into Gunwalker has revealed a scandal involving multiple departments of the Obama Administration--Justice, FBI, ATF, ICE, DEA, DHS, and State. These connections have been verified through previously hidden emails and documents, and sworn testimony of whistleblowers.

But the FBI connection is one that could be potentially the biggest one yet, indicating that the bureau not only was involved in Gunwalker but has been up to its neck in a scandal all its own--a program called 'PATCON,' or 'Patriot Conspiracy.'

A paid confidential informant enlisted under PATCON indicated a long history of the covert program spanning several decades which include such debacles as the Ruby Ridge murders, the Waco murders of a religious cult, the Oklahoma City bombing, and Project Gunwalker.

Newsweek Magazine had received this information which they had planned to include in a major story today, according to citizen investigative journalist Mike Vanderboegh. But before the story went to press, the facts were gutted out of the final copy. There is no mention of PATCON or its various tyrannical operations that have resulted in countless deaths.

The investigation into Gunwalker has revealed a scandal involving multiple departments of the Obama Administration--Justice, FBI, ATF, ICE, DEA, DHS, and State. These connections have been verified through previously hidden emails and documents, and sworn testimony of whistleblowers.

But the FBI connection is one that could be potentially the biggest one yet, indicating that the bureau not only was involved in Gunwalker but has been up to its neck in a scandal all its own--a program called 'PATCON,' or 'Patriot Conspiracy.'

A paid confidential informant enlisted under PATCON indicated a long history of the covert program spanning several decades which include such debacles as the Ruby Ridge murders, the Waco murders of a religious cult, the Oklahoma City bombing, and Project Gunwalker.

"I also knew from sources, living and dead, that PATCON was the worst scandal that the FBI ever perpetrated. PATCON could sink the FBI, perhaps permanently, and along with the Gunwalker Scandal, totally discredit the teflon coating that the Bureau has excreted around its corrupt core and thoroughly debunk the myth that the FBI is anything but an agency of arsonists posing as firemen."

http://www.examiner.com/article/gunwalker-scandal-broadens-the-fbi-connection

Sheetrocker
Sheetrocker's picture
@IRB

I believe the author of what you posted got one major detail wrong. According to Jesse Trentadue, his brother Kenneth was not an informant, but was arrested and killed because of a case of mistaken identity. He was a ringer for Richard Lee Guthrie, a serial bank robber who held up banks to help fund white supremacist groups. Guthrie was a possible informant who also allegedly hung himself in his cell after being apprehended. The following interview with Jesse Trentadue is a 'must listen' from beginning to end, IMO. Also very revealing, starting at about 47:25, is information about the tapes he received under FOIA. All 26 tapes had a blank spot at the precise time McVeigh would have passed by in the truck. The FBI claimed they were all being reloaded at the same time.

http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-314-jesse-trentadue/

Here is a site on Kenneth Michael Trentadue. Click on all three headings at the top left; Ligature, Photos, and Information, for more information on his case.

http://www.kennethtrentadue.com/

The cover photo shows allegedly self inflicted injuries on a man who allegedly hung himself.

Sheetrocker
Sheetrocker's picture
Terrance Yeakey

Officer Terry Yeakey was one of the first to arrive at the scene of the bombing and was a hero that day, rescuing several people from the rubble. He saw things that contradicted the official story and was gathering information to support his case, when he turned up dead less than a year later. His death was immediately ruled a suicide, with no autopsy, but the evidence points to a brutal murder. Here is some information on this case. You decide.

http://www.examiner.com/article/who-killed-officer-yeakey

http://www.corbettreport.com/episode-140-requiem-for-the-suicided-terrance-yeakey/

http://www.tytruth.com/

Dyna mo hum
Dyna mo hum's picture
Hat Tips: 16640
Not to drift you

from the OKC topic but this activity caught my eye a long time ago and this entrapment/informant business has taken on a life of its own. http://americanfreepress.net/?p=6909    Seems like a new story pops up weekly. Seems it works like this.. victim is coerced into activity out of his norm, later arrested and jailed by a prosecution out of control with a + 90% conviction rate, unable to wage a proper defense to the tune of major $$$$$$$, pleads guilty , property confiscated perp/victim goes to jail for a long long time. Fed conviction rate % is bumped upward and is funded better for the next sucker/entrapment and rinse and repeat.     

Sheetrocker
Sheetrocker's picture
@Dyna mo hum

Sure seems to be a pattern. Most of the recently foiled terrorists had no money and no ability to build or acquire bombs, explosives or weapons until provided by FBI informants. All they had was a desire to commit violence, which I think was often further whetted by said informants. Some of these were pretty nasty people, but it's doubtful they could have accomplished much on their own.

Meanwhile we are kept in a state of fear, our rights are eroded in the guise of protecting us, and the alphabet agencies are able to justify their existence and increasing size and budgets.

Sheetrocker
Sheetrocker's picture
Must Watch Video

For anyone who has the slightest interest in the Oklahoma City bombing, or any other case they believe a government agency has covered up or bungled, this video is well worth watching. It's a speech Jesse Trentadue gave on 9/6/2012.

He didn't start out to discover the truth about the bombing or be some kind of crusader for justice. He only wanted to uncover the facts about his brother's death. Now over 17 years later, he's still on the case.

Despite winning several decisions, he has gotten no MSM coverage at all. He talks about the blatant, arrogant fraud and corruption in the FBI and Justice Dept. he has uncovered over the years, and is quick to give credit to those who helped him.

Watching this made me feel pretty small and worthless. We all bitch about how bad things are, but what do we do about it? Here's one man who has done a lot. Makes me think if we the people could find a couple hundred like him, and a way to fund them, we could go a long way toward tearing this corrupt system apart.

Anyone who watches can skip the first 3 minutes.

Sheetrocker
Sheetrocker's picture
A Noble Lie

First of all, thanks to Karankawa, who posted this video on yesterday's main thread. A Noble Lie was released over a year ago on DVD, which I have, but I didn't realize it had been released to the public on You Tube until Karankawa posted it.

As I stated in the first post on this topic," I think out of all these attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing is the most blatantly obvious as a lie and a cover-up."

This video provides a lot of verifiable evidence. For instance, how many know that the USAF conducted a test on a much weaker building, with a bigger bomb, and achieved less damage than the much sturdier Murrah building. These tests were conducted at Eglin Air Force Base.

From their own report, "It must be concluded that the damage at the Murrah Federal Building is not the result of the truck bomb itself, but rather due to other factors such as locally placed charges within the building itself." This starts about 1:17:28 in the video.

I think the people who made this video did an excellent job of sticking with facts and pretty credible witnesses, and not veering off into a lot of wild speculation.

No one can make a really informed decision on anything this complex by watching a couple of 5-minute videos or reading a list of a few bullet points.

If this wakes anyone up, I urge you to go back over the other posts on this thread, such as IRB's where he reveals PATCON.

Also the video in my last post, Death, Lies, and Revenge in Federal Custody is very good. Even if someone is uninterested in the bombing, it reveals what anyone who winds up in court on the wrong side of any Federal agency is up against, such as the FBI's programs to hide relevant evidence from FOIA requests. I doubt many lawyers know of such things as "June files," "zero files," "I-drives" and "S-drives."

Once again, thanks to Karankawa. I had wanted to mention A Noble Lie earlier, but had refrained since it wasn't in the public domain. Thanks to all who take time to read this, and please watch the video.

Sheetrocker
Sheetrocker's picture
More Videos

While checking in to see if anyone has been reading this thread, I noticed the video I had posted above is no longer available on You Tube. I hate this, as I felt 'A Noble Lie' was the best video available about this event.

I imagine the makers pulled it as they still have it for sale and invested a lot of time and money making it.

For anyone interested, here is an interview with Holland Vandennieuwenhof, the writer and producer of 'A Noble Lie'.

Here he is in an interview with a K-9 officer who was on the scene. Pretty good if you can ignore Alex Jones who keeps butting in.

Strongsidejedi
Strongsidejedi's picture
Hat Tips: 11801
Trentadue story on MSN

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/man-seeks-video-of-1995-oklahoma-city-bombing

story pops up in late July 2014 from Associated Press (Tim Talley)

What some consider a far-flung conspiracy theory will be at the forefront during a trial set to begin Monday in Salt Lake City. The Freedom of Information Act lawsuit was brought by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue against the FBI. He says the agency won't release security camera videos that show a second person was with Timothy McVeigh when he parked a truck outside the Oklahoma City federal building and detonated a bomb, killing 168 people. The government claims McVeigh was alone.

Unsatisfied by the FBI's previous explanations, U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups has ordered the agency to explain why it can't find videos from the bombing that are mentioned in evidence logs, citing the public importance of the tapes.

Trentadue believes the presence of a second suspect in the truck explains why his brother, Kenneth Trentadue, was flown to Oklahoma several months after the bombing, where he died in a federal holding cell in what was labeled a suicide. His brother bore a striking resemblance to the police sketch that officials sent out after the bombing based on witness descriptions of the enigmatic suspect "John Doe No. 2," who was the same height, build and complexion. The suspect was never identified.

"I did not start out to solve the Oklahoma City bombing, I started out for justice for my brother's murder," Jesse Trentadue said. "But along the way, every path I took, every lead I got, took me to the bombing."

The FBI says it can't find anything to suggest the videos exist, and says it would be "unreasonably burdensome" to do a search that would take a single staff person more than 18 months to conduct.

Jesse Trentadue's belief that the tapes exists stems from a Secret Service document written shortly after the bombing that describes security video footage of the attack that shows suspects — in plural — exiting the truck three minutes before it went off.

A Secret Service agent testified in 2004 that the log does, in fact, exist but that the government knows of no videotape. The log that the information was pulled from contained reports that were never verified, said Stacy A. Bauerschmidt, then-assistant to the special agent in charge of the agency's intelligence division.

Several investigators and prosecutors who worked the case told The Associated Press in 2004 they had never seen video footage like that described in the Secret Service log.

The FBI has released 30 video recordings to Trentadue from downtown Oklahoma City, but those recordings don't show the explosion or McVeigh's arrival in a rental truck.

--------------edit----------------------

But former Oklahoma Rep. Susan Winchester, whose sister, Dr. Margaret "Peggy" Clark, was killed in the bombing, said she is satisfied that officials have identified everyone responsible for the bombing.

"I was very comfortable with the decisions that came out of the federal and state trials," Winchester said. "I have reached that point in my life where I can continue."

Jesse Trentadue's mission began four months after the bombing when his brother died at the U.S. Bureau of Prisons' Federal Transfer Center in Oklahoma City. Kenneth Trentadue, 44, a convicted bank robber and construction worker, was brought there after being picked up for probation violations while coming back to the U.S. at the Mexican border, Jesse Trentadue said.

His death was officially labeled a suicide. But his body had 41 wounds and bruises that his brother believes were the result of a beating. In 2008, a federal judge awarded the family $1.1 million in damages for extreme emotional distress in the government's handling of the death, but the amount was reduced to $900,000 after an appeal.

Jesse Trentadue's best guess about the motive is that his brother died in an interrogation gone wrong by investigators demanding information Kenneth Trentadue didn't have.

Jesse Trentadue filed the Freedom of Information Act lawsuit in 2008.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Oklahoma City Bombing"